Man utd v liverpool - 21/03/2010 1.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:35 pm

s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Im gonna say this an then me head will be clear. Gerrard if you wanna be a fu,cking captain you need to show it on the pitch lad , im sorry and i know this is not gonna go down well but he was a :censored: shi.tehouse out there today and im fuming with him , If you cant be ar,sed dont get on the fu,cking coach, yeh i love him but fecking hell Stevie lad sort your head out ,

Someone told him that they would rather see Liverpool relegated than have Hicks and Gillett as our owners. Gerrard is just playing his part in granting your wishes Nan :D

ha ha fair cop, but im not getting paid fecking thousands a week . I dunno Saint i love the lad to bits but his heads down by his a.rse at the mo, There were so many tackles that he could of gone infor today but shyed away, Stray passes , were normaly he is inch perfect , not just today but in a few games this season all of them lately, He is doing my head in with his half a.rsed approach,

I don't think he is fully fit now or that he has been all season. I think he is playing with a bad groin ..... either that or he needs a kick in it. He looks a yard slower this season and I have never seen him miss as many tackles as he has this year.

Its hurting me Saint to actualy see him playing like this, This season he has looked a shadow of his usual self, An i wanna see that back, I am sure he will turn the corner and get back to playing and driving on like he used to , i just hope its here , But hes still doing my head in  :laugh: the language i abused him with today was unmerciful,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:38 pm

s@int wrote:We have already lost 10 games out of 31, in Houlliers last season we only lost 8 games out of 38.

Maybe if we were to get a huge transfer chest off our loving owners Rafa might be able to turn things around. As that is looking slightly doubtful, maybe we should be looking for a manager who can do more with less.

This team needs more inspiration, less persperation and more footballers not spoilers.

Agreed
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:41 pm

s@int wrote:We have already lost 10 games out of 31, in Houlliers last season we only lost 8 games out of 38.

Maybe if we were to get a huge transfer chest off our loving owners Rafa might be able to turn things around. As that is looking slightly doubtful, maybe we should be looking for a manager who can do more with less.

This team needs more inspiration, less persperation and more footballers not spoilers.

Very good post S@int
roberto green

Postby tonyeh » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:43 pm

bigmick wrote:All in all I didn't think it was a disasterous performance by any means, we just have a couple too many average players to go to such places and play any other way unfortunately.

Unfortunately, it needed to be a much better performance than the one we got.

If we weren't in the position we're in, I'd have been ok with that result TBH.
tonyeh

Postby Dundalk » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:44 pm

s@int wrote:This team needs more inspiration, less persperation and more footballers not spoilers.

Sums it all up perfectly
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:47 pm

metalhead wrote:
zarababe wrote:Not sure how many of u have sacked RAFA again - but for me without some serious investment in this team, we are going to keep dithering on the edge .. either in seconnd place, like last season, or in 5th 6th spot for the 4th position as today.

Today continues to prove unless there is some SERIOUS DENARS/ BUCKS/ POUNDS, whetever currency you wanna talk, behind this great club of ours,  we will not be where most of us know this club should be.

nah zara, I can't blame the owners anymore, 10 league defeats is too much with a squad who is capable of getting into the top four with the right team selection.

It goes down to the manager.

OK Metal - BTW Mancs have lost 6 this season - but I agree 10 losses is bad.

So we change manager and the tactics change and we lose less - but do we still win / challenge for the title, with the budget available to recruit players?

NOPE - BENITEZ has been acting as the administrator for this club for the last few seasons at least - with the exception of Torres (for which the owners took out a loan, which is acruing interest as we speak) the manager's  expendiuture has been the equivalent of in the 'basement bargain'.

In this day-and-age where  20mill + is the average for half decent players and Ronaldo is priced at a staggering 80mill what chance does Benitez or whoever have of competing within such a shoe string budget?

So 10 losses and counting will anything change while the ownership issue remains as it is?

NOPE

BTW change your sig - its rude MAN !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:49 pm

We should be looking for a manager that can do more with what we've got already.

And one who plays the fuckin players he squanders money on.

