LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:59 pm

peggyboots1 wrote:Sorry I didnt know that supporters of other clubs were not allowed to post here. I do not hate anyone and to be honest, the talk of Munich, Heysel and Hillsborough here is in poor taste. I for one do not think these tragedies should be a source of jokes. Take care and best of luck to you all.

So what mister peace...I dont give a flying fu.ck.

As long as they all talk about our 96 with contempt as if they were SCUM then i will stand and say stuff about the real Scum!

Got a problem with that .....Sue me?
66-1120597113

Postby lakes10 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:15 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:wall pushing? plane crashes? hillsborough?

there's no need to use this as ammo for banter....get a grip of yourselves.

well said, all this should have not place in this thread.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1171708240 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:39 pm

Here's a song for all the people who cannot stand Manchester.

won't be tolerated...
Last edited by supersub on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
83-1171708240

Postby 83-1171708240 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:44 pm

peggyboots1 wrote:Sorry I didnt know that supporters of other clubs were not allowed to post here. I do not hate anyone and to be honest, the talk of Munich, Heysel and Hillsborough here is in poor taste. I for one do not think these tragedies should be a source of jokes. Take care and best of luck to you all.

Nicely said, but not everyone seems to think so and the song about burning Manchester is all in jest.
83-1171708240

Postby Scottbot » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:24 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Yesterday's match was one of those games where I felt we missed the creativity and unpredictability of Luis Garcia.  To be honest, I haven't given Garcia much thought since his injury but we could have used him out there yesterday.  He's got the ability to pop up with key goals in big games and I think he would have taken up some good positions in the box on those occasions when Bellamy got the better of Vidic.  It's all 'what ifs' of course but, in a tight game, against a well-drilled defense, with chances at a premium, Garcia's a tremendous asset.

Spot on. He's the ONLY player we have at the club who can deliver the unpredictable but to be fair to the rest of the lads we haven't really missed him till now. I felt our European hopes were severely dented when we lost the little magician but so far so good. A return to fitness for Kewell (how far away is he?) would help make up for his loss i think.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:32 pm

Scottbot wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Yesterday's match was one of those games where I felt we missed the creativity and unpredictability of Luis Garcia.  To be honest, I haven't given Garcia much thought since his injury but we could have used him out there yesterday.  He's got the ability to pop up with key goals in big games and I think he would have taken up some good positions in the box on those occasions when Bellamy got the better of Vidic.  It's all 'what ifs' of course but, in a tight game, against a well-drilled defense, with chances at a premium, Garcia's a tremendous asset.

Spot on. He's the ONLY player we have at the club who can deliver the unpredictable but to be fair to the rest of the lads we haven't really missed him till now. I felt our European hopes were severely dented when we lost the little magician but so far so good. A return to fitness for Kewell (how far away is he?) would help make up for his loss i think.

Agreed lads, we need players like Garcia and Kewell and imo yesterday highlighted that point, Speedy did ok in the first half playing so good 'give n go' balls but was quiet in the second, Pennent is too two dimentional and doesn't come in field enough, we lack a player that can unlock defences  :(
Last edited by Paul C on Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:20 pm

Woollyback wrote:
shanks72 wrote:Only saw the game on MOTD....

but I thought we played well....from what little they showed....thought Cara and Kuyt worked hard...

Terrible result...didn't reflect the best performance on the pitch....which was obviously us!!

Their celebrations made me feel slightly sick....as they were overrated...and on our beloved Anfield turf..  :no

the way they celebrated spoke volumes - they knew they'd just pulled off a complete feckin robbery

I know this, woolly, dear...

They are Man utd and any victory at Anfield is a victory indeed for them...

They were making the most of it, going completely OTT, and rubbing our noses in it ...and enjoying every minute of it...

This is what made me feel sick....

Such a shame as we should have won the match.....tragic result!!
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 108-1173047132 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:33 pm

thank god  I'm banned because I am unable to converse with real people.
Last edited by supersub on Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
108-1173047132

Postby Scottbot » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:39 am

liverpool 4 times wrote:thank god we only lost 1-0 cos they were all over us durin the whole game..we got lucky u no..wat was he think playin sissoko in midfield wen he shup have put him p front wit riise

Utterly see-through, pis.s of back to your own forum if they'll have you.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:51 am

Scottbot wrote:
liverpool 4 times wrote:thank god we only lost 1-0 cos they were all over us durin the whole game..we got lucky u no..wat was he think playin sissoko in midfield wen he shup have put him p front wit riise

Utterly see-through, pis.s of back to your own forum if they'll have you.

:nod
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:43 am

"Liverpool4times" - you fecking homo. Don't you realise that even if we HAD only won it 4 times, that's still TWICE as many as your slum of a club, you donkey-sh*gging kiddie fiddler?

Here's a piece of advice - put down the "Big greasy hard men" mag, and go out and meet some "women".

You might find that 2 holes are better than one, especially when they aren't related to you.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:37 am

*edit wrong thread.   :)
Last edited by babu on Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:42 am

What can I say, I'm gutted because we lost due to one mishab. When we couldn't score as we had gotten total control of the game, my eye brows were twitching and knew something was up. Honestly, we had seen the same script many times. But we played very well and shlt happens. Maybe there is a silver lining in disguise as the team can now put all their effort and concentration into the Champions League and I'll be safisfy for a top 4 finish in the EPL. There will be better days and I'm sure we will get our revenge eventually! Keep our fingers crossed and YNWA. :buttrock:
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:56 am

Ive had the weekend to mull things over... still gutted... but...

We were all over them for 90 minutes. We should have won of course but we didnt. This isnt the sort of thing thats gonna make me mope around for hour on end. Even Fergie admitted his team were lucky, and for him to say that after playing us means something.

We did miss garcia for sure but we should have put the game to sleep. Maybe the players had oen eye on the barca match (no excuse) but we bossed that game and have nothing to be ashmed of.

Now we just gotta make sure we

a: beat barca and get into the last 8

b: finsih higher than the gooners or im massively out of pocket.

Come on you reds!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:12 am

dawson99 wrote:b: finsih higher than the gooners

thats whats scaring me at the moment. We're only 1 point ahead of them and they've got 2 games in hand. They've played utd twice and beaten them twice, they've got chelsea at home and us away..... its gonna get very tight if we keep winning, but a couple of losses and could be bye bye 3rd place.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion