LIVERPOOL VS Arsenal - 24 August 2019 KO:5.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:25 pm wrote:So where is that yakka bloke ? Spends all summer crying daily about us not buying anyone and potentially missing out of top 4 because we didn’t buy anyone yet we win 4 out of 4 including a trophy and he is Lord Lucan ?
Maybe Klopp knew what he was doing after all

stupid post is the league over? we haven't begun yet...we are without our starting keeper and Naby..We had to sign no matter our current status.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:43 pm

That was a big win and fully deserved.  :buttrock
Top of the pile  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:25 pm wrote:So where is that yakka bloke ? Spends all summer crying daily about us not buying anyone and potentially missing out of top 4 because we didn’t buy anyone yet we win 4 out of 4 including a trophy and he is Lord Lucan ?

You are a f*cking wum Benny  :nod  The biggest f*cking wum this forum has ever seen  :nod

Dont know how you managed to slither back on here or even why you would want to after you were chased out the last time.

Yakka was ten times the poster you could ever hope to be :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:41 pm

kazza » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:34 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:25 pm wrote:So where is that yakka bloke ? Spends all summer crying daily about us not buying anyone and potentially missing out of top 4 because we didn’t buy anyone yet we win 4 out of 4 including a trophy and he is Lord Lucan ?

To be fair he worried about burnout mid season and we haven’t got there yet. It is clear that we wont easily find someone good enough to replace what we have, and if we do they will not want to be squad players as was the case with Pepe according to reports.

Just think it’s very strange someone posts all summer constant negativity in regards the manager and his choices - come the season starts with the actual football to talk about and he disappears, same last season - constant negativity towards the midfield - then zip

I can’t understand how there could be so much negativity throughout the summer and in fact how much people don’t trust our managers judgement in regards the squad he has created. If we can’t trust Klopp then we will never trust anyone. We haven’t even got into 2nd gear yet but have started the season result wise well - it’s time to give more credit where it’s deserved
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:42 pm

only me » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 pm wrote:

stupid post is the league over? we haven't begun yet...we are without our starting keeper and Naby..We had to sign no matter our current status.

The only thing we “HAD” to do was trust our manager and trust that he knows what he is doing
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:01 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:42 pm wrote:
only me » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:08 pm wrote:

The only thing we “HAD” to do was trust our manager and trust that he knows what he is doing

Trust our manager..Genius at work i see...I trust him and i still think he had to sign new players..Because we had limited options on the bench and our 11 could also be upgraded.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:16 pm

Every team could be upgraded but it’s hard to upgrade our first 11 with the way Klopp wants them to play - all the talk about players like Fernandes etc when it was clear to most that the last player Klopp was ever going to buy was an attacking mid - yet every day the teddies came flying out when one wasn’t signed because the “media” claimed this and that.

Klopp clearly believed there was no need to spend for the sake of it and it was always going to be hard to persuade players to arrive for the front three when we have three players that are going to be playing regardless. Our squad is good enough - simple as that , time to get behind that squad
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:45 pm

redshade » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:07 am wrote:
kazza » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:40 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:18 pm wrote:Klopp knows what he's doing. I'm 40 years old and  this is the best LFC team I've seen since the King Kenny days...maybe even better..

I would say that this is the best side we have ever had, considering how much better football has become. This team just needs to win a title to cement the fact.

If it wasn't for Pep it would have been our turn to dominate the league for a few years.

Pep and a couple of BILLIONS  :glare:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:09 am

Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games