LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:15 am

yes very good.

you mum just stopped sucking long enough to ask me to tell you its past your bed time
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:43 am

lio wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:
lio wrote:I for one will not complaint of poor finishing here by any of our strikers: kuyt, bellamy or crouch. You can see they played their hearts out for our club at every match. We just dont have that 'luck factor' this period... i.e. our strikers being at the right time, right place to score. Take tonight's game, you think o-shake a terriffic world class finisher???

21 posts and i hope its your last!

Listen mate anyone that knows anything about football knows we are crying out for a player like Owen or Fowler in their prime!FFS open your eyes.Yes our forwards try and sweat blood for the cause but its not enough.Much as i appreciate their work!
We need a 25 plus a season man BIGTIME!

Hello .... why so workup mate? I merely state my opinion.

Sorry if that had offended you  :bowdown .

I was surprised to read now that Rafa had his opinion too ...

He said: "I would have trouble explaining how we lost that in Spanish; in English I find it almost impossible.

"We dominated the game, were in control and had plenty of attacks. Sometimes football is all about luck. When you have so much of the play and make chances without scoring, you must be careful against a team as good as United.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=30802

Let's move on, baca next ... an early goal please, Liverpool.

Fuc.k off Manc!

I Smelt your scum ages ago
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:07 am

SCUM...................I shi.t better than a Manchester fan today!

YNWA!
66-1120597113

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:12 am

from bamanga man

That game of football truly showed how the sport of football can be the cruelist sport in the world. I'm absolutely gutted by it.

The funny thing was after playing them off the park for 91 mins I still had that niggling feeling they could nick it, and they did. So underservedly so. They were non-exsistant going forward as our midfield and defence worked ever so hard to break them down. This is why Jamie Carragher is my MOm, those two crunching tackles in the first half were world class and then some. A truly passionate and pricless player, that didnt deserve to be on the losing side.

Our lack of clear-cut chances or not sticking the ball in the back of the net have been our achilles heel this season. Also not taking anything from our corners has been pretty dismal too. I couldnt believe Van der Saar made that great save from Crouch, although it was at a nice height for him. Bellamy's goal didnt look offside from the replay, but after watching it again it appeared the lines-man got it right.

As much as we say that the boys could do with extra training on the corners, Momo Sissoko needs to put in the overtime to bring his passing upto scratch. It was nothing short of woeful, and against a side like ManU you need to retain possesion, he gave it away. People have said may times that against the bigger teams we should play Momo to solidify the midfield and to help break down the opposition. The thing is though there are two sides to this, where you also need to retain possesion against "big" sides. Then with that, have the eye and creativity to make something happen through the center. Momo doesnt offer this. I do like him as a player, and of course he isnt fully match fit, but I feel Gerrard through the middle offers EVERYTHING Momo doesnt. And scene as our attack lack cutting edge its