LIVERPOOL VS CHELSEA - 7.45 wed 8th april 2009

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:35 am

lets put this thread to rest and concentrate on turning it around in the other one started by Effes
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Hey Nana, what does "I'm in bulk" mean?

That one's lost on me.

:)
tonyeh

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:22 pm

aCe' wrote: Pele & Maradona Clash As Liverpool’s Lucas Slams Benitez
The Brazilian midfielder has sensationally hit out at the Spaniard for subbing him last night, and both Pele and Diego Maradona have become involved in the furore.
9 Apr 2009 15:14:36

Liverpool’s hopes of lifting the Champions League this season appear to be all but over following a heavy 3-1 setback against Chelsea in their quarter final first leg at Anfield last night.

Many experts believe that a key reason why Chelsea won so emphatically was because of the absence of Liverpool’s suspended holding midfielder Javier Mascherano. The visitors took complete charge in the middle-of-the-park, with Frank Lampard in particular repeatedly charging through a massive central hole.

Mascherano’s replacement last night, Lucas, has been heavily criticised for his performance, with the consensus being that the Brazilian is not good enough for this level of football.

However, Lucas has now defended himself against numerous attacks, including one from own team-mate David N’Gog, who branded him “the worst player I have ever seen in my life”.

“For starters, N’Gog can shut up," blasted Lucas.

"He is one of only two strikers at the club, and he can’t even get a game when Fernando Torres is injured.

“As for Rafa, words can’t describe how angry I am for him substituting me. There were still 11 minutes left, and I would have got us back in the game. If I had stayed on we would have grabbed a 3-3 draw without doubt.

"Rafa cost us the game. It was like when Marcello Lippi took off Andrea Pirlo against Ireland. How do these people become managers?”

Lucas has received support from compatriot, and footballing legend, Pele, who claims that the attacks in the press were started by nemesis Diego Maradona.

“As usual, that drug-addict starts causing trouble,” roared ‘The King’.

“Everyone knows that he loves Mascherano. He came out with that stupid ‘Mascherano plus 10 others’ remark. Diego feels embarrassed that his team got humiliated 6-1 by Bolivia, and that Mascherano played bad, so he spreads hate that Lucas was to blame for Liverpool losing.

“I tell you all now. Lucas is a brilliant player, and he will be the best in the world in his position in a couple of years. Mark my words!”

Unsurprisingly, Maradona was asked to respond to Pele’s latest attack.

“What do you want me to say?,” El Pibe de Oro sniped.

“Pele once said Nick Barmby would be the best in the world. He probably fancies Lucas.”

Please note that this story is satirical

:D

Flipping heck aCe, you had me worried for a minute......... :D

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion