MANCHESTER CITY vs LIVERPOOL - 3pm, Sunday 5 October

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:01 am

Ive just got to say here like i find it a total embaressment how some of are  so called fans on here are dissmissing three good points away from home. I dont give a :censored: how we played an who played :censored: we won an still remain unbeaten.its simple really. Just be made up with the win instead of picking on whose :censored: again
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:02 am

peewee wrote:oh what a surprise, the ant hill mob choose to focus on my posts and yet you say i am obsessed  :laugh:

:D
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:04 am

supersub wrote:
peewee wrote:oh what a surprise, the ant hill mob choose to focus on my posts and yet you say i am obsessed  :laugh:

:D

come on then - whose who?  :D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:05 am

NANNY RED wrote:Ive just got to say here like i find it a total embaressment how some of are  so called fans on here are dissmissing three good points away from home. I dont give a :censored: how we played an who played :censored: we won an still remain unbeaten.its simple really. Just be made up with the win instead of picking on whose :censored: again

well said. i'm personally buzzing at the moment.

what's pleasing me the most is the character of the side this season. in the past we'd go a goal down and struggle. this season we've been behind against boro, united, marseille and man city and yet won all the games.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby GYBS » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:07 am

well said nanny . think some people just whinge for the sake of whinging and are never happy .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:18 am

i think everyone is happy with the overall result nanny, i have not seen one poster say they are unhappy with it, so once again we have a poster trying to create a problem where none exists, even GYBS has jumped on this comment for another dig.

but this is a football forum and we discuss the game here, otherwise the forum would just be.

saint:  well we won, great result
peewee: yes great
Judge: super
Nanny: spiffing
GYBS: super duper
Lando: f*cking great
bigmick: fabulous

etc etc etc

we dont all have to agree or the forum would be as above, pointless.
112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:37 am

Owzat wrote:Believe it or not that is only our third win in the Premiership away to Citeh (P11 W3 D7 L2 F15 A12)

I'm not surprised to see that number at all.  We always struggle at City, which makes yesterday's result all the sweeter.

Speaking of stats, that's 5 away goals for Torres now this season.  Who says he can't score on the road? :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:44 am

Incidentally, I f#cking hate Mark Hughes.

Even after Hughes saw the replay of the red card he was still making excuses, the manc sh#tbag. I hate these blinkered managers who can never admit their players are ever in the wrong. The tackle was an absolute disgrace.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:47 am

i think Nanny meant the comments of some posters during the match.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:00 pm

peewee wrote:i think everyone is happy with the overall result nanny, i have not seen one poster say they are unhappy with it, so once again we have a poster trying to create a problem where none exists, even GYBS has jumped on this comment for another dig.

but this is a football forum and we discuss the game here, otherwise the forum would just be.

saint:  well we won, great result
peewee: yes great
Judge: super
Nanny: spiffing
GYBS: super duper
Lando: f*cking great
bigmick: fabulous

etc etc etc

we dont all have to agree or the forum would be as above, pointless.

Im not goin on about that im goin on about we took three good points yesterday an instead of being made up an celebrating the result some always have to get digs in about certain players. Just me made up with the result an give Kuyt slatin a miss sometime thats all .

I used to argue the toss with some fella years ago at the game over Toshack i couldnt take to him cause in my opinion he was :censored: with his feet, but i learnt to appreciate him an gave him credit when it was due. Its eleven players on the pitch an they all play there part somewhere along the line thats what ive learnt to accept since then. Appreciate the players who are getting you the win

An if never said Spiffing in my life :laugh: I might have said Spliffin in the past though :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Fo Dne wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:GET F.UCKING IN!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock

What a fantastic result after looking dead and buried at half time.  Whisper it quietly but we look like we mean business this season.  Made up for everyone of the lads that helped us claw it back and for Rafa for correcting things when Plan A went down the pan.  A great day! :nod

We're seven games in lad. Get a grip.

Benitez done his best to :censored: it all up again though didn't he?

Wonder what would have happened had we done the insanely stupid thing and actually kept the same side from the off?

Thank Robbie for Torres. Seriously.

As to why he felt the need to drop Keane and move Gerrard out of the position he's finding form in when the team's starting to play well is beyond me. He'll never learn, today summed it up for me and next time we might not get so lucky.

Made up with the result but for once i have to agree with stu , never drop a inform player and never change their position or role in the team , gerrard  . Keane and torres were starting to gel and keane got his first goal , than he chops and changes , good turnaround from the red men though
Last edited by Toffeehater on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:27 pm

Some members think that Reina could have done more. I agree, but not in the jump, nor the reaction, it was unstoppable, IMHO. I didn't like how he put and ordered the wall though.

Otherwise the shot of that one-eyebrowed cúnt named Garrido was accurate. I'm not sure if a better placed wall would have avoided the goal, but I think that wall wasn't well placed.

Do you still think he could have done more there? -- I'm not sure.

Review the goal
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
Fo Dne wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:GET F.UCKING IN!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock

What a fantastic result after looking dead and buried at half time.  Whisper it quietly but we look like we mean business this season.  Made up for everyone of the lads that helped us claw it back and for Rafa for correcting things when Plan A went down the pan.  A great day! :nod

We're seven games in lad. Get a grip.

Benitez done his best to :censored: it all up again though didn't he?

Wonder what would have happened had we done the insanely stupid thing and actually kept the same side from the off?

Thank Robbie for Torres. Seriously.

As to why he felt the need to drop Keane and move Gerrard out of the position he's finding form in when the team's starting to play well is beyond me. He'll never learn, today summed it up for me and next time we might not get so lucky.

Made up with the result but for once i have to agree with stu , never drop a inform player and never change their position or role in the team , gerrard  . Keane and torres were starting to gel and keane got his first goal , than he chops and changes , good turnaround from the red men though

Not going to comment on your little rattle out the pram rant ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:29 pm

True sabe - if Gerrard had scored that we'd be raving about it
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:29 pm

NANNY RED wrote:I used to argue the toss with some fella years ago at the game over Toshack i couldnt take to him cause in my opinion he was :censored: with his feet, but i learnt to appreciate him an gave him credit when it was due.

Just as a matter of interest on the Toshack case....
John Toshack had a better goals per game ratio than Kevin Keegan, in fact Keegans scoring prowess was not as potent as you would think.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion