LIVERPOOL VS ARSENAL - 21st april 2009. anfield 8pm k/o

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby gobsh » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:49 pm

heimdall wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Boocity wrote:
lakes10 wrote:2 of their goals were down to our back 4, the other 2 were down to our back 4 and our keeper.

sorry i love football and this was a great game, i know we did not win and i feel Rafa did make a few mistakes when it come to setting rules for our back 4, not sure why they feel the need to split so wide or to push up so much when we are in total control of the game.
no sure what is up with Reina he has let in 8 goals in 2 games, that dont look good on anyones CV.

You cant blame Reina when his defence let him down so badly

But he blames Rafa in  his refrence, which is typical of him cause he prefers fat sam english manager to rafa.

Freedom of speech is a terrible thing isn't it Ciggy, we must all worship and obey Rafa for he makes no mistake. You really need to snap out fo this brainwashing.  :D
All he said was he thought Rafa made a few mistakes is he not entitled to say that? Personally I don't agree with him but I still respect his opinion, shame you can't!

BTW Scotbot I'm not exactly the only one thinking Reina had a stinker but best too just focus your attack on me eh? A nice safe target where you don't have too use any imagination or brains.

Feck off yer useless idoit and get a grip, your cruisade against our manager is pathetic feck off you Norweigen gobsh!te, totally clueless like the rest of them.

I am feckin proud of our lads tonight and they deserve credit, if we listened to you two gobsh!tes you and Lakes Fat Sam Ingurlund lover well Liverpool would be relegated.

I have my doubts about you Heimdall I really believe you are a Man U fan, my and Leon have been talking about this I am starting to believe it.
No one likes you here so feck off kunt.

Yeah of course I am Ciggy, over 2000 posts just to wind up geniuses like you. Please come up with just one original thought in your life. How the hell am I attacking Rafa tonight, please explain that one!! 

You disgust me with your constant Xenophobia, you live abroad as well don't you which makes it all the worse.

You make Leon seem level headed but how you have not been carded for your foul abusive language is a complete mystery an on a parting note I'm not going anywhere sorry to disappoint, as long as you are around I'll be here to p1ss you off.   :devil:

No wonder we're given stick and called foreigners by everyone.
gobsh

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion