MANCHESTER CITY vs LIVERPOOL - 3pm, Sunday 5 October

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby rafa09 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 pm

Have,nt been on here for a while, but reading all the previous posts on this thread i,am glad.What a fooking lot of moaners some on here are.We are LFC fans we back OUR CLUB no matter what, but it don,t apply here.Our anthem YNWA is a statement.I backed MY CLUB at HT with cold hard earned cash.And we came good still UNBEATEN back the redmen,or if not FOOK OFF. Am fed up with the moaning here. 2 down and we won. THE MARK OF CHAMPIONS. Ask sir testicle:p :p
rafa09

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:53 pm

rafa09 wrote:Have,nt been on here for a while, but reading all the previous posts on this thread i,am glad.What a fooking lot of moaners some on here are.We are LFC fans we back OUR CLUB no matter what, but it don,t apply here.Our anthem YNWA is a statement.I backed MY CLUB at HT with cold hard earned cash.And we came good still UNBEATEN back the redmen,or if not FOOK OFF. Am fed up with the moaning here. 2 down and we won. THE MARK OF CHAMPIONS. Ask sir testicle:p :p

You have now won my vote for Liverpool fc's biggest fan of the year competition, could you now try to add something to the discussions?
account deleted by request

Postby Number 9 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:56 pm

s@int wrote:
rafa09 wrote:Have,nt been on here for a while, but reading all the previous posts on this thread i,am glad.What a fooking lot of moaners some on here are.We are LFC fans we back OUR CLUB no matter what, but it don,t apply here.Our anthem YNWA is a statement.I backed MY CLUB at HT with cold hard earned cash.And we came good still UNBEATEN back the redmen,or if not FOOK OFF. Am fed up with the moaning here. 2 down and we won. THE MARK OF CHAMPIONS. Ask sir testicle:p :p

You have now won my vote for Liverpool fc's biggest fan of the year competition, could you now try to add something to the discussions?

Sarcy fecker Saint! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:01 pm

s@int wrote:

:laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby rafa09 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:45 pm

s@int you should be doin stand up comedy ur SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. foook off YOU TIT
rafa09

Postby SupitsJonF » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:50 pm

rafa09 wrote:s@int you should be doin stand up comedy ur SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. foook off YOU TIT

I got a white card for saying something like that, choose your words more carefully!
SupitsJonF

Postby SupitsJonF » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:51 pm

whoops, double.
SupitsJonF

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:53 pm

rafa09 wrote:s@int you should be doin stand up comedy ur SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. foook off YOU TIT

If you are not careful you may lose my vote mate

Postby GYBS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:54 pm

:D

very good saint :D :D :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:56 am

Bad Bob wrote:
tonyeh wrote:Liverpool beat Manure with two lucky goals, one of which was an OG. That's not something fans should be screaming about from the rooftops.

You cannot be serious?  We're not allowed to shout from the rooftops after beating the Mancs--THE MANCS!!!--because we enjoyed some good fortune?  I'm not having that.  You beat your top rivals, you celebrate.  You squeak through to the group stage with a late goal in extra time, you celebrate.  You come from 2 goals back to win, you celebrate.  You sit joint top of table in October, you celebrate.  What the :censored: is the point of supporting the team if you can't enjoy the good times?  All the people that want to nitpick details and have a moan about what could have been done better are entitled to do so, of course, but there's still a fair few of us around here that like the way these season's panning out so far and we're going to say so.  :nod

Have to agree Bobby.

I'm loving the fact we've started so well, its brought the optimist out in me.

I hate international breaks.  :angry:

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:09 am

Bam wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:
tonyeh wrote:Liverpool beat Manure with two lucky goals, one of which was an OG. That's not something fans should be screaming about from the rooftops.

You cannot be serious?  We're not allowed to shout from the rooftops after beating the Mancs--THE MANCS!!!--because we enjoyed some good fortune?  I'm not having that.  You beat your top rivals, you celebrate.  You squeak through to the group stage with a late goal in extra time, you celebrate.  You come from 2 goals back to win, you celebrate.  You sit joint top of table in October, you celebrate.  What the :censored: is the point of supporting the team if you can't enjoy the good times?  All the people that want to nitpick details and have a moan about what could have been done better are entitled to do so, of course, but there's still a fair few of us around here that like the way these season's panning out so far and we're going to say so.  :nod

Have to agree Bobby.

Absolutely right. Lets celebrate where we are. Save the the "yeah buts" for the ones not on a high, we are, I like the rest will share the lows should we come to them but for now, were flying !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:36 am

Bam wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

Have to agree Bobby.

Who's logged on under Bam's username?  :angry:  :D

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:29 am

s@int wrote:
Bam wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

Have to agree Bobby.

Who's logged on under Bam's username?  :angry:  :D

:D

Aye, Bam's come back all chilled out...kinda like Cain from Kung Fu! :D

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:36 am

I think we can win this one.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:58 am

Bad Bob wrote:
s@int wrote:
Bam wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:

Have to agree Bobby.

Who's logged on under Bam's username?

Aye, Bam's come back all chilled out...kinda like Cain from Kung Fu!

People will call it 'fickle' no doubt when your usually seen as a 'doom n gloomer' if the side isnt perfroming well. Then next being optimistic (not happy clappy  :D ) when the side are getting the results.

Not for me, thats part of being a football fan, the highs and the lows. We've wallowed enough in the negative aspect of our sides team for to long (and justified IMO). Although we still have known weakness's in the side, we can actually celebrate the fact that those weakness's and the team as a whole and even the manager are doing whats required of them. Thats taking the right steps in the right direction, and TBF we have, even if I do think Kuyt has all the technical abilities of a 'Sunday league rag @rse player, with a beer belly and club foot'. But credit has to be given where its due and hes working as an effective component in a well oiled machine.

Sure as the season goes on I will critise Rafa or certain players if I feel neccesary and voice my concerns about it when the time comes. But likewise when the team are performing like they are, taking nine points from games against Man.U, Everton away and City away they will get the credit and praise along with it, and long may it continue.

Plus its also nice to be part of the forum when things are going well.

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion