LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER CITY - Sunday 22nd February 15.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:44 am

I know we have Portmouth on saturday but who is missing from the City game all of our midfield?

Lucas can play against Portsmouth I hope not like but, if gerrards injured he will have to gerrard is on 4 yellows.

Alonso is on 5 yellows, is Masherano on 5 yellows aswell?
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:52 am

Ciggy wrote:I know we have Portmouth on saturday but who is missing from the City game all of our midfield?

Lucas can play against Portsmouth I hope not like but, if gerrards injured he will have to gerrard is on 4 yellows.

Alonso is on 5 yellows, is Masherano on 5 yellows aswell?

Masch is on 4 + 1 in CL Ciggy
account deleted by request

Postby Bermenstein » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:55 am

He'll have to use a 4-3-3 or 4-2-4 or something.....  :D

Could be great!!
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:55 am

Fukk the City game!.....we will be playing for 4th place by then!!. :(
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:57 am

Bloody Hell, things will be bad if we're short on CM's. :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:59 am

Lucas is banned for the City game, Mascherano? Alonso is on 5, Gerrards on 4 if he makes a recovery and gets another yellow he is banned or he could be out for weeks.

Im just asking a question like what midfielders can play against City?
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:00 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:Bloody Hell, things will be bad if we're short on CM's. :D

:laugh: Where is GazBaz when you need him  :;): jokin.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:01 am

I've already told you, Skyrtel will be our midfield maestro :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bermenstein » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:06 am

If it is a thing where the midfield is depleted, I suppose Carra or Agger could take up the anchor position.
If Gerrard is missing, Yosi in his place. It'll be Reira and Kuyt on either side as usual. Babel to partner Torres? ? ?
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:12 am

Bermenstein wrote:If it is a thing where the midfield is depleted, I suppose Carra or Agger could take up the anchor position.
If Gerrard is missing, Yosi in his place. It'll be Reira and Kuyt on either side as usual. Babel to partner Torres? ? ?

I know its over a week away and I know City are sh!te but they have Bellamy and Robhino in attack me nerves are gone with a midfield of Plessis and ?
cause it seems like all our central midfielders are out of this game?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:15 am

Just play Kuyt in midfield ...... he plays there anyway when we play him as a striker.
account deleted by request

Postby audio/video » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:17 am

Here is the letter from Petar...

I was reading this forum for about 5 months and I`ve seen so much various things. I saw so many quality posts from quality posters and I saw few clueless people. Quality posters were saying the same things when we were first,or when we lost some games. It`s called SEEING THINGS CLEARLY. Remember these Lando,Leon,Emerald "We are top of the league FFS,enjoy it". Well there are people who can`t enjoy being first in december when it is clearly that we are not good enough. And these people shoud be more respected(including myself).

I am not disapointed with today`s result. Shitt hapens,even when there is no Lucas in your line up,not to mention when he is there. I am right,I know that. Rafa is the worst manager for buying players,he is making shitt subs,he wants to control every single movement on the pitch,so players have no freedom,also on top of that,very negative manager. And there is no disscussion about that. I said it when we were 3 points clear on top of the league,I am saying it now when we are almost 5 points behind,out of FA cup! That`s the Fookin FACT,he is not up to it! No debate,no disscussion. If anyone thinks different,he shouldn`t be taken seriously.

Today we looked actually good in some parts of the game,but generally,through season... OUR WINGERS ARE NOT CHANGING POSITIONS AT ALL-that is ridiculous. CMs are allowed to make only safe passes,players are in rotation machine,so they are inconsistent... rafa is making contra-efect with his decisions,no doubt about it.

At the end,we should get rid of him,cause we are so fookin boring,it is not just the results.

AND LITTLE REMINDER... I was saying that we will be playing shitt football,until we are out of the title race. We will play better football when we are 10 points behind,when Mr Benitez concentrate on CL and let the players to play some proper football. It is happening every year.:blues:
audio/video

Postby bigmick » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:22 am

audio/video wrote:Here is the letter from Petar...

I was reading this forum for about 5 months and I`ve seen so much various things. I saw so many quality posts from quality posters and I saw few clueless people. Quality posters were saying the same things when we were first,or when we lost some games. It`s called SEEING THINGS CLEARLY. Remember these Lando,Leon,Emerald "We are top of the league FFS,enjoy it". Well there are people who can`t enjoy being first in december when it is clearly that we are not good enough. And these people shoud be more respected(including myself).

I am not disapointed with today`s result. Shitt hapens,even when there is no Lucas in your line up,not to mention when he is there. I am right,I know that. Rafa is the worst manager for buying players,he is making shitt subs,he wants to control every single movement on the pitch,so players have no freedom,also on top of that,very negative manager. And there is no disscussion about that. I said it when we were 3 points clear on top of the league,I am saying it now when we are almost 5 points behind,out of FA cup! That`s the Fookin FACT,he is not up to it! No debate,no disscussion. If anyone thinks different,he shouldn`t be taken seriously.

Today we looked actually good in some parts of the game,but generally,through season... OUR WINGERS ARE NOT CHANGING POSITIONS AT ALL-that is ridiculous. CMs are allowed to make only safe passes,players are in rotation machine,so they are inconsistent... rafa is making contra-efect with his decisions,no doubt about it.

At the end,we should get rid of him,cause we are so fookin boring,it is not just the results.

AND LITTLE REMINDER... I was saying that we will be playing shitt football,until we are out of the title race. We will play better football when we are 10 points behind,when Mr Benitez concentrate on CL and let the players to play some proper football. It is happening every year.:blues:

Here is the letter from me.

Dear Petar,
                Would you be so nice as to feck off. The reason i say this is because you are not only tedious, you are also clueless which is never a good combo in my experience.

Being a figure of fun is all very well when you are 19 years old and asleep under the next door neighbours Renault Clio whilst off your head on magic mushrooms, but as you get older you come to realise it's no way to go through life.

All the best anyway, and good luck with everything,
               Bigmick.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:35 am

bigmick wrote:

Dear Petar,
                Would you be so nice as to feck off. The reason i say this is because you are not only tedious, you are also clueless which is never a good combo in my experience.

Being a figure of fun is all very well when you are 19 years old and asleep under the next door neighbours Renault Clio whilst off your head on magic mushrooms, but as you get older you come to realise it's no way to go through life.

Bigmick.

:)  .....   :D  .....  :laugh:  .....   :wwww

Anyways as for the thread. Yeah seems likes a worry in central mid. I guess if that is the situation probably carra will play in mid and maybe if were really desperate plessis aswel...
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:08 am

Madmax wrote:
bigmick wrote:

Dear Petar,

Bigmick.

:)  .....   :D  .....  :laugh:  .....   :wwww

Anyways as for the thread. Yeah seems likes a worry in central mid. I guess if that is the situation probably carra will play in mid and maybe if were really desperate plessis aswel...

i wouldnt be moving carragher around for that one.. hopefully gerrard will be able to shake off whatever hes picked up and him and mascherano can pair up in the middle as part of a midfield 4... if not then give plessis or spearing or even benny the second central midfield role and see what they make of it .. anyways under no condition would it be a good strategy moving our best centerback to another position when we'r coming up against robinho, (an inform) bellamy and ireland..

4-4-2 try to control the game and get out best players on the ball...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion