LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lucky » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:46 am

Could you just drop this topic, please? This forum is just a good platform for us to discuss about football friendly. I guess you will be welcomeed if you behave in that way. Liverpool lost the game. You should understand our feelings at this moment. And I don't think it is a right time for manc fans to brag there. Well, however, I'm not saying that J*o*n*D*o*e was right to make such a statement about manc. But it seems that it's manc fans that popped out there to start the debate. Anyway, should we just stop there and no more abuse about the cities? They are both nice places with great people.
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." - Steven Gerrard
Lucky

Postby Mikz » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:47 am

Fergie cant believe it either, thats why hes runnin about like a big biatch every time they score the whiskey nosed cu.nt!
PLANE SILLY!  :;):

bring on barcelona! :buttrock
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:27 am

50th = Manchester.

Thanks for the link, but mine is more recent and it relates directly to the issue of crime. Yours doesn't.

Manchester is the most important UK city besides London,

Subjective claim. There are numerous cities in the UK claiming that. Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Cardiff etc...among others.

light years ahead of Liverpool in almost any comparison.

Depends greatly on what criteria of comparison one wishes to use. If you wish to compare crime rates, then yes, Manchester outstrips Liverpool.

Better football team,

Statistically this is false.

better city centre,

Irrelevant to football.

better economy,

Irrelevant to football.

better airport,

Irrelevant to football.

better nightlife,

Irrelevant to football.

better bands, ... ,

Irrelevant to football.

I'm bored with that now.

You should be, since the things you claim are completely pointless and completely subjective. What next? Manchester has better road bollards?

Funny how you mock our crime statistics, when all your touristy buildings were funded by slavery.

Irrelevant to football. If you want to draw upon historical events, then read up on the "Manchester Martyrs", the event that led to the basic philosophy of the IRA, so we can thank Manchester for that.

Funny too how you mock our intellect, when we gave birth to the industrial revolution.

False. The Industrial Revolution began in Derby in 1702.

And if it weren't for a mancunian you wouldn't have a computer to debate about your precious mediocre football team.

False. While the computer was invented at the University Of Manchester, the inventor of the World Wide Web was born in London and the work was done in Geneva.

You mention Frank Gallagher.  I'd mention a scouser depicted on TV, but they don't make TV programmes in Liverpool.  Funny that.  Oh, except Hollyoaks.  Enough said.

No, all mancs do not dress like Frank Gallagher.  But all scousers dress in the dark and all scouse slags are orange and wear velour pyjamas.

Face it, your workshy little city is no more important than Chester.

Capital of Culture?  Aye, alright.  Atomic Kitten and Ken Dodd!

Irrelevant to football, like almost everything you've posted.

loser liverpool will never going to win anything this season.. winning them once is lucky, but winning them twice is sensational ... this show how strong utd are

"Winning them once?"

Where did you learn to speak the English language?

If it happened at a school, your LEA should be ashamed of themselves.

you scouser only knows the past history what the use ??

Because football has a considerable history to draw upon.

Your logic applies to Man Utd too. If LFC's history doesn't matter, then neither does yours.

I have to agree to jose that say liverpool are just an average team..

Despite the fact we hold more victories over Chelsea since he became manager than any other team.

Beating barca isnt great because they are struggling now.

Yes, clearly struggling.....at the top of La Liga.

you are forever 3th and 4th rate in the EPL.

3th?

Dude, please come back when your LSD wears off.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:36 am

johnoshea wrote:
Mikz wrote:PLANE SILLY!  :;):

you're an embarrassment to football fans.

from the same guy who the post just before this one calls us wall pushers.

hypocrite

and manhatten, quality post as always    :D
112-1077774096

Postby Effes » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:38 am

Great post Manhatten
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:06 am

Didn't get to see the game and when someone told me the score i couldn't be arsed to watch the highlights. After reading most of the posts on hear though we should have won again. At least i suppose that is better than when we played at their place. It also makes me slightly optomistic because i remember what happened last season after the beat us at theirs. All their glory hunter fans came out saying how we couldn't get revenge and what happened, we draw them in the cup. Like i said i haven't seen any of the game but if we draw them in the CL we would be looking for big revenge knowing that we are cappable of dominating them. They in other words will be sh*tting their pants.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Anfield rapper » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:07 am

Double post.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Effes » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:12 am

johnoshea wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:
50th = Manchester.

Thanks for the link, but mine is more recent and it relates directly to the issue of crime. Yours doesn't.

Mine shows Manchester is the 50th best city in the world to live in.  It also does not feature Liverpool.  But if you think crime figures are all that matters then you carry on...

Subjective claim. There are numerous cities in the UK claiming that. Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Cardiff etc...among others.

Yeah.  But their claims are simply wrong.  Overall, Manchester tops them all.

Depends greatly on what criteria of comparison one wishes to use. If you wish to compare crime rates, then yes, Manchester outstrips Liverpool.

Straws.  Clutching at.  Pathetic.

I'd expect you to know so much about crime, seeing as you'll soon be the prison capital of the UK.

Better football team,

I think it's you who's overdoing the LSD mate.  Better football team applies to the here and now.  But you cling to the past for dear life if you want.  Soon you won't have that to cling to.

better city centre,

Irrelevant to football.

Crime figures: irrelevant to football.

better economy,

Irrelevant to football.

better airport,

Irrelevant to football.

better nightlife,

Irrelevant to football.

better bands, ... ,

Irrelevant to football.

Maybe football is all you have in life (if so, then your recent record in the league over the last 15 years must be gutting - I know it is, but you just won't admit it).  But for some of us, there's more to life than supporting the most successful club in my lifetime.

I'm bored with that now.

You should be, since the things you claim are completely pointless and completely subjective. What next? Manchester has better road bollards?

Liverpool: irrelevant to statistics on English Prem winners.

Funny how you mock our crime statistics, when all your touristy buildings were funded by slavery.

Irrelevant to football. If you want to draw upon historical events, then read up on the "Manchester Martyrs", the event that led to the basic philosophy of the IRA, so we can thank Manchester for that.

I'd say slavery was the worse crime by a nautical mile.

Funny too how you mock our intellect, when we gave birth to the industrial revolution.

A laughably small-thinking comment.

And if it weren't for a mancunian you wouldn't have a computer to debate about your precious mediocre football team.

False. While the computer was invented at the University Of Manchester, the inventor of the World Wide Web was born in London and the work was done in Geneva.

No computer, no internet, silly.

You mention Frank Gallagher.  I'd mention a scouser depicted on TV, but they don't make TV programmes in Liverpool.  Funny that.  Oh, except Hollyoaks.  Enough said.

No, all mancs do not dress like Frank Gallagher.  But all scousers dress in the dark and all scouse slags are orange and wear velour pyjamas.

Liverpool: irrelevant to this season after Tuesday.

loser liverpool will never going to win anything this season.. winning them once is lucky, but winning them twice is sensational ... this show how strong utd are

"Winning them once?"

Your logic applies to Man Utd too. If LFC's history doesn't matter, then neither does yours.

Despite the fact we hold more victories over Chelsea since he became manager than any other team.

3th?

I can only distance myself by as much as is the distance that is us and you in du Pwem from the fings u did sed. Im a twonk..

aye
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:13 am

johnoshea wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:
50th = Manchester.

Mine shows Manchester is the 50th best city in the world to live in.  It also does not feature Liverpool.  But if you think crime figures are all that matters then you carry on...

I'd expect you to know so much about crime, seeing as you'll soon be the prison capital of the UK.

Better football team,

I think it's you who's overdoing the LSD mate.  Better football team applies to the here and now.  But you cling to the past for dear life if you want.  Soon you won't have that to cling to.

better city centre,

Irrelevant to football.

better economy,

Irrelevant to football.

better airport,

Irrelevant to football.

better nightlife,

Irrelevant to football.

better bands, ... ,

Irrelevant to football.

Maybe football is all you have in life (if so, then your recent record in the league over the last 15 years must be gutting - I know it is, but you just won't admit it).  But for some of us, there's more to life than supporting the most successful club in my lifetime.

I'm bored with that now.

"Winning them once?"

3th?

I can only distance myself by as much as is the distance between us and you in the Prem from the comments made by that twonk..

Great post johnoshea. You know you are actually supposed to write your post in the quotation box you manc c*ck sucker.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby stoney » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:25 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:3th?

Dude, please come back when your LSD wears off.[/b]

:D
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:31 pm

wall pushing? plane crashes? hillsborough?

there's no need to use this as ammo for banter....get a grip of yourselves.
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:38 pm

johnoshea wrote:
peewee wrote:
johnoshea wrote:
Mikz wrote:PLANE SILLY!  :;):

you're an embarrassment to football fans.

from the same guy who the post just before this one calls us wall pushers.

hypocrite

and manhatten, quality post as always    :D

the key differences are:

1.  munich was an accident, heysel was not.

2.  i do not make fun of the dead.

hypocrite i am not, unlike some.

if you dont make fun of the dead why even mention heysel, what relevence does it have?

and your comment about you having won the premier league while we havent, what is tthat about, its the same league by a different name.

i know 2 season ticket holders at the theatre of silence and they are honest guys, real football fans, went the game before 1990. i have shown them the rubbish you have spouted and they are embarrassed that you associate yourself with them. they know the facts dont lie however much you want to twist them.

typical cockney (i dont think you are a manc, probably some surrey red who jumped on the bandwagon in the mid nineties)
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:42 pm

johnoshea wrote:1.  munich was an accident, heysel was not.

i supopose the italian guy who took the gun to the game was totally innocent was he, just like the italians who were slashing kids outside the ground.

its morons like you that will ensure there is always hatred when we play, and yes you are a hypocrite to then come on here and compalin about that hatred.

now get back to your past time of sucking farts out of dead cats
112-1077774096

Postby supersub » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:51 pm

topic closed for maintenance ;will re-open soon
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:12 pm

They are, because crime was the issue originally raised.

We are talking about football, not working for TVTravelShop.

Clearly you misunderstand the use of the word "subjective" which means "depending on the bias of the individual".

Actually, it's holding the facts.

If you mean Liverpool, then no I won't, since I don't live there and am not a Scouser. As for the prison capital of the UK, Manchester's prison "Strangeways" holds only about 100 fewer prisoners than HMP Liverpool and is one of the notorious prisons in British history.

Our past harks back only to 2005 when we won the European Cup. If you dismiss the past then it also renders Man Utd's past successes as irrelevant.

Tell that to the MU idiot who first raised the issue then.

Maybe football is all you have in life (if so, then your recent record in the league over the last 15 years must be gutting - I know it is, but you just won't admit it).

It's not gutting at all. It's been 17 years since LFC won the league. It was 27 years between your league successes, so we still have a decade before we reach that level of mediocrity.

But for some of us, there's more to life than supporting the most successful club in my lifetime.

That's true, but not in the middle of an internet forum based on the game of football. If we were on a site based on British metropolitian statistical comparisons, then you might have a point.

The name changes, the linear title remains the same.

Whether it's called "The Premiership" or the "Division One Championship" is irrelevant.

At the time it was completely legal. Plus, it has nothing to do with Liverpool Football Club which was established half a century after slavery was abolished.

I'm sorry if facts get in the way of your absurd pontification

No Z3, no computer silly.

How far back into history do you wish to go?

We'll see.

I can only distance myself by as much as is the distance between us and you in the Prem from the comments made by that twonk..

Or the distance between Man Utd's debts and Liverpool FC's debts.
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion