LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER CITY - Sunday 22nd February 15.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby akumaface » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:49 pm

I think a lot of us are :censored:. I'm more calm now but still hard to accept the fact that we are losing another possible trophy fast....FA cup couple of weeks ago and we were all saying, it is ok as we can now concentrate on the league and Euro. Now, should we say it is ok as we can now focus on Euro! I really don't know anymore. I know majority of the fault is on Rafa but I think the owners and Rick parry should also get the blame. Why the hell in a season that is so closed to the EPL title that they have to bring out so much Shlt other than football? I can't really think of what;s gonna happen if Rafa walked or fired. Many would leave and if the stupid yanks are still in charge by then, we are screwed. They are going to keep the money from the sale and there is no sure thing about Gerrard as well. Who would want to play in such as messy and complicated environment.... I know I'm thinking too far ahead. I hope I'm wrong as I don't want to say I told you so later even if I have the chance. Just want our team to do well and managed properly like a real football team. There are just so much problem going on and it is hard to judge what's real on either the manager or the players (other than Lucas for that I'm sure). Now just hope we beat the :censored: out of Real Madrid.
:)
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby sgs » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Raffmaker wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Raffmaker wrote:Turning down his contract, and talking about having more control over players signings I dont think he'll get it and I feel Rafa will walk either before the end of the season or before hand.

He'll be feeling a lot of humiliation over the Alex Ferguson comments Im guessing and that will be the final straw. He'll walk like he did at Valencia, Odds on bet!

:)

F.ucking Christ. Some of you are as bad as United supporters banging on about Rafa's rant as if that's the cause of all things being turned round. It isn't. How the f*ck can being honest and saying what every manager wanted to say but was afraid to be the be all and end all of everything in our season thus far? Fair play to the man. I couldn't give a sh*t what anyone thinks, especially the press. The man should be applauded for telling the truth, and not be slammed for it, especially from so called Liverpool fans.

so that does not put pressure on the team?

When u play for a club like LFC u are ALWAYS under pressure. That is the nature of life in any top team...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby TheRedsFan » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:05 pm

Its over, 19 years without a title!!!!!I cant see how we can catch up now, Man U dont look like a squad that are going to drop points, very dispointed :angry:  :angry:  :(
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly
TheRedsFan

Postby eds » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:37 am

Sad day this. Our mighty record of domestic league titles will now be matched by the Scum.

:down:  :down:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Madmax » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:00 am

Dont worry they will beat it next season.. :p   well thats if the yanks are still here...
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:19 am

TheRedsFan wrote:Its over, 19 years without a title!!!!!I cant see how we can catch up now, Man U dont look like a squad that are going to drop points, very dispointed :angry:  :angry:  :(

The only good news is we are scousers and at the end of the day, we know.... Man Ure are a flash in the pan and we will resume our rightful place.

Mancs are pure shyte, the world knows it and accepts it.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:21 am

Reg wrote:
TheRedsFan wrote:Its over, 19 years without a title!!!!!I cant see how we can catch up now, Man U dont look like a squad that are going to drop points, very dispointed :angry:  :angry:  :(

The only good news is we are scousers and at the end of the day, we know.... Man Ure are a flash in the pan and we will resume our rightful place.

Mancs are pure shyte, the world knows it and accepts it.

Thats it Reg :censored: tell it were scousers mate, We never be defeated
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:22 am

Reg wrote:Mancs are pure shyte, the world knows it and accepts it.

errrm not really world knows they are suberb  :p   lol feck the feckers i hate them feckin they annoy be soo much...

Anyways back to us, we will win the title someday just have faith...  :)
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:28 am

Madmax wrote:
Reg wrote:Mancs are pure shyte, the world knows it and accepts it.

errrm not really world knows they are suberb  :p   lol feck the feckers i hate them feckin they annoy be soo much...

Anyways back to us, we will win the title someday just have faith...  :)

The Reds post Kenny bombed, the Mancs post Whisky will likewise bomb.

Sometimes we need a close call to remind us to stay focused.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:57 am

............... :(
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheRedsFan » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:56 am

hopefully next season will be the year
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." Bill Shankly
TheRedsFan

Postby red_guy » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:22 am

TheRedsFan wrote:hopefully next season will be the year

We said that every year..... I choose not to say anything.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:30 am

:laugh:  exactly every time in pre-season this will be our year.. lol best thing to say is                          !
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:37 am

I logged off before kuyt scored and thank god i would have been banned reading some of the comments , calmed down a bit now . We should have won that game , given saved city a couple of times in the dieing minutes
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:05 am

Toffeehater wrote:We should have won that game

That should become our new motto!
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion