LIVERPOOL VS ARSENAL - 21st april 2009. anfield 8pm k/o

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:00 pm

algymoon wrote: ???
It was not a good performance at all, full of bad mistakes all over the pitch, Rafa’s team selection was quite defensive, we ought to have started with two strikers, i.e. Torres and Ngog, or Babel, at the back Insur should be ahead of Aurelio (he is disappointing) Insur is a sound defender and more mobile.
We have given the game away, and I cannot see M.Utd will mess up this great position they are in now, we could end up empty handed this season, like the past three seasons, nothing to cheer about.

:laugh: Alright , you just couldn't help yourself with the last bit . WUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :laugh:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrPepe » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:03 pm

It was not a good performance at all, full of bad mistakes all over the pitch, Rafa’s team selection was quite defensive, we ought to have started with two strikers, i.e. Torres and Ngog, or Babel, at the back Insur should be ahead of Aurelio (he is disappointing) Insur is a sound defender and more mobile.
We have given the game away, and I cannot see M.Utd will mess up this great position they are in now, we could end up empty handed this season, like the past three seasons, nothing to cheer about.

:laugh:

ok then, so his "defensive" team went and ripped arsenal a new :censored: hole?

the reason for us not winning comfortably was defensive mistakes - not our setup
"If I put a player in another position, suddenly 20 experts are going on about it. Experts of what, though? I don't know." - Rafa
DrPepe
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Aye Insur is a Belter! ???

Welcome back Igor! :)
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redbilly1960 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Feck me, We have lots to cheer about

We have beaten Manure at Anfield, Humiliated them at OT
Battered Real Madrid
Beaten Chelski
We have the finest striker in the world as Liverpool's number nine
We have the best attacking Midfielder in the world (on his day) in Stevie G
We have a manager who is tactically head and shoulders above anyone else in Europe
We have the best supporters in the land
We have a history and a tradition others can only dream about.
So cheer the feck up and believe, if its not this season it must be next season its only a matter of time and no Liverpool fan has been able to say that hand on heart since King Kenny was pulling the strings.
I am very proud of my teams performances against Chelski and Arsenal.
YNWA
"I was only in the game for the love of football-and I wanted to bring back happiness to the people of Liverpool"
                                                                Bill Shankly
Justice for the 96
Redbilly1960

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:15 pm

What would cap it ALL though is if Rubber Nose did NOT get to equal LFC's record of league titles....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Madmax » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 pm

Drunken w@nkers must have had a few heart attackes last night.. hope they feck up against pompy
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:I've said it from day one . This season has been feckin brilliant , the ups and downs the glorious wins ,the shItty draws ,everything . Being in a full blown title race is where it's at , none of this finishing 4th business.

Feels great to be in the title race doesn't it? Every year previous - fighting for fourth place - where the hell is the enjoyment in that??

Even if we miss out I'd have accepted this is a hearbeat last August.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:42 pm

fivecups wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:I've said it from day one . This season has been feckin brilliant , the ups and downs the glorious wins ,the shItty draws ,everything . Being in a full blown title race is where it's at , none of this finishing 4th business.

Feels great to be in the title race doesn't it? Every year previous - fighting for fourth place - where the hell is the enjoyment in that??

Even if we miss out I'd have accepted this is a hearbeat last August.

We had to go through that to get to where we are today.

We also have to keep an eye on those clubs scrapping for 4th place today who will threaten us tomorrow.........
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Not sure if its been acknowledged on here in this thread, but it was nice to see Ray Kennedy appreciated by both sets of fans las nite. A true gent in the game and a fine servant of it.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Ciggy wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
heimdall wrote:I will not ignore it just because it's an alcoholic hurling the abuse. I'm sure most of us on here have had a drink or two tonight but there is still no need to be xenophobic and abusive.

I am not an alcoholic yes I had a drink last night, but an alchie I am not, as for me apoligising to you  ???  Forget it pal.

I apologise about the alcoholic jibe but you do have a tendency to do this Ciggy and it is bang out of order. You are the very definition of an angry drunk and most angry drunks tend to be alcoholics but if you are not then I apologise.

It is however very interesting that even after the vile xenophobic and personal abuse you hurled at me you can't find it in you to apologise whilst I can.  That says everything there is to know about you, that you have absolutely no class or respect for other people.

Also very telling that none of your friends told you to back down and instead chose to attack me for defending myself.  :no

I appoligise sorry. Move on.

Accepted
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:53 pm

Number 9 wrote:
algymoon wrote:???

???  Are you saying Insua is :censored:, bit confused.

BTW Welcome back Igor, nice to see you back and also welcome back BigMick you've both been missed.

I really can't fault Rafa lately he's been doing the right things at the right times. If we'd played with this much passion and free flowing football all season we'd have already won the prem. Hopefully Rafa has finally learned although we were all saying that at the end of last season as well if I recall.  :D
heimdall

Postby heimdall » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Redbilly1960 wrote:

Feck me, We have lots to cheer about

We have beaten Manure at Anfield, Humiliated them at OT
Battered Real Madrid
Beaten Chelski
We have the finest striker in the world as Liverpool's number nine
We have the best attacking Midfielder in the world (on his day) in Stevie G
We have a manager who is tactically head and shoulders above anyone else in Europe
We have the best supporters in the land
We have a history and a tradition others can only dream about.
So cheer the feck up and believe, if its not this season it must be next season its only a matter of time and no Liverpool fan has been able to say that hand on heart since King Kenny was pulling the strings.
I am very proud of my teams performances against Chelski and Arsenal.
YNWA

Totally agree with all that apart from the Rafa far better tactically than any other manager. There area hell of a lot of good managers out there like Ferguson, Wenger, Hiddink Barca coach etc etc. Rafa is good, at the moment, but Ferguson has been good for a hell of a long time, not that I like tantrum-having ref-bullying whiskey-nosed git
heimdall

Postby GOAT » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 pm

heimdall wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

???  Are you saying Insua is :censored:, bit confused.

BTW Welcome back Igor, nice to see you back and also welcome back BigMick you've both been missed.

I really can't fault Rafa lately he's been doing the right things at the right times. If we'd played with this much passion and free flowing football all season we'd have already won the prem. Hopefully Rafa has finally learned although we were all saying that at the end of last season as well if I recall.  :D

He's saying Insur is sh.it yeah  :D

See algymoons post
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Number 9 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:01 pm

No Heimdall I like Insua a lot.
But that tw@t came on on the wind up and called him INSUR twice!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Number 9 wrote:No Heimdall I like Insua a lot.
But that tw@t came on on the wind up and called him INSUR twice!

Fair enough then  :D
heimdall

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion