LIVERPOOL VS OLDHAM ATHLETIC - Fa. cup 3rd rd 6th jan 2012

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:24 am

i can't imagine what kind of special fcukin retard decided that hurling racist abuse about was a good idea last night, given the fact we're already under the world's microscope for potentially being a club full of racists

what a spectacular d!ckhead, whoever he is  :no
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:26 am

Benny The Noon wrote:
devaney wrote:
crazyhorse wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Well congrats to the fans who abused the lad , they have prob damaged our club massively

At the ground there were various rumours from a coin being thrown at him , calling him a manc or calling him a black b@&!tard - just look at the lad and see how visibly upset the lad was its not rocket science to guess which insult was said !!!! A young 20year old lad just playing football and he is subjected to that - if it's confirmed it was racial then kick us out of the FA Cup !! A lesson needs to be learnt and a message needs to be sent out .

I think you are spot on there Benny.

The lad is visibly upset. This a whole new kettle of fish to the Louis incident.

If a "fan" has used racist language towards a player he should be locked up.

To be honest as he was on the Kop, I am surprised he was not chastised by the other fans around him. If I had been next to him I certainly would have told him to shut the :censored: up!

It is not a new kettle of fish. It is a continuance. People have insisted on harsh punishments for racial abuse. The somewhat theatrical behaviour of Adeyemi and the abuse from an idiot in the crowd were a direct result of the Draconian style punishment imposed on Suarez imho.

I hope your not serious with a comment like that ?

He is a young 20 year old lad going to play football - yes he is going to get a bit of stick but when the abuse is bad enough to visiably upset the lad then there is something very wrong

Sorry Benny perhaps I overreacted to Adeyemi's reaction !!!

If he get's that upset by some farcical comments by some complete an utter idiot then he is in the wrong profession.I have limited sympathy for the lad.His extremely prolonged reaction has done nothing to help eradicate racism in sport.Some mindless supporters will now pick on certain players to get a reaction!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:29 am

Theres a bad smell here, something just doesnt seem right. Set up.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:09 pm

When i was at game in the mid to late 80's we yes (Liverpool fans) would always chant about munich, at one game it last the full 45 mins of the first half of one game.

but

I have also been to well over 200 none liverpool games where racist chants are the norm, West ham was very bad in the 80's.

in the last few years places like Southend have been bad for fans taking a pop at players.

for now lets just say what happend last night is what we think.
what happend last night needs to stop but not just us but with all fans.

yes i think a club whos fans have done somthing like this should be kick out of a cup or 10 points taken from them in a none cup game.

if that means we are booted out then so be it.

we as fans have a duty to look after the club aswell., coming from a time when a good fight after the game seemed a must for most fans I think we have moved on a lot but there are still some prats that think its ok to say things to players that are just bang out of order.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 pm

If Lakes and Benny get their way we might as well scrap the game. It doesn't matter where I sit in the ground there is always some mindless d.ickhead within ten yards hurling abuse and insults at the team or a specific player. Found it amusing last night that Kuyt was the main peacemaker when I think of the garbage he has had to endure either written or spoken! It is not necessarily racism.It is simply a case of what will wind up certain players the most!
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:25 pm

bottom line is calling someone a kunt isn't illegal. calling someone a black kunt is.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Woollyback wrote:bottom line is calling someone a kunt isn't illegal. calling someone a black kunt is.

right now i have two guys on my anger course that i am running, both are there for being in fights, both are white and both had fights with black guys.

one guy got a fine and the other got a bigger fine and 500 hours of community service.

why the cap?

well one of them said you black  c*** as he was hitting the guy.

in my view there is not need to bring anyones coulor into it.
me and a mate were in a car the othe day when we got cut up, my mate said "you black pri**" i asked him would he has said "you white pric*" if it had been a white person...i think he got my point.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ICE-MAN » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Disgusted to be a Liverpool fan last night for 3 reasons:

1) cos of the clowns abusing the Oldham player, most certainly not the Liverpool way!!

2) cos the fans beside that clown didn't thump the head off him!!

3) cos after the incident, everytime that Oldham player got the ball a large section of the crowd started booing him, which in my mind was disgusting!!

Sadly we have put ourselves up there with the Leeds and millwalls of this world, and I wouldn't be surprised if we are severely punished!!
People telling the Oldham player to toughen up or stop overreacting are clueless and cannot class themselves as upstanding Liverpool fans!

