Arsenal V Liverpool - EPL - Sunday August 14th 4pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:17 pm

damjan193 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:36 pm wrote:Apparently the boys ran 117.6km yesterday, a new record since camera tracking started.

To be fair the players did look in good shape, that new fitness coach we got from Bayern has done a great job.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:47 pm

I missed the match, but caught the last 5 mins on the radio and couldn't believe when they said the score.

Obviously, Migs and Moreno are still huge areas of liability. I think our new keeper (when fit again) will go straight into the team. However, this new left back is remainng strangely elusive. Hopefully Klopp will address this soon.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:38 am

7_Kewell » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:47 pm wrote:I missed the match, but caught the last 5 mins on the radio and couldn't believe when they said the score.

Obviously, Migs and Moreno are still huge areas of liability. I think our new keeper (when fit again) will go straight into the team. However, this new left back is remainng strangely elusive. Hopefully Klopp will address this soon.

I'm starting to believe that before all the injuries that Klopp was planning to use Gomez or Sakho as left back and the remains the case. Failure to bring in a left back doesn't necessarily point to Klopp having faith in Moreno, could be he has a plan to use someone else (hopefully not Milner over the whole season)
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Klopptomaniac » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:38 am wrote:
7_Kewell » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:47 pm wrote:I missed the match, but caught the last 5 mins on the radio and couldn't believe when they said the score.

I'm starting to believe that before all the injuries that Klopp was planning to use Gomez or Sakho as left back and the remains the case. Failure to bring in a left back doesn't necessarily point to Klopp having faith in Moreno, could be he has a plan to use someone else (hopefully not Milner over the whole season)

I think it will be Milner mate, Klopp likes his work ethic and his attitude, Milner is a model pro by all accounts (first onto to the training pitch, last man off, plays when injured etc)
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Milner has already been quoted today in the press that JK has asked him to play left back this season, his quotes...

“We had a conversation about it and I told him it’s not my favourite position and not one I particularly like playing, but he’s the manager and if he wants me to play there, I’ll play there,”

"I don’t like playing there (left-back) but I will give you the best that I can and if that’s needed I will play there."

“The team comes first, always has, always will. Throughout my career you have to play in different positions. I’m probably a good player for a manager to have because I fill in in a number of positions.”

link... http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... o-11754186
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:42 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:50 pm wrote:
Klopptomaniac » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:38 am wrote:

I think it will be Milner mate, Klopp likes his work ethic and his attitude, Milner is a model pro by all accounts (first onto to the training pitch, last man off, plays when injured etc)

It will be Milner under the current circumstances but with a fully fit squad I don't think that'll be the case - over a season I fear having Milner at left back will cost us a few points
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:19 pm

C-R so far your our lucky charm.
Create the Burnley match thread mate.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games