LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER CITY - Sunday 22nd February 15.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Why are we blaming rafa?  We should be blaming ourselves!

How many years has this forum been around?  And we only produce ONE person who the capability to win a match?  He has beaten United, Chelsea twice, pompey, and some other teams when we were under the weather, ALL BY HIMSELF.

And to think you want to pass the blame on, Bermenstein is a legend, and we need more forum members like him  :D
SupitsJonF

Postby Effes » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:46 pm

parchpea wrote:Said it many times here that this manager is out of ideas and his reign should really be at an end after this campaign. Too many average players brought in and a defensive mentality that is squeezing the life out of the better footballers we have on the books. It nothing short of a miracle this group is sitting second and perhaps says more about the overall quality of the division this season rather than any improvement we have made. I do not visit here that often but call back in hope that maybe the tide is turning agaisnt Benitez because if it does not then we will have to suffer more of the same frustration next season. You have to be impressed by fans loyalty to a manager but I fear that in the past its hurt the club by having a manager stay on too long when its clear he cannot achieve our ultimate goal. Second is nowhere for this great club and anyone accepting it and thinking we have had a good season needs to check themselves. If we keep kidding ourselves finishing 2,3 or 4th is acceptable we will keep finishing there and frankly thats what is happening. I dont care about budgets or hard luck stories as any manager that is charged with the running of this great club needs to deliver the title and if they feel its an impossible job then they should walk away. Benitez is dillusional to the point that he now feels so powerful he can not only blow our title chances, yet again, but then have the nerve to keep ripping up contract offers hes damn lucky to have on the table at all in my opinion. To my mind these offers are rewarding failure. Anything but first is not acceptable at Chelsea and nor would it be at Man United and for sure it shouldnt be at Liverpool. Its time for change.

Good post mate. I dont agree it's time for a change yet, Im waiting til the end of the season.

Still, good post.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Just have to say one thing.. Title is all over.. Might aswel concentrate on the champs league now and atleast end up with a trophy...
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raffmaker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:Why are we blaming rafa?  We should be blaming ourselves!

How many years has this forum been around?  And we only produce ONE person who the capability to win a match?  He has beaten United, Chelsea twice, pompey, and some other teams when we were under the weather, ALL BY HIMSELF.

And to think you want to pass the blame on, Bermenstein is a legend, and we need more forum members like him  :D

blaming ourselves?

so its my fault we are rubbish? ???? ???? ????

who picks the team dude. maybe you wanna have a think and revoke your statement ???
Raffmaker

Postby heimdall » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Lee J wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Lee J wrote:
Raffmaker wrote:
Lee J wrote:you fking babies - crying and whinging like babies, take a fking look...

... yeah, thats right we're 2nd in the league, 1 loss all season, beaten the mancs/chelsea, now get a drink and reflect on that and tmrw you'll realise it aint that bad. And as for anyone who asks 'is this Rafa's fault' i can answer that too...

....go fk yourself.

go and watch a few games pal. you have no knowledge.

10 draws?? stuggle to score or create any chances even at home.

No class.

mid table form.

tell you what you fking doom merchant - go spread your negative vibes elsewhere.

Or you, poor deluded soul, why don't you feck off, you seem to be in the minority here anyway. What postives can you draw from that game, I would love to see a stat of how often we gave the ball away or how often we relied on exactly the same predictable tactics. Rafa tactical genius, don't make me laugh.

minority? i just can see the positive's in our season and i support the manager and team throughout thick and thin - am i really in the minority? cos if i am, you are all on the wrong forum.

The difference is that I and most other people on this thread actually want to win rather than maintain the status quo of :censored: football which we are seeing week in week out where we manage to scrape wins against mighty teams like Pompey and draw to footballing giants like Stoke and Man Citeh at home and oh so many more giants of football.

I don't understand how a fan of LFC can have so few ambitions for his team, it is you who is the bad fan because imho because if there was no drive for change no drive for improvement then we'd most probably still be stuck with Souness and playing in the 2nd division.
heimdall

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Raffmaker wrote:

blaming ourselves?

who picks the team dude. maybe you wanna have a think and revoke your statement ???

I suggest you look up, a joke just went over your head.
SupitsJonF

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:49 pm

1719: "I have a source on the Liverpool board of directors. A meeting is being held tonight in regards to Benitez's future. It is very likely Rafa is going to get sacked and Frank Rijkaard will be his replacement. Sorry to spoil the fun but the Roy Keane rumour is absolute rubbish!"
Daniel, Liverpool, via text on 81111

bbc
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:50 pm

lakes10 wrote:1719: "I have a source on the Liverpool board of directors. A meeting is being held tonight in regards to Benitez's future. It is very likely Rafa is going to get sacked and Frank Rijkaard will be his replacement. Sorry to spoil the fun but the Roy Keane rumour is absolute rubbish!"

bbc

5 will get you 10 that is some bitter or manc on a wind up.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Raffmaker wrote:

blaming ourselves?

he's joking. Relax.
tonyeh

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Raffmaker wrote:Maybe roy keane?  I know ill get slated for that.

Yes you will fuck off now what has happened to our support roy feckin keane jesus christ.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Raffmaker wrote:Maybe roy keane?  I know ill get slated for that.

Yes you will fuck off now what has happened to our support roy feckin keane jesus christ.

Yepp totally agree with Ciggy. I would never ever want that scum bag any place near LFC.
heimdall

Postby Raffmaker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Madmax wrote:Just have to say one thing.. Title is all over.. Might aswel concentrate on the champs league now and atleast end up with a trophy...

Theres a Bowls tournament coming up in Lancashire in the spring, so dont fret  :D  :D
Raffmaker

Postby Raffmaker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:02 pm

lakes10 wrote:1719: "I have a source on the Liverpool board of directors. A meeting is being held tonight in regards to Benitez's future. It is very likely Rafa is going to get sacked and Frank Rijkaard will be his replacement. Sorry to spoil the fun but the Roy Keane rumour is absolute rubbish!"

bbc

Nice try. you just want £1 a text out of me Lakes lol.
Raffmaker

Postby Madmax » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:02 pm

22/02 the day that we lost the title ... :(
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Raffmaker are you here as a wind up? Roy Keane and a bowling tournement?  ??? I dispare I really do.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion