heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
tonyeh wrote:
GOAT_2.0 wrote:
Greavesie wrote:itl be the story of our season if we go to Old Toilet and beat the scum

We will

Not if we play like that.    :no

Did we play badly? I don't think so. Had enough chances to score more than two goals. Plenty of possession. Defended well. Lacked a bit of creativity.

There is nothing majorly wrong with the team and how we play. We're just short of one or two really class flair players. Then again, do we have 60 million to buy those world class flair players? No.

So I guess you were happy with how unimaginative our tactics were, how we gave the ball away time and time and time again, how most of our team haven't got the faintest fecking clue how to strike a ball. All that is ok with you is it. It was embarassing to see how Man Citeh looked far classier than us at times and had some really nice moves. I was sat in a pub with a bunch of Liverpool fans and the amount of groans of frustration was just insane. We were mpisspoor today and in truth deserved to loose the game, yes we had a few half chances but that was only after Viteh, for som bizare reason, had decided that a draw was ok and started sitting back, before that they completely dominated the 2nd hald, it must have been one of hell of a team talk from Rafa becuase first half we were good but the second we were :censored:, thank god we've got a genius as a manager!

Seriously, I'm not even reading your shyte today. Go dig out the predictions thread to where we'd end up at the end of the season to get it into your thick skull where I stood BEFORE the season started. My expectations are so far being proven correct. You're so short sighted, I'd be surprised if you could see past your own nose, Heimdall. We were never really realistically going to win the league, especially when Dirk Kuyt is a right winger. Been saying this for about 2 years now FFS. This is a fact: this football club needs a serious cash injection to get us winning titles. Some people may not want to admit that, but it's the sad truth. United are too much of a financial powerhouse to have their 18 year dominance over this league broken by a manager that has to rebuild an entire squad with a mere 200 million over 5 years, most of which has come from staying the course in the lucrative Champions League and flogging off dead wood.

Well done for ignoring my post, you dipsh1t.  :wwww

If it's your usual dross, I'm enlightened. If it wasn't and you were putting valid points down, I apologize. Still, could you blame me? You see where I'm coming from, of course.

Actually apart from attacking me I don't. I just find it incredibly rude and ignorant  for you to attack me when you haven't even read my post, I'm not surprised though because that's the kind of guy you are, zero class.

I love the pattern that develops when quotes stack up. It looks really cool! Lets see how big we can make it.

Yeah, that might take my mind off the bitter disappointment for a bit.  :D
heimdall

Postby tubby » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Raffmaker wrote:Rafa has let a few players go cheaply who I would have kept.

I.e: Sissoko and Bellamy, Crouch.

Sissoko is better, more attacking, and more of threat, and better all round then Mascherano.

I dont think Crouch wanted to stay.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:37 pm

heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
tonyeh wrote:
GOAT_2.0 wrote:
Greavesie wrote:itl be the story of our season if we go to Old Toilet and beat the scum

We will

Did we play badly? I don't think so. Had enough chances to score more than two goals. Plenty of possession. Defended well. Lacked a bit of creativity.

There is nothing majorly wrong with the team and how we play. We're just short of one or two really class flair players. Then again, do we have 60 million to buy those world class flair players? No.

So I guess you were happy with how unimaginative our tactics were, how we gave the ball away time and time and time again, how most of our team haven't got the faintest fecking clue how to strike a ball. All that is ok with you is it. It was embarassing to see how Man Citeh looked far classier than us at times and had some really nice moves. I was sat in a pub with a bunch of Liverpool fans and the amount of groans of frustration was just insane. We were mpisspoor today and in truth deserved to loose the game, yes we had a few half chances but that was only after Viteh, for som bizare reason, had decided that a draw was ok and started sitting back, before that they completely dominated the 2nd hald, it must have been one of hell of a team talk from Rafa becuase first half we were good but the second we were :censored:, thank god we've got a genius as a manager!

Seriously, I'm not even reading your shyte today. Go dig out the predictions thread to where we'd end up at the end of the season to get it into your thick skull where I stood BEFORE the season started. My expectations are so far being proven correct. You're so short sighted, I'd be surprised if you could see past your own nose, Heimdall. We were never really realistically going to win the league, especially when Dirk Kuyt is a right winger. Been saying this for about 2 years now FFS. This is a fact: this football club needs a serious cash injection to get us winning titles. Some people may not want to admit that, but it's the sad truth. United are too much of a financial powerhouse to have their 18 year dominance over this league broken by a manager that has to rebuild an entire squad with a mere 200 million over 5 years, most of which has come from staying the course in the lucrative Champions League and flogging off dead wood.

If it's your usual dross, I'm enlightened. If it wasn't and you were putting valid points down, I apologize. Still, could you blame me? You see where I'm coming from, of course.

Actually apart from attacking me I don't. I just find it incredibly rude and ignorant  for you to attack me when you haven't even read my post, I'm not surprised though because that's the kind of guy you are, zero class.

It's foresight. I read your first line in your post, and it mirrored most of your other posts. You know the tale about the boy who cried wolf and all that. Ditto in your case. If you continually paint the same pictures with the same strokes...
Last edited by Emerald Red on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:37 pm

bavlondon wrote:

Sissoko is better, more attacking, and more of threat, and better all round then Mascherano.

Yeah, offered a contract, but he thought being subbed on at the 88th min wasn't his thing  :D
SupitsJonF

Postby tubby » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:38 pm

heimdall wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
tonyeh wrote:
GOAT_2.0 wrote:

We will

I love the pattern that develops when quotes stack up. It looks really cool! Lets see how big we can make it.

You have to mate. Cant think doom and gloom all the time. Unless of course we get battered against Real at which point I might top myself.  :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
tonyeh wrote:
GOAT_2.0 wrote:

We will

It's foresight. I read your first line in your post, and it mirrored most of your other posts. You know the tale about the boy who cried wolf and all that. Ditto in your case. If you continually paint the same pictures with the same strokes...

What on earth has it got to do with the boy who cried wolf?? Completely wrong analogy, don't tell me that I've been crediting you with far too much intelligence all this time.  :p  :D  :rasp
heimdall

Postby Greavesie » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:39 pm

heimdall wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
kazza wrote:A good day for the negative fans out there. They have something to shout about. :down:

spot on Kazza. Its as if those people enjoy this, dont understand it at all. As soon as we start losing its all 'I told you so'. w@nkers

Yeah but the sicker thing is that I think you guys enjoy us loosing even more so that you can prove to the worlsd that you are "better" fans somehow, becuase no matter how :censored: the team is you will support them 110% and it is never ever Rafa's fault.

mate im no big fan of rafa but thats where our support needs to be while hes the gaffrer
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:39 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

Yeah, offered a contract, but he thought being subbed on at the 88th min wasn't his thing  :D

Still compared to where Pompey are now 88th minute sub for us doesn't look so bad eh?  :p

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raffmaker » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:39 pm

bavlondon wrote:

Because Rafa told him , he was not gonna play much. why not play Torres + crouch up front in a 4-4-2 ?

Rafas fault
Raffmaker

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Raffmaker wrote:
bavlondon wrote:

Because Rafa told him , he was not gonna play much. why not play Torres + crouch up front in a 4-4-2 ?

Rafas fault

I don't think a Torres + Crouch partnership would be too good.  Get another striker with some pace, and less lankyness, and maybe were in business.

I'd like to of seen Torres and Bellamy.
SupitsJonF

Postby heimdall » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:41 pm

bavlondon wrote:
heimdall wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
tonyeh wrote:
GOAT_2.0 wrote:

We will

You have to mate. Cant think doom and gloom all the time. Unless of course we get battered against Real at which point I might top myself.  :D

To be honest, the only thing that really winds me up is coming on here and hearing people say it wasn't Rafa's fault and that we actually played well. Well if we played so well why were most of the pool fans in the pub where I watched the game ready to commit Hari Kari at full time?  :D
heimdall

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:42 pm

bavlondon wrote:

only due to him not getting a gnme.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:43 pm

heimdall wrote:
Lee J wrote:
Raffmaker wrote:
Lee J wrote:you fking babies - crying and whinging like babies, take a fking look...

... yeah, thats right we're 2nd in the league, 1 loss all season, beaten the mancs/chelsea, now get a drink and reflect on that and tmrw you'll realise it aint that bad. And as for anyone who asks 'is this Rafa's fault' i can answer that too...

....go fk yourself.

go and watch a few games pal. you have no knowledge.

10 draws?? stuggle to score or create any chances even at home.

No class.

mid table form.

tell you what you fking doom merchant - go spread your negative vibes elsewhere.

Or you, poor deluded soul, why don't you feck off, you seem to be in the minority here anyway. What postives can you draw from that game, I would love to see a stat of how often we gave the ball away or how often we relied on exactly the same predictable tactics. Rafa tactical genius, don't make me laugh.

minority? i just can see the positive's in our season and i support the manager and team throughout thick and thin - am i really in the minority? cos if i am, you are all on the wrong forum.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Ah well no use moaning now. We have a massive game in midweek and the feeling of doom and gloom could get a lot worse if that goes wrong for us.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:43 pm

heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
tonyeh wrote:
GOAT_2.0 wrote:

We will

What on earth has it got to do with the boy who cried wolf?? Completely wrong analogy, don't tell me that I've been crediting you with far too much intelligence all this time.  :p  :D  :rasp

No it's not. Think about it. You constantly drone on about the same shyte, then if at one stage you actually try to be constructive in a post, people might just skip past it thinking it's the usual. Maybe not exactly the same, but who's being pedantic here?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion