LIVERPOOL V WBA - Sun 29/8/2010 ko 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Your the bellend posting digs about a poster who isn't even here or posting - how about talking about the game instead of trying to start something up - its always you with the first little dig , the first little wind up , lighting the flame war - do you enjoy it and will you stop when you celebrate your 12hh birthday - we win a game and the first thing you say after is a dig . Just about sums you up on here
Benny The Noon

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Madmax wrote:shes going to kill you for that  :D  expect some fireworks

Him and his cronies are wasting their time they are on ignore Im not biting or playing their snide pathetic games anymore.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 pm

jimmy brighton wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Lets remember most of our players were in Turkey playing a very had away game which would have taken a lot out of them.

Ill take a 1-0 win.

Looks what happened Spurs yesterday!

Can't agree with that mate....

Why not? It's a perfectly valid point

I wouldnt call it an excuse though..

The reason we were poor tonight was because Kuyt and Jovanovic offered bugger all down the wings and we sat too deep!
Fauxy

Postby metalhead » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Your the bellend posting digs about a poster who isn't even here or posting - how about talking about the game instead of trying to start something up - its always you with the first little dig , the first little wind up , lighting the flame war - do you enjoy it and will you stop when you celebrate your 12hh birthday - we win a game and the first thing you say after is a dig . Just about sums you up on here

ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:10 pm

metalhead wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:Your the bellend posting digs about a poster who isn't even here or posting - how about talking about the game instead of trying to start something up - its always you with the first little dig , the first little wind up , lighting the flame war - do you enjoy it and will you stop when you celebrate your 12hh birthday - we win a game and the first thing you say after is a dig . Just about sums you up on here

hahaha  :D
Fauxy

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Fauxy wrote:
jimmy brighton wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Lets remember most of our players were in Turkey playing a very had away game which would have taken a lot out of them.

Ill take a 1-0 win.

The reason we lost tonight was because Kuyt and Jovanovic offered bugger all down the wings and we sat too deep!

We lost ?!
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:11 pm

metalhead wrote:

:laugh:  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jimmy brighton » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Fauxy wrote:
jimmy brighton wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:

Ill take a 1-0 win.

The reason we lost tonight was because Kuyt and Jovanovic offered bugger all down the wings and we sat too deep!

We didn't lose tonight (? ???)
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby Fauxy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 pm

yes.. yes we did

*runs away to edit post*
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fauxy

Postby In and Out » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 pm

Nah, in all seriousness it was a great game, 3pts taken, no injuries a solid performance to build upon.

In Roy I trust.

Well done lads.
Football is a relatively simple game and Roy knows it ;)
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 pm

metalhead wrote:

:laugh:  yeah your right mate but sick of someone trying to always start a dispute or flame war on here when everyone else is talking about the game - I'm sure he must get some sort of cheap thrill from it - can see him now giggling like a school girl behind his keyboard
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:14 pm

In and Out wrote:Nah, in all seriousness it was a great game, 3pts taken, no injuries a solid performance to build upon.

In Roy I trust.

Well done lads.

i think that sums it up.  This is the start of our season and we'll improve as Roy includes our new signings, i.e Joe Cole and Meireles .
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby In and Out » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:16 pm

metalhead wrote:I think Bam is a grumpy old man :D

I'm over the moon, we won!!

:buttrock
:bowdown
:D
:buttrock

:pirate
Football is a relatively simple game and Roy knows it ;)
In and Out
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:16 pm

3 points is all that mattered today, they way things were starting to look it was vital we won today. Torres off the mark as well so good times

lets not get all petty about it now eh?

and we have Birmingham next dont we? then Man U
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby metalhead » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:16 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<