LIVERPOOL V WBA - Sun 29/8/2010 ko 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby In and Out » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm

YNWA
Football is a relatively simple game and Roy knows it ;)
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Roy

"Fernando (Torres) is fighting to be at his best and the goal will do him the power of good. This is a very good result. If West Brom play like that every week they will take points off a lot of teams."
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby In and Out » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:17 pm

:D Happy Days :D
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm

still waiting for Roy's tactics to kick in ,so far i have seen same attitude as last year ,Frozen reactive slow and frankly confusion all over the place. It's still very early in the season and we are yet to absorb some new players but still some of last year weakness remain. We can't have Lucas on the pitch anymore ,we need to get skertel or Carra on the bench they can't start any play with their capabilities. Get Agger back to place. Kuyt pace is no longer accaptable for our needs. And mainly we need to hold hte middle maintain composure and pass the ball ,we have very low ball possesion.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Despite the poor performance the best thing bar getting the win is Nando getting a goal - he needed confidence and a lift .
Benny The Noon

Postby crim cram » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm

If we had Chelsea's schedule to start the season we'd be top of the league no doubt.  We are going to continue to improve, no doubt :nod
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby OneHotRed » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Pleb

We signed him???

Ohhhhhhh Pleb not hleb
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:20 pm

only me wrote:still waiting for Roy's tactics to kick in ,so far i have seen same attitude as last year ,Frozen reactive slow and frankly confusion all over the place. It's still very early in the season and we are yet to absorb some new players but still some of last year weakness remain. We can't have Lucas on the pitch anymore ,we need to get skertel or Carra on the bench they can't start any play with their capabilities. Get Agger back to place. Kuyt pace is no longer accaptable for our needs. And mainly we need to hold hte middle maintain composure and pass the ball ,we have very low ball possesion.

Didn't Kuyt set up the goal ?! Seems like he had a good overall game
Benny The Noon

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Dundalk wrote:Roy

"Fernando (Torres) is fighting to be at his best and the goal will do him the power of good. This is a very good result. If West Brom play like that every week they will take points off a lot of teams."

wtf ?
west brom rated as a good side ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby metalhead » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:22 pm

In and Out wrote: :D Happy Days :D

Your sounding like a Happy Clapper now :D  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jimmy brighton » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
only me wrote:still waiting for Roy's tactics to kick in ,so far i have seen same attitude as last year ,Frozen reactive slow and frankly confusion all over the place. It's still very early in the season and we are yet to absorb some new players but still some of last year weakness remain. We can't have Lucas on the pitch anymore ,we need to get skertel or Carra on the bench they can't start any play with their capabilities. Get Agger back to place. Kuyt pace is no longer accaptable for our needs. And mainly we need to hold hte middle maintain composure and pass the ball ,we have very low ball possesion.

Didn't Kuyt set up the goal ?! Seems like he had a good overall game

Indeed. Thought Kuyt looked quite handy today putting himself about and fighting for just about everything
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby In and Out » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:23 pm

metalhead wrote:
In and Out wrote::D Happy Days :D

Your sounding like a Happy Clapper now :D  :laugh:

That's because I am  :wwww

We've turned the corner!  :laugh:
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby OneHotRed » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:23 pm

To be fair, i didnt think they were :censored:, defo not the West Brom I was used to, they didnt park a bus, half decent players, that Odumwingieie sis i ia ai  seemed very good at finding space in front of our defence
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:24 pm

metalhead wrote:The ref was shocking! how did he manage to miss the hand ball?

The referee saw it fine, think he didn't interpret as it a penalty offense. More kind of 'ball to hand' thing.

A well needed win, but I find the numbers of crosses coming in was a concern. Don't think the fullback made any attempts to close down their wingers, weather it was under instruction or otherwise, surely against better opposition we would have been in real trouble.

Our 1st eleven really pick itself out really. Apart from Pepe, who have had more assist than Lucas, the team struggles to find any form or cohesion or in the case of Maxi or Jovanonic, is just out of their depth. No one really stands out for me.
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Great game is pushing it dude... got the job done though, players will gain some confidence... 3 points is 3 points
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games