LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER CITY - Sunday 22nd February 15.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Raffmaker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Turning down his contract, and talking about having more control over players signings I dont think he'll get it and I feel Rafa will walk either before the end of the season or before hand.

He'll be feeling a lot of humiliation over the Alex Ferguson comments Im guessing and that will be the final straw. He'll walk like he did at Valencia, Odds on bet!

:)
Raffmaker

Postby Raffmaker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:Raffmaker are you here as a wind up? Roy Keane and a bowling tournement?  ??? I dispare I really do.

I have a sense of humour CIGGY?

just havin a larf. Im as fcked off as you. are we just gonna cry in our cornflakes?
Raffmaker

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 pm

Raffmaker wrote:I have a sense of humour CIGGY?

Sense of humour? I cant see anyone laughin can you? you are a wum all you do is take the p!ss all the time on here.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Sense of humour? I cant see anyone laughin can you? you are a wum all you do is take the p!ss all the time on here.

Now don't go starting a war again Ciggy, I hate all this bloody in fighting on this forum.
heimdall

Postby Raffmaker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Don't take yourself too seriously CIGGY.

There is nothing you or i can do about the progress or despair of LFC. these forums are all about opinions only.

whos fault is it the squad is not good enough? mine? ???

get a reality check mate. it doesnt matter what we say in here pal. coz it wont change a thing.

not a manc at all. why would i be logged on to LFC sites then?

IMO we have never been the same since king kenny was manager. we had so much class and since then we have been dross.

:p
Raffmaker

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Raffmaker wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Raffmaker are you here as a wind up? Roy Keane and a bowling tournement?  ??? I dispare I really do.

just havin a larf. Im as fcked off as you. are we just gonna cry in our cornflakes?

Apparantly not, as you didnt get my joke  :D
SupitsJonF

Postby Raffmaker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:20 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:
Raffmaker wrote:

Apparantly not, as you didnt get my joke  :D

Ha. sorry didnt know the name. but i sussed it was a joke.

smartar*e  :p
Raffmaker

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Raffmaker wrote:Turning down his contract, and talking about having more control over players signings I dont think he'll get it and I feel Rafa will walk either before the end of the season or before hand.

He'll be feeling a lot of humiliation over the Alex Ferguson comments Im guessing and that will be the final straw. He'll walk like he did at Valencia, Odds on bet!

F.ucking Christ. Some of you are as bad as United supporters banging on about Rafa's rant as if that's the cause of all things being turned round. It isn't. How the f*ck can being honest and saying what every manager wanted to say but was afraid to be the be all and end all of everything in our season thus far? Fair play to the man. I couldn't give a sh*t what anyone thinks, especially the press. The man should be applauded for telling the truth, and not be slammed for it, especially from so called Liverpool fans.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Rant never fecked our seasons its the feckin draws..We had a few before the rant aswel westham,fulham,stoke and inability to beat arsenal when they had 10 men...
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Raffmaker wrote:Turning down his contract, and talking about having more control over players signings I dont think he'll get it and I feel Rafa will walk either before the end of the season or before hand.

F.ucking Christ. Some of you are as bad as United supporters banging on about Rafa's rant as if that's the cause of all things being turned round. It isn't. How the f*ck can being honest and saying what every manager wanted to say but was afraid to be the be all and end all of everything in our season thus far? Fair play to the man. I couldn't give a sh*t what anyone thinks, especially the press. The man should be applauded for telling the truth, and not be slammed for it, especially from so called Liverpool fans.

You may have a point there but certainly Ferguson got many many points over Rafa, literally.
You can't deny that that was the point at which Manure kicked into gear and we stumbled.
heimdall

Postby crazyhorse » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Oh well... We are not quite out of it, and I for one am not going to hand the title over to Manure just yet..

However this shows that the squad is not up to scratch.. our best side can beat anyone but we are short of at least three decent players to succeed in the PL.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sgs » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:34 pm

There are 12 games left in the season. Yesterday, Manu was an uncalled PK away from dropping points. I have lost count how many times it has been said on here that the title is lost. As for me, I will wait until the last day of the season...It is NEVER over until it is over. It has simply become much more difficult. What this team lacks is the killer instinct in front of goal; to simply control games is not enough...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby heimdall » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 pm

sgs wrote:There are 12 games left in the season. Yesterday, Manu was an uncalled PK away from dropping points. I have lost count how many times it has been said on here that the title is lost. As for me, I will wait until the last day of the season...It is NEVER over until it is over. It has simply become much more difficult. What this team lacks is the killer instinct in front of goal; to simply control games is not enough...

No what this team needs are good players with amazing abilities like being able to pass the fecking ball without loosing it plus also some variation in tactics and for them to win the league they need a fecking miracle or a new manager.
heimdall

Postby Madmax » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:39 pm

IT seems like we are almost replicating what arsenal did last season..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raffmaker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Emerald Red wrote:

so that does not put pressure on the team?
Raffmaker

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion