LIVERPOOL VS WIGAN ATHLETIC - Wednesday 16th december 2009

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:58 pm

And if you read through the thread you will have seen that i have stated numerous times that we could of easily won by a lot if we had taken our chances .

And if its boring you so much then dont reply woof and walk on by simple as that as opposed to diriding someone just because they have a different opinion as yourself .
Benny The Noon

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:07 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:And if its boring you so much then dont reply woof and walk on by simple as that as opposed to diriding someone just because they have a different opinion as yourself .

I disagree with your opinion, I'm not deriding it.

If I'm deriding anything it's your apparent obsession with repeating your opinion ad infinitum.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Benny The Noon » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:And if its boring you so much then dont reply woof and walk on by simple as that as opposed to diriding someone just because they have a different opinion as yourself .

I disagree with your opinion, I'm not deriding it.

If I'm deriding anything it's your apparent obsession with repeating your opinion ad infinitum.

Im sorry but is that against the rules - all im doing is offering an opinion and answering people who question that opinion - isnt that what this forum is all about - giving an opinion about Liverpool football club and being sensible without resulting to calling other peoples view banal was it and boring ? thats just insulting .
Benny The Noon

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Judge wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:I HATE THIS CLUB SOMETIMES

i feel sure that this quote will be shown to you in the future months ahead nanny

:laugh: It can be shown all it wants , because its true, The greatest man that has ever graced our club was being celebrated last night, his great ledgends team got intruduced onto the pitch as a  mark of repect for the man, an look at the directors box Al , it was a disgrace , EMPTY, the least they could of done is forgone the china cuppa, an prawn sarny and stayed in there seats and payed respect like the rest of the fans did, Its not all about them an there freebies , this club became great because of that man Shankly, and he done everything first and formost for the fans, why because he loved and respected us as much as we did him, Hed be turning in his grave mate to see what a shambles we have become and how the fans are being treated by the club, I was fuming Al when i seen them empty seats today in some photos i saw, Absolute disgrace by the people who are running our club and there lackys, And that is the reason i hate this club sometimes.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:01 pm

We were well deserving of the three points and overall I thought it was a reasonably good performance (we shouldn't have conceded as much control of the game second half). The midfield had a better balance to it. Masch was his usual solid self. Gerrard brought better passing in every respect, and I also thought Aurelio made very effective use of the ball - the cross for the goal was delightful. The Kuyt-Ngog partnership surprised me a bit, considering. Lots of endeavour but more importantly some bright link-up play, particularly for the second major chance Kuyt had.
LFC2007

Postby beng » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 pm

players' efforts in the game versus WIGAN ATHLETIC
http://www.voteplayers.com/Matches....55.aspx
beng

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:57 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Judge wrote:

i feel sure that this quote will be shown to you in the future months ahead nanny

:laugh: It can be shown all it wants , because its true, The greatest man that has ever graced our club was being celebrated last night, his great ledgends team got intruduced onto the pitch as a  mark of repect for the man, an look at the directors box Al , it was a disgrace , EMPTY, the least they could of done is forgone the china cuppa, an prawn sarny and stayed in there seats and payed respect like the rest of the fans did, Its not all about them an there freebies , this club became great because of that man Shankly, and he done everything first and formost for the fans, why because he loved and respected us as much as we did him, Hed be turning in his grave mate to see what a shambles we have become and how the fans are being treated by the club, I was fuming Al when i seen them empty seats today in some photos i saw, Absolute disgrace by the people who are running our club and there lackys, And that is the reason i hate this club sometimes.

Who were you expecting to see in those seats Nan ? And do you think those seats are normally filled in other stadia ?
Granted, the other night should have been a special occasion and if people weren't aware of its importance, they should bloody well have been told to shurrup and sit down for 15 minutes...THEN they can feck off wherever they go for their poncey Pimms or Creme de Menthe...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:14 am

bunglemark2 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Judge wrote:

Who were you expecting to see in those seats Nan ? And do you think those seats are normally filled in other stadia ?
Granted, the other night should have been a special occasion and if people weren't aware of its importance, they should bloody well have been told to shurrup and sit down for 15 minutes...THEN they can feck off wherever they go for their poncey Pimms or Creme de Menthe...

I wasnt expecting to see the other two, but if you look at some of the pics at half time it makes me sick to see all the empty seats in were all the hobnobs an all the others the likes of Ian Ayre and Purslow sit, they were empty , when they should of been showing there respect , it justs disgusts me tbh
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:55 am

NANNY RED wrote:
Judge wrote:

But do you mean you "hate the club" or just some of those associated with the club, especially at the top end? Different people with more of a feel for the club might well have stayed sat down, but perhaps those idiots didn't even think that cameras might be pointed at club representatives past and present.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanklygates » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 pm

it wasnt a great performance by any means, but a win is a win and we needed it, but yet again we conceded a late goal due to sloppy defending
shanklygates

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games