EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - 17 oct 2010, ko: 13:30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:21 am

NANNY RED wrote:Did he really come out with that ,

and then he forgot how many games we've lost. said it was 5 then asked the interviewer if it was 5 or 4 - clueless.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:29 am

Lol serioisly didnt know how many games weve lost?

That just stinks of "not with it" attitude. Give rafa his due, he lived and breqthed this club 24/7
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:44 am

What p!sses me off the most at the moment is that our urgency and attacking play only comes when we concede. Why can't we go out all guns blazing from the word go?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:10 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:What p!sses me off the most at the moment is that our urgency and attacking play only comes when we concede. Why can't we go out all guns blazing from the word go?

It's like how we play under Houllier near the end of his managerial reign mate...

Only worse... :no
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:32 pm

metalhead wrote:an amateur striker (Beckford) made Skrtel look like a real turtle :no

Skrtel is a very poor defender, he does not deserve to wear LFC shirt full stop. He was at fault for the first goal, ball watching and not keeping an eye at Cahill, who was unmarked before scoring the first goal. He is slow in thinking, clumsy, bad timing tackler, has a speed without brain!!!. He was one of Benitez babes ( expensive but below average) But I do not understand why Roy still plays him in his first team!!!!!!!!!!!!..  The Greek is much better than him including young Kelly and Ayala. The other player I can not understand why he is also in the team is that useless Maxi, he does not do nothing for me, he would even find hard to break into Northampton side!!!!. ???
algymoon

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games