ARSENAL VS LIVERPOOL - 20 august 2011, ko: 12:45

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Greavesie » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:30 pm

I would have taken 4 points from the first two games, though in hindsight I may be being a bit greedy thinking now that we should have 6. It's two games down, 36 to go. I just hope we take the fight to Bolton from the kick off and get another 3 to pull away from Arsenal (who I think will be our closest rivals for the CL places - though they might find it even more difficult should they be reduced to be playing games on Thursday nights :D )
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby metalhead » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:30 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
zarababe wrote:Well.. not read comments by respected and not-so respected 'posters' :D

That was a fab performance.. so much possession and the killer instinct at the end..

Loads of "respected" posters going on about the amount of possession we had, all the stats I've looked at show a difference of only 1%.

"Killer instinct at the end" ?

Poorest Arsenal side we've faced in a decade and yet with 15 mins left it looked as though it might end 0-0 . Only when they were reduced to 10 men, and one of them was "walking wounded" through cramp did we nail the win, lets not get carried away, against a side that weren't in such disarray I'm not sure we'd have taken all the points

Jeez your getting old :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:55 pm

metalhead wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
zarababe wrote:Well.. not read comments by respected and not-so respected 'posters' :D

That was a fab performance.. so much possession and the killer instinct at the end..

Loads of "respected" posters going on about the amount of possession we had, all the stats I've looked at show a difference of only 1%.

Poorest Arsenal side we've faced in a decade and yet with 15 mins left it looked as though it might end 0-0 . Only when they were reduced to 10 men, and one of them was "walking wounded" through cramp did we nail the win, lets not get carried away, against a side that weren't in such disarray I'm not sure we'd have taken all the points

:D
Come on woof... arn't ya happy .. lets enjoy it for once !

respect the woofster  :buttrock

:help
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 pm

metalhead wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

:laugh: ,

Past tense MH.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby laza » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:26 am

metalhead wrote:Loads of "respected" posters going on about the amount of possession we had, all the stats I've looked at show a difference of only 1%.

Jeez your getting old :D[/quote]
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games