WIGAN ATHLETIC VS LIVERPOOL - Monday 08/03/10 20:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby tubby » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:21 am

heimdall wrote:Oh teeheehee, aren't you the witty b@stard. Come on Bav you can do better than that my friend.

Are you seriously saying that even if a new manager comes in and we play much much better you will still be defending Rafa and saying he's the greatest, that's just bloody stupid.

If that happens sure I will hold my hand up. It won't though id bet my left nut on it. We don't have the strength in depth and even our first team doesn't look up to the task.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 am

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:for me too many people are quick to praise the players when we win but jump on the manager when we lose, the team that started tonight if they could of been ar$ed was easily good enough to beat wigan. ive never seen so many misplaced passes, the players let us all down tonight, manager and fans.

they need to wake up and start getting stuck in because they play for us not the manager.

Didn't you know mate? Everyone here is a pundit now.  :p

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 am

I dunno sometimes Scott though , you look at Stevie for instance tonight , say last season hed be flying into a tackle trying to kill the oppo ,hed run for 30 yards to get the ball mate an yet lately hes not done that , Tonight he had a go at one of the players in the first half, for loosing the ball and yet 2 minutes later he done the same thing about three times passing to one of there players, and then a ball was there to be won , he went in with half a foot, I dunno Scott i love him to bits but he should be leading like a leader should,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:25 am

heimdall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Ill back him Heimdell yeh, i dont always agree with what he does and yeh i scratch me head like the rest of you but i respect him , and yes i still believe in him, Why. because he believes in us,

Its a fecking disgrace to see some of the names hes been called , bang out of fecking order .

Nanny, have you ever met Rafa, ever had a chat with him? If the answer is No then how the hell do you know how he feels about Liverpool or the fans. I actually suspect you are right but are you basing your entire view of Rafa on a magazine interview???

The answer is Yes and Yes Heimdell. Magazine interview  ha ha dont insult me , im not you
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:26 am

NANNY RED wrote:I dunno sometimes Scott though , you look at Stevie for instance tonight , say last season hed be flying into a tackle trying to kill the oppo ,hed run for 30 yards to get the ball mate an yet lately hes not done that , Tonight he had a go at one of the players in the first half, for loosing the ball and yet 2 minutes later he done the same thing about three times passing to one of there players, and then a ball was there to be won , he went in with half a foot, I dunno Scott i love him to bits but he should be leading like a leader should,

Tell me something Nanny do you find, or did you find, that you worked better when in a good team at work with a good manager as compared to a :censored: team with an :censored: boss because I know I do. I think it's the same for these players, they are only human ffs.
heimdall

Postby tubby » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:26 am

NANNY RED wrote:I dunno sometimes Scott though , you look at Stevie for instance tonight , say last season hed be flying into a tackle trying to kill the oppo ,hed run for 30 yards to get the ball mate an yet lately hes not done that , Tonight he had a go at one of the players in the first half, for loosing the ball and yet 2 minutes later he done the same thing about three times passing to one of there players, and then a ball was there to be won , he went in with half a foot, I dunno Scott i love him to bits but he should be leading like a leader should,

I reckon he has one eye on the World Cup.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:26 am

LFC have run out of steam, Wigan wanted to win it more and out-raced us for every ball etc.. Saw the game live in Singapore, 4am start and it wasnt worth the effort! Thats our season over anyway, lets hope Wigan use our 3 points to stay up.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:27 am

bavlondon wrote:

So should you mate - you got Ivory Coast in the draw  :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:28 am

bavlondon wrote:

At this moment Bav i think they all fecking have , :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:28 am

Yes but why don't they care Nanny that is the question, they have been like this all season in my opinion. Why do they suddenly not care when they nearly one the league last season. That surely has to be down to Rafa doesn't it?
Anyway the question was at what point do you say enough is enough or will you always back Rafa no matter what he does?
Ill back him Heimdell yeh, i dont always agree with what he does and yeh i scratch me head like the rest of you but i respect him , and yes i still believe in him, Why. because he believes in us,

Its a fecking disgrace to see some of the names hes been called , bang out of fecking order .
Nanny, have you ever met Rafa, ever had a chat with him? If the answer is No then how the hell do you know how he feels about Liverpool or the fans. I actually suspect you are right but are you basing your entire view of Rafa on a magazine interview???
The answer is Yes and Yes Heimdell. Magazine interview  ha ha dont insult me , im not you

really that's cool, what was the occasion? He must have made quite an impression on you. Did he explain what his fascination with hard working players over flair players is?  :D
heimdall

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:29 am

heimdall wrote:

Tell me something Nanny do you find, or did you find, that you worked better when in a good team at work with a good manager as compared to a :censored: team with an :censored: boss because I know I do. I think it's the same for these players, they are only human ffs.

But im the manager , an im boss
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 am

NANNY RED wrote:
heimdall wrote:

But im the manager , an im boss

have you never worked in a team?
heimdall

Postby Tophatman » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 am

Did not see the game tonight, i thank christ i didn't reading some of the posts, but yet again can anyone show me a game this season or longer for that matter, that we have gone out and really given a team like wigan a good hiding,i'm not interested in our cup final games against the mancs,bitters etc...but we have been papering over the cracks for a long time now!!
As i have said before this seson,theres more to this than meets the eye. :angry:  :angry:
Tophatman

Postby tubby » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 am

Dundalk wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

So should you mate - you got Ivory Coast in the draw  :D

Have I really? I need to check that thread. Arnt they manager-less?  :laugh:

This is a scam

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:34 am

bavlondon wrote:Have I really? I need to check that thread. Arnt they manager-less?

Not now they aint !  :laugh:
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games