Seriously, I wouldn't trust Benitez to go to the local newsagent for sweets with my money.
tonyeh

Postby rocky29 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:00 pm

think if rafas here next season he mite sell torres and buy a couple of defensive midfield players instead?
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby Kerry07 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:00 pm

True... but thats not a Rafa philosophy

I first became concerned about Rafa in December 2004.. when in the derby he chose Biscan ahead of Alonso, bulk over class.. believing that the chance of winning a physical derby is by brute force as opposed to passing your way around the field. I vividly recall seeing the teamsheet thinking theres gotta be a misprint. The game was a scrap and we lost 1-0.

Rafa is a cautious manager... thats in his dna. Tactically hes superb over 2 legs (ie.with his defensive organisation, pinch a 0-0 away, then use the fortress Anfield in a European night to take us home).. but over a 38 game marathon, balls is required from the get go.. no trying to pinch games or being happy with a 0-0 away. Whiskey nose chucks on two attacking players with 25 to go if its still level... goes for the jugular. Benitez doesnt have the cojones... and will stand passively, calmly.. librarian like.
"Its not just any other club" C.Tyldsley
"Liverpool are a special institution" X.Alonso
"Anfield es un templo de fútbol" AS
"The English club prove miracles do exist" D.Maradona
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:02 pm

tonyeh wrote:

We should be looking for a manager that can do more with what we've got already.

And one who plays the fuckin players he squanders money on.

Seriously, I wouldn't trust Benitez to go to the local newsagent for sweets with my money.

well thank god he didn' spend your pennies on Torres then - honestly you lot are a so melodramatic
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kerry07 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:05 pm

zarababe wrote:
zarababe wrote:

Behave. His sig is bl'oody fantastic
"Its not just any other club" C.Tyldsley
"Liverpool are a special institution" X.Alonso
"Anfield es un templo de fútbol" AS
"The English club prove miracles do exist" D.Maradona
"Theres not one club in the world so united with its fans. Liverpool fans sent shivers down my spine" J.Cruyff
Kerry07

Postby puroresu » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Got an early goal but after that it was v v average.  Maxi once again showed why he is a waste of space but doesnt matter as he will still get picked.  Gerrard was v v poor again.  His really not playing well.  Once again we showed a huge lack of creativity. Man Utd didnt play well but looked very very comfortable
puroresu

Postby tubby » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Talking absolute tripe on 606 tonight...

DJ Spoony is a tit
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:11 pm

zarababe wrote:
metalhead wrote:
zarababe wrote:Not sure how many of u have sacked RAFA again - but for me without some serious investment in this team, we are going to keep dithering on the edge .. either in seconnd place, like last season, or in 5th 6th spot for the 4th position as today.

Today continues to prove unless there is some SERIOUS DENARS/ BUCKS/ POUNDS, whetever currency you wanna talk, behind this great club of ours,  we will not be where most of us know this club should be.

nah zara, I can't blame the owners anymore, 10 league defeats is too much with a squad who is capable of getting into the top four with the right team selection.

It goes down to the manager.

OK Metal - BTW Mancs have lost 6 this season - but I agree 10 losses is bad.

So we change manager and the tactics change and we lose less - but do we still win / challenge for the title, with the budget available to recruit players?

NOPE - BENITEZ has been acting as the administrator for this club for the last few seasons at least - with the exception of Torres (for which the owners took out a loan, which is acruing interest as we speak) the manager's  expendiuture has been the equivalent of in the 'basement bargain'.

In this day-and-age where  20mill + is the average for half decent players and Ronaldo is priced at a staggering 80mill what chance does Benitez or whoever have of competing within such a shoe string budget?

So 10 losses and counting will anything change while the ownership issue remains as it is?

NOPE

Yet arsenal have more quality than us with much less being spent.
puroresu

Postby Rockthekop » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 pm

bavlondon wrote:Talking absolute tripe on 606 tonight...

DJ Spoony is a tit

He's making some fair points some of which I agree with...guess I'm a tit too  :D
Rockthekop

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games