LIVERPOOL V WIGAN ATHLETIC 24-3-2012

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Boocity » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:58 pm

That was absolute pants :no
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Simari » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Shocking.

Going in the wrong direction in the league. We just cannot seem to score goals consistently for an entire season. This is not bad luck - it's the coaching setup.
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Becoming very hard to watch these games.  Deflating.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby damjan193 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:59 pm

I just don't know what to say anymore...
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:59 pm

damjan193 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm wrote:I just don't know what to say anymore...

i do.

oh Sh*t
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:00 pm

can we call it a capitulation or have we been this poor all season ?

Not good enough from Kenny and his players yet again.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:00 pm

We are playing almost as good as in the Woy era.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby sgs » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Dalglish does not know what he's doing!

Even if he does, its not evident on the field, and thats equally bad...

Why do we sit so deep even against relegation teams and expect anything from the game...If u don't take initiative, the opponent will eventually do.
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby sleeperspare » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Been refraining myself from posting before, but very frustrated today. We cant even beat team at the relegation zone, seems our position reflect the justify our predicament at the moment. We cant win the league title with handerson, adam, spearing, carrol....cant understand why KK have so much believe in this lots...
sleeperspare

Postby Redtribe » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Pretty tough supporting Liverpool at the moment.
How did we go from such a good second half of the season last year to this.
Unfortunately only the Suarez and Enrique signings have been any good and the rest really should be moved on, but at such a high price paid out i don't think thats going to happen.
I'm not one for chopping managers on the back of some bad results but this season has never go tgoing for us even though we have on our first silverware in a long time, pressure is building on Kenny!

What can he do to turn our form around? I think Sterling may have a part to play in the same way as Kelly and Flano did last year, young energetic and no fear of failure. The later being the biggest problem i think we have at the moment,  Kenny needs to cut loose and get this team attacking again.
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:10 pm

sleeperspare » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:03 pm wrote:Been refraining myself from posting before, but very frustrated today. We cant even beat team at the relegation zone, seems our position reflect the justify our predicament at the moment. We cant win the league title with handerson, adam, spearing, carrol....cant understand why KK have so much believe in this lots...

It's because he spent tens of millions buying those jokers(except Spearing) and he's trying to justify the costs. Kenny must resign now to avoid further deterioration of his legendary status. He should have never come back because he had nothing to prove and everything to lose if he returns. It could be because he wanted the money after being not in full time employment for 10 years. His style of management now is too negative and maybe outdated. It's all back to the Hodgson nightmare all over again. We need someone of high calibre to take over Liverpool now. I used to think of giving Kenny another season to redeem himself but now I've had enough.
alwayslfc

Postby Airaksin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:13 pm

mart » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:53 pm wrote:At least everton made sure we kept swansea behind us on the table for this weekend.

And sometimes ago we battle with MU, Arsenal, Chelsea... now Swansea, Sunderland and Newcastle  :down:
Airaksin

Postby CardinalRed » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Jeff Stelling just mentioned - Worst home record in the League since 1953-54........... Bloody ridiculous!

:veryangry
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:20 pm

CardinalRed » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:17 pm wrote:Jeff Stelling just mentioned - Worst home record in the League since 1953-54........... Bloody ridiculous!

:veryangry

But we won a trophy  :glare:
And the players Kenny bought are young with loads of potential, English and have good re-sale value  :laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:21 pm

that was utter *****,really dire stuff till the 80th min.
good to see that shelvey and sterling got on and tbh i hope kenny starts giving them more mins from here on in.some sweet vision and passing by shelvey and pacy little runs from sterling and both always want to go forward with the ball.
they arent ready for starting but its important they get plenty of experience from the rest of our games.they hardly could do any worse than what we have been witnessing of late.
most of those players arent rewarding kenny for showing faith in signing them and they have turned us into an average team.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games