WIGAN ATHLETIC VS LIVERPOOL - Monday 08/03/10 20:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Tophatman » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:35 am

Over in Ireland at the moment and travelling up to Belfast from Dublin, today and passed across the River Nanny...made me smile Nan i can say that  :D  :D  :D
Thats as good as my day has got,goodnight!
Tophatman

Postby Dundalk » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:39 am

Tophatman wrote:Over in Ireland at the moment and travelling up to Belfast from Dublin, today and passed across the River Nanny...made me smile Nan i can say that  :D  :D  :D

Thats not to far from where I live you will have seen the name Dundalk up on a few signs as well
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:42 am

heimdall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:I dunno sometimes Scott though , you look at Stevie for instance tonight , say last season hed be flying into a tackle trying to kill the oppo ,hed run for 30 yards to get the ball mate an yet lately hes not done that , Tonight he had a go at one of the players in the first half, for loosing the ball and yet 2 minutes later he done the same thing about three times passing to one of there players, and then a ball was there to be won , he went in with half a foot, I dunno Scott i love him to bits but he should be leading like a leader should,

Tell me something Nanny do you find, or did you find, that you worked better when in a good team at work with a good manager as compared to a :censored: team with an :censored: boss because I know I do. I think it's the same for these players, they are only human ffs.

But im the manager , an im boss

have you never worked in a team?

as i said im the boss of my team, an if some of my team worked like that an cheated me i would chin them. Of course i make mistakes but i have a professional enough team that know what there jobs are and are paid highly enough to go and do what there supposed to do , I dont tell a brickie to put glue instead of concrete , I dont tell a spark , to put metal instead of rubber, i might tell them look i want it done this way and i could be wriong but id still want them to put a shift in and not cheat me ,

HA HA IM RAMBLING HERE NOW
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tophatman » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:43 am

Im in Dundalk tomorrow,just near the race track and then down to Cork in the evening...what a week!!
Tophatman

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:45 am

Dundalk wrote:To lighten the mood the draw was made to see who got who in the World Cup draw  :D

Erm hang on weres my team, :(
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:46 am

Tophatman wrote:Over in Ireland at the moment and travelling up to Belfast from Dublin, today and passed across the River Nanny...made me smile Nan i can say that  :D  :D  :D

Was i flowing nicely  :laugh: did i make any ripples or waves ,or was i calm :;):
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 am

You can blame the manager and the players for losing the game, but blaming the fecking owners? I hate H & G  as much as you guys do  but come on,... we have(on paper) a better team than them (Torres 26 Mil, Mascher 18 Mil, Johnson 18 Mil, Aqua 20 Mil etc), we lost the game, and we blame the owners? why? because they dont provide 'enough' fund to buy good players? same old excuses..
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:51 am

Tophatman wrote:Im in Dundalk tomorrow,just near the race track and then down to Cork in the evening...what a week!!

Good spin to Cork ahead of you

The stadium for the horses is brilliant you will enjoy it
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:01 am

Too many are getting blinded by the owners and our financial probs.

Look at pompey, they are doomed but players are performing. Rafa is using it as an excuse. Look at the team today. It cost over 100m to assemble. Who assembled it? Rafa Benitez

In rafa we trust? DO I FUUUUCK!

I'd rather pay him 20m then let him spend another 20m on some dud brazilian, italian etc. Im not even bothering with Lucas the crab. Stats tell lies. My little bot would be top of pro-zone under rafa. He can play 2 yard passes all day.
boodiddy1

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:03 am

First time ive seen Rafa fecked off like this , i hope he layed into them in the dressing room,

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news....cc=5739
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:04 am

He has to go, its as simple as that. Its been a truly dire season it really has. How have we gone so backwards so quickly. Not much has changed since last season, was Xabi really that good?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:25 am

Scottbot wrote:We're buggered lads and ladies, I don't think this bunch of players have any faith in the manager's methods, or any faith in eachother. Our rivals for 4th have got a total of 6 game sin hand between them and yet we don't get to play any of them again. I think we're fooked, I really do  :(

exactly - from that paragraph
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Dundalk » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:28 am

We an forget about 4th this season and for me the more worrying thing the way we are playing is the if Everton win there game in hand on us then they are only 4 points behind us.

Can you imagine......
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:32 am

A bundled Kyrgiakos goal and a 94th minute last gasp Torres finish....thats the sum of our efforts in the last 8 away league matches
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:59 am

Dundalk wrote:and for me the more worrying thing the way we are playing is the if Everton win there game in hand on us then they are only 4 points behind us.

Can you imagine......

I WAS JUST GONNA GO T BED THEN , BUT IM SCARED OF HAVING THIS NIGHTMATE, I COULDNT HANDLE THAT , NO WAY ,NADA .

i MIGHT AVE AN HOANGOER IN TE MORNIHG THOUGH

GOOD NIGHT ANGOF BLESS EVERYONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games