Man utd v liverpool - 21/03/2010 1.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby TheLad » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Redangel wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Steven gerrard / ENGLAND / Doesnt want to get injured thats about the jist of it.

Have to agree , there was no fire in his belly yesterday , at times he looked like he didn't care. There were balls he could have got to if he tried, he just didn't bother.
He needs benching and give the armband to Carra.
This is not to appreciate all the times he's got us out o' the s**t but we can't afford to carry anyone.

Sadly think it is now too late. Think 4th has gone. Hope I'm wrong and somehow we make it ,but it means other teams collapsing and can't see that.

Agree. I wish SG would play with half of the passion Carra does. Carra should easily get the armband, he was woeful in some of the games, but never gave up trying, always gives with 100%, and stays positive. Love that guy.
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 pm

I didn't and don't really see the Stevie.G problems that quite a few are highlighting. I see a player who is clearly desperately dissapoionted with the season, who is struggling for form,  and who doesn't look to be on it form a fitness standpoint. I don't see a player taking his foot off the gas and conserving himself for England.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 pm

Scottbot wrote:I didn't and don't really see the Stevie.G problems that quite a few are highlighting. I see a player who is clearly desperately dissapoionted with the season, who is struggling for form,  and who doesn't look to be on it form a fitness standpoint. I don't see a player taking his foot off the gas and conserving himself for England.

Are you watching the same games the rest of us are ??  :suspect:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
Scottbot wrote:I didn't and don't really see the Stevie.G problems that quite a few are highlighting. I see a player who is clearly desperately dissapoionted with the season, who is struggling for form,  and who doesn't look to be on it form a fitness standpoint. I don't see a player taking his foot off the gas and conserving himself for England.

Are you watching the same games the rest of us are ??  :suspect:

The rest of who?  I saw the one Scott saw.  :cool:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Lads, look at the season as a whole, theres no good reason why we should have won that game, Utd are on fire and we´re underperforming so theres no point blaming Gerrard. If we were going to win that game how come we´ve lost 9 before that?

Stevie just like everyone else just wants to put this season behind him.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Reg wrote:Lads, look at the season as a whole, theres no good reason why we should have won that game, Utd are on fire and we´re underperforming so theres no point blaming Gerrard. If we were going to win that game how come we´ve lost 9 before that?

The good reason we lost the game is currently bossing things in midfield for Real Madrid! And to think I tried to convince myself that losing Alonso  would not be the end of the world given his awful stats - NEXT TO NO GOALS AND VERY FEW ASSISTS. Just goes to show that at times stats really are a lot of b.ollux !!!!!!!!!  Sorry Owzat - no offence intended !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Zidane » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:46 am

devaney wrote:
Reg wrote:Lads, look at the season as a whole, theres no good reason why we should have won that game, Utd are on fire and we´re underperforming so theres no point blaming Gerrard. If we were going to win that game how come we´ve lost 9 before that?

The good reason we lost the game is currently bossing things in midfield for Real Madrid! And to think I tried to convince myself that losing Alonso  would not be the end of the world given his awful stats - NEXT TO NO GOALS AND VERY FEW ASSISTS. Just goes to show that at times stats really are a lot of b.ollux !!!!!!!!!  Sorry Owzat - no offence intended !!

Yup, which is why I don't understand the whole Riera never did anything for us anyway deal going on.  We missed him and will miss him.
Zidane

Postby Owzat » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:16 pm

devaney wrote:

Depends to what or who you apply them. It's like Kerry07 continually slating Lucas and quoting his assists and goals stats, yet Alonso didn't exactly score every other match either - I seem to recall being critical of him for having the ability to, but not scoring enough
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Owzat wrote:
devaney wrote:

Depends to what or who you apply them. It's like Kerry07 continually slating Lucas and quoting his assists and goals stats, yet Alonso didn't exactly score every other match either - I seem to recall being critical of him for having the ability to, but not scoring enough

Yet he scored more than Lucas did they didnt he? i think he may have been involved in the build up to a few goals as well if my memory serves right. How many goals does Lucas help create?
Last edited by Fowler_E7 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games