I wasn't impressed with how the club handled the Suarez incident as it was embarrassing and the incidents of last night have sickened me further!!

Thank god andy carroll and downing scored last night, put some gloss on the night!!
ICE-MAN

Postby devaney » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 pm

ICE-MAN wrote:Disgusted to be a Liverpool fan last night for 3 reasons:

1) cos of the clowns abusing the Oldham player, most certainly not the Liverpool way!!

2) cos the fans beside that clown didn't thump the head off him!!

3) cos after the incident, everytime that Oldham player got the ball a large section of the crowd started booing him, which in my mind was disgusting!!

Sadly we have put ourselves up there with the Leeds and millwalls of this world, and I wouldn't be surprised if we are severely punished!!
People telling the Oldham player to toughen up or stop overreacting are clueless and cannot class themselves as upstanding Liverpool fans!

I wasn't impressed with how the club handled the Suarez incident as it was embarrassing and the incidents of last night have sickened me further!!

Thank god andy carroll and downing scored last night, put some gloss on the night!!

You suggest that the people that have accused Adeyemi of overreacting are clueless when your way of solving the problem is to thump the heads off the verbal offenders. Difficult to argue with such brilliance !!!!
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 pm

What an excellent way to show our support against racism.

Who ever said something to the lad or boo'd should be ashamed, they are a disgrace to our football club.

This should never happen at any football match, but it will be emphasised by what's happened over the past 4 months. With the embarrassing way in which the club handled the Suarez incident this small minority is rubbing salt in our own wounds.

Disgusting absolutely disgusting.
Kopite-Jud

Postby ICE-MAN » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Well obviously thumping the head off them won't solve it but how can a so called united family of fans in the kop sit there and let someone racially abuse a player like that, yeah every ground slags players but racial abuse especially in this day and age is not acceptable, especially from our fans!!  We hold ourselves in sucb high esteem but The large section of the crowd then booing the player was completely disgusting and it's on that basis the club should be punished!!
ICE-MAN

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:12 pm

To be honest i wasnt shocked when i heard about the incident last night, though i thought it would have been Evra who got racist abuse when we played then next time. What was that idiot thinking, the clubs reputation is in the dust bin right now.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:19 pm

ICE-MAN wrote:Well obviously thumping the head off them won't solve it but how can a so called united family of fans in the kop sit there and let someone racially abuse a player like that, yeah every ground slags players but racial abuse especially in this day and age is not acceptable, especially from our fans!!  We hold ourselves in sucb high esteem but The large section of the crowd then booing the player was completely disgusting and it's on that basis the club should be punished!!

Man you just lost your sense of proportion. First of all this whole disucssion is over speculation about what was or wasn't said ,2nd you are talking about the action of ONE individual in ONE game it's not as if Liverpool fans are famous for on going racist behviour ,3rd i would assume most of the crowd had no idea what was the fuss about and just saw and Oldham player getting into an arugment with an LFC fan which would naturaly lead to booing that player...Leave it ,you are acting as a common headline tabloid looking for sensation blood and punishment ,it's BS. Stick to the facts and to reality.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby NorfolkRed » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Witnesses reported seeing two fans wearing Luis Suárez T-shirts – similar to those worn by Liverpool players at Wigan last month, after the Uruguayan was found guilty of racially abusing Patrice Evra – confronting Adeyemi. A witness who gave evidence to Liverpool officials and the police said: "I was to the right of the Kop and the No11 turned to walk away after a tackle. I heard a single voice shout, 'You :censored: black :censored:.' He spun round with shock on his face and started pointing at the crowd, from where the shout had come."

Link
NorfolkRed

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:51 pm

NorfolkRed wrote:Witnesses reported seeing two fans wearing Luis Suárez T-shirts – similar to those worn by Liverpool players at Wigan last month, after the Uruguayan was found guilty of racially abusing Patrice Evra – confronting Adeyemi. A witness who gave evidence to Liverpool officials and the police said: "I was to the right of the Kop and the No11 turned to walk away after a tackle. I heard a single voice shout, 'You :censored: black :censored:.' He spun round with shock on his face and started pointing at the crowd, from where the shout had come."

Link

those luis suarez t-shirts were the dubest thing the club's done in years...decades even.

Directly or not, it's given some idiots the green light to think racism is OK...the peoiple involved need to be banned for life and have their pictures printed in the Echo
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games