MANCHESTER CITY vs LIVERPOOL - 3pm, Sunday 5 October

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby GYBS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:35 pm

im afraid you must be - dont care how the goal goes in as long as it does .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:54 pm

tonyeh wrote:Well, maybe I'm not being tooooooo serious  :) , but I was just off of a conversation were someone had said we "slaughtered" Man u......and that's bollox frankly.

If babel had a straight knocked one in from 10 yards and the other goal was actually scored by a Liverpool player, then I'd be happier.

Was I happy when they won...too bloody right. But a post match analysis cooled me down.

Seriously though...I can't be the ONLY one on here that feels that way....can I?  :down:

I think so lad

Doesnt matter if them goals came off the refs ar.se we still beat the Mancs
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:10 pm

tonyeh wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
tonyeh wrote:Liverpool beat Manure with two lucky goals, one of which was an OG. That's not something fans should be screaming about from the rooftops.

You cannot be serious?  We're not allowed to shout from the rooftops after beating the Mancs--THE MANCS!!!--because we enjoyed some good fortune?  I'm not having that.  You beat your top rivals, you celebrate.  You squeak through to the group stage with a late goal in extra time, you celebrate.  You come from 2 goals back to win, you celebrate.  You sit joint top of table in October, you celebrate.  What the :censored: is the point of supporting the team if you can't enjoy the good times?  All the people that want to nitpick details and have a moan about what could have been done better are entitled to do so, of course, but there's still a fair few of us around here that like the way these season's panning out so far and we're going to say so.  :nod

Well, maybe I'm not being tooooooo serious  :) , but I was just off of a conversation were someone had said we "slaughtered" Man u......and that's bollox frankly.

If babel had a straight knocked one in from 10 yards and the other goal was actually scored by a Liverpool player, then I'd be happier.

Was I happy when they won...too bloody right. But a post match analysis cooled me down.

Seriously though...I can't be the ONLY one on here that feels that way....can I?  :down:

It does'nt matter how the goals came Tony!
We played them off the park and were well worth the win in every aspect of the game on the day!

You can be sure as fuc'k that the Mancs are'nt being all negative because Ronaldo dived for a pen against Bolton that changed the context of the game!

You should start signing your posts again lad...Since you stopped putting tony at the bottom of them all you have nitpicked and became more negative by the day!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:13 pm

I actually remember a few Chelsea supporters saying they didn't deserve to go to the finals because we scored an OG.  They said you should take our spot and go to the finals of the CL, we got an OG so it doesn't count.
SupitsJonF

Postby GYBS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:16 pm

didnt we also give the trophy back in 05 cause we werent sure if that goal did cross the line and it wasnt really a special goal ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Number 9 wrote:
tonyeh wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
tonyeh wrote:Liverpool beat Manure with two lucky goals, one of which was an OG. That's not something fans should be screaming about from the rooftops.

You cannot be serious?  We're not allowed to shout from the rooftops after beating the Mancs--THE MANCS!!!--because we enjoyed some good fortune?  I'm not having that.  You beat your top rivals, you celebrate.  You squeak through to the group stage with a late goal in extra time, you celebrate.  You come from 2 goals back to win, you celebrate.  You sit joint top of table in October, you celebrate.  What the :censored: is the point of supporting the team if you can't enjoy the good times?  All the people that want to nitpick details and have a moan about what could have been done better are entitled to do so, of course, but there's still a fair few of us around here that like the way these season's panning out so far and we're going to say so.  :nod

Well, maybe I'm not being tooooooo serious  :) , but I was just off of a conversation were someone had said we "slaughtered" Man u......and that's bollox frankly.

It does'nt matter how the goals came Tony!
We played them off the park and were well worth the win in every aspect of the game on the day!

You can be sure as fuc'k that the Mancs are'nt being all negative because Ronaldo dived for a pen against Bolton that changed the context of the game!

You should start signing your posts again lad...Since you stopped putting tony at the bottom of them all you have nitpicked and became more negative by the day!! :D

But, I'm not being negative 9.

Tony  :D
tonyeh

Postby Number 9 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Oh Tony I give up lad!
PM Heimdall for some prozac! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:19 pm

BTW, I know a number of Man U fans that can't stand Ronaldo and his diving antics.
tonyeh

Postby tonyeh » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:20 pm

Number 9 wrote:Oh Tony I give up lad!
PM Heimdall for some prozac! :D

Nah....there's a perfectly good pub round the corner.
tonyeh

Postby GYBS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:20 pm

yeah there is a few mate but bet they love it when he scores thou no matter how he got the goal .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:23 pm

Not through a cheating penalty. You should have been in on the conversation a couple of weeks ago after the Bolton match.

Hair and nails everywhere. :D

The Manky's I know are sick to the back teeth of him.
tonyeh

Postby SupitsJonF » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:24 pm

tonyeh wrote:Not through a cheating penalty. You should have been in on the conversation a couple of weeks ago after the Bolton match.

Isn't also because he wants to leave?
SupitsJonF

Postby GYBS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:28 pm

do you really think they care how they get a goal ? no manc i have ever mate gives two shits as long as they score .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:36 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:
tonyeh wrote:Not through a cheating penalty. You should have been in on the conversation a couple of weeks ago after the Bolton match.

Isn't also because he wants to leave?

No, they just think he's a dick. To quote...

"A sun bronzed eyebrow-plucking :censored:"

They weren't too happy when I said "...that was instumental in winning the league for Utd last year."

They sort looked a bit embarrased about that.
tonyeh

Postby GYBS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:40 pm

he is a dick but i wouldnt mind having him in our team and i bet they wouldnt want him to go
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion