Man utd v liverpool - 21/03/2010 1.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby LittleHobo » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:23 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
LittleHobo wrote:like i said

gerrard is finished ( as a world class footballer and for liverpool f.c)

I agree with you, he just doesn't have the same drive anymore.

he can still be a very good player but that world class killer instinct has gone
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Greavesie wrote:WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO, WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO, WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO, OOOOOHHHHH LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YOU!

We are definately walking through the storm this season. 

:hearts LFC  :hearts
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC ANIME » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Greavesie wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
LFC ANIME wrote:If Martin O'Neil took in charge (if the cowboys left?) ???

Our Team will be:

Reina
G.Johnson, New Cb, New Cb (Carragher past expiry date), New Lb

J.Milner, Veleso or moutinho, Gerrard, A.Young

Abalonghor, Torres

We can all dream right?  :p

OMG  :D

believe me mate if I'm dreaming the team would look F all like that  :D

That's being quite realistic, but no surprise we signed another slow player in Milan Jovanovic
LFC ANIME

Postby Dundalk » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Rafa

"It was a very difficult game - at least we showed that we are strong, we can score goals in any stadium, we can beat anybody we can play well. So we have to keep going forward. We have to keep going, people keep talking about games in hand and games played but we have to win and do our job."
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:25 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
s@int wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:sack rafa ... sammy lee take over ... and the team will still have chance to play for 4th spot ..

Wise up, you gimp.

Yeah ! We need Dalglish not Sammy Lee  :p

Ok as long it's NOT Rafa ...

:D
account deleted by request

Postby shawnk » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 pm

RedSi35 wrote:
Greavesie wrote:WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO, WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO, WE LOVE YOU LIVERPOOL WE DO, OOOOOHHHHH LIVERPOOL WE LOVE YOU!

We are definately walking through the storm this season. 

:hearts LFC  :hearts

:buttrock  :nod
shawnk

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:27 pm

LFC ANIME wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:

Our Team will be:

Reina

Abalonghor, Torres

OMG  :D

believe me mate if I'm dreaming the team would look F all like that  :D

That's being quite realistic, but no surprise we signed another slow player in Milan Jovanovic

Milan Jovanovic will be in the bench most of the time for next season .... same goes to Keane, Babel, Aqua-man ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LittleHobo » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Dundalk wrote:Rafa

"It was a very difficult game - at least we showed that we are strong, we can score goals in any stadium, we can beat anybody we can play well. So we have to keep going forward. We have to keep going, people keep talking about games in hand and games played but we have to win and do our job."

2 shots on target is not good rafa

whatever stadium you are in
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:28 pm

s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Im gonna say this an then me head will be clear. Gerrard if you wanna be a fu,cking captain you need to show it on the pitch lad , im sorry and i know this is not gonna go down well but he was a :censored: shi.tehouse out there today and im fuming with him , If you cant be ar,sed dont get on the fu,cking coach, yeh i love him but fecking hell Stevie lad sort your head out ,

Someone told him that they would rather see Liverpool relegated than have Hicks and Gillett as our owners. Gerrard is just playing his part in granting your wishes Nan :D

ha ha fair cop, but im not getting paid fecking thousands a week . I dunno Saint i love the lad to bits but his heads down by his a.rse at the mo, There were so many tackles that he could of gone infor today but shyed away, Stray passes , were normaly he is inch perfect , not just today but in a few games this season all of them lately, He is doing my head in with his half a.rsed approach,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Greavesie wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:sack rafa ... sammy lee take over ... and the team will still have chance to play for 4th spot ..

Wise up, you gimp.

it does say madman in his name 
:D

If some people had brains, they'd be dangerous.

In the Summer, if we don't get a Xavi (not Xabi) or an Iniesta type player to sort that midfield out, I seriously don't know where we're heading. I seriously hope that if Gerrard doesn't go in the summer, then he needs to start playing for us, because right now he's a liability. People can slander Lucas for the same all they want, but the difference between the two is the Gerrard is capable of far better, so you know it's down to his application on the pitch, whereas Lucas does actually try.

We have the best striker on the planet (f*ck off Sky Sports with yer Rooney sh*te) bar none. If Torres had half the service Rooney gets in a game, he'd be scoring 30 a season without breaking a sweat. People can blame Benitez all they want, but when that transfere window opens in the Summer, and when it comes to the Yanks to do their job by giving the appropriate funds, then we'll see who the villains at this club really are. This is Liverpool FC. One of the biggest clubs on the planet, and to be spending 6-7 million on a player on average, with the odd 15-17 million player paid for on drip is a f*cking sham. If a clubs asking fee for a top player is 30 million or there abouts, then it should be coughed up and not an eyebrow raised. We're a massive club. It's time we competed like a massive club in the transfere market. It won't happen though, so in the meantime, get used to your Yossi Benayoun's and Dirk Kuyts because it will take years for this club to be brought up to speed with the damge done during the 90's. The youth system and scouting will take some time before we really see the Benifits of the Benitez regime at this football club. People looking a quick and immediate fix are deluded IMO.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Taking the game in isolation I didn't think we played too bad to be totally honest. We got ourselves a good foothold by getting in front with an excellent goal, before a mistake from our left back put Valencia in. I did think it was a penalty to be totally honest. I know the initial contact was outside the box but he was well on his way into the area before he hit the deck. The mancs wanted Mash sent off and they probably had a shout at the very least, althbough I think the referee got it right. Where I don't think he got it right was with the Fletcher incident which was as clear a red as you'll ever see.

As for us though, I thought we hung on in there pretty well, and the only selection which I didn't agree with was the one of Rodriguez for Babel. Babel not for the first time is showing signs of getting something going, and I think he would have given Gary Neville plenty of problems. Rodriguez on the other hand has that Carlos Kickaball look about him to me, and I'll be surprised if he makes any impact in England. People moan about the selection of Lucas but in all honesty I don't think we had much choice. Aquilani would have been swamped (as indeed he was when he came on) and would have provided nothing defensively, whereas Lucas while providing nothing at all going forward does at least run around a bit. Kuyt did his usual, neither Torres nor Gerrard look 100% fit to me, and in the main we contained Rooney fairly well.

All in all I didn't think it was a disasterous performance by any means, we just have a couple too many average players to go to such places and play any other way unfortunately.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC ANIME » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:30 pm

RedSi35 wrote:

Our Team will be:

Reina

Abalonghor, Torres

Holy :censored: :censored: batman

That team would make baby jesus cry   :laugh:

Oh and where would we find the 100million + to bring them in?

:help

There's an articlehere

I believe if the New York company took 40% of the club, they are only giving us £30m and rest has to by selling our players.

2bh, it's not making me wanna sit in front of the tv watchin ss news all summer waiting.
LFC ANIME

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:31 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Im gonna say this an then me head will be clear. Gerrard if you wanna be a fu,cking captain you need to show it on the pitch lad , im sorry and i know this is not gonna go down well but he was a :censored: shi.tehouse out there today and im fuming with him , If you cant be ar,sed dont get on the fu,cking coach, yeh i love him but fecking hell Stevie lad sort your head out ,

Someone told him that they would rather see Liverpool relegated than have Hicks and Gillett as our owners. Gerrard is just playing his part in granting your wishes Nan :D

ha ha fair cop, but im not getting paid fecking thousands a week . I dunno Saint i love the lad to bits but his heads down by his a.rse at the mo, There were so many tackles that he could of gone infor today but shyed away, Stray passes , were normaly he is inch perfect , not just today but in a few games this season all of them lately, He is doing my head in with his half a.rsed approach,

I don't think he is fully fit now or that he has been all season. I think he is playing with a bad groin ..... either that or he needs a kick in it. He looks a yard slower this season and I have never seen him miss as many tackles as he has this year.
account deleted by request

Postby Dundalk » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Fair enough Emerald but if there is any money to spend in the summer Im not sure if I want Rafa spending it, Aqulaini, Keane, Dosenna but to name a few.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:33 pm

fulham 1 Man c 2 come on !!
LiverpoolMadman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games