EVERTON VS LIVERPOOL - 17 oct 2010, ko: 13:30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Reg wrote:WOW! I missed the second hald but judging from what people are writing we fell apart?

No actually. We battered them but couldnt put it in the net
Thommo's perm

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:37 pm

mkingdom wrote:So much wrong, but Konchesky has to go.  A liability and way out of his depth.

It may be early but I can't see a win coming anytime soon, and I am worried!

The young Irish kid absosolutly destroyed him today , i felt ashamed for him,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:40 pm

repost
Thommo's perm

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm

What baffles me is, after a week in which the cancer in the club has been excised (well, perhaps not entirely...I'm thinking there's a bit more work to be done), in which there is at least the hope of a fresh start under new owners - possibly more money for transfers, less to spend on servicing the debt - how the hopes and best intentions of a new dawn was completely lost on a set of players who had absolutely ZERO bottle, appetite or commitment to win ?
Am I the only one who thought and believed we couldn't and wouldn't play as pathetic as the 11 in red today ? Am I the only one who believed the players might grow a pair of balls and play with a bit of passion ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Whats all this about what he said after the game, ???
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:54 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Whats all this about what he said after the game, ???

You don't want to know Nan
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 pm

He said we were unlucky Nanny
Benny The Noon

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:01 pm

WHO WAS UNLUCKY , US  ???
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Yep - according to Hodgson
Benny The Noon

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Did he really come out with that , or are yous just winding me up ,
And if he did he needs  to get his coat tonight , We were absolute garbage , we had nothing .no one knew what they were doing, Bitters went 2-0 up and just sat back, The gap between Torres and our midfield was bigger than the mersey tunnel .
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:18 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Did he really come out with that , or are yous just winding me up ,
And if he did he needs  to get his coat tonight , We were absolute garbage , we had nothing .no one knew what they were doing, Bitters went 2-0 up and just sat back, The gap between Torres and our midfield was bigger than the mersey tunnel .

It's laffable nan.. where have ya been girl.. he said it was one of the best perfromances under him and Moyes would feel that the Bitters were lucky to win..

:upside:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Roy Hodgson has to go, he doesn't have the character nor the strength to get us out of this rut we're in.  He's just going to sit there and watch us sink deeper and deeper into oblivion feeling sorry for himself.  Sad, but true.  He has to go before our season really, really goes to :censored:.
Zidane

Postby kunilson » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:32 pm

well that was a great birthday present!

Anyways, truly shocking display......we seem to be incapable of getting a hold on a game unless we are losing. Even then the team we are playing against are sitting back which helps the cause....and like today, it doesnt matter anyway.

People can go on about our defence being weak at times....but our attack has been p!ss poor and puts a hell of a lot of pressure on our defence by not being able to even pass the ball, movement off the ball is terrible, and the workrate when we dont have posession is laughable at times.

The owners have gone. The main cancer of the club...any unrest it has caused, the "chaos", all the other sh!t that could have been used as an excuse for these players/manager has now gone. Granted derby's away are always gonna be tough, but now we have to really see some improvement.....everything should now be getting settled down, they have to play to prove they are worth keeping in January....

so come on you mighty reds....? where the :censored: are you?
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:42 pm

zarababe wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Did he really come out with that , or are yous just winding me up ,

It's laffable nan.. where have ya been girl.. he said it was one of the best perfromances under him and Moyes would feel that the Bitters were lucky to win..

:upside:

I was at the match Zara , had sit for 4 hours with bitters in the car laughing there heads of about HIM, They think hes great, wonder why , An when SOS and Share Liverpool meet John Henry which is supposed to be tomorrow they need to have a word , this Roy carryon cant go on , They said they would listen to the fans , FOL were screamin here for you to get shut now before its to late,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby THEBARON » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Have just seen Hodgson's post match comments - unbelievable!!

Talk about being in denial!

Unfortunately it reminded me a bit of Houllier near then end.

Whilst I am not going to call for him to go he does need to wake up and smell the coffee.

If he carries on with :censored: like that then he will lose all credibility.
THEBARON

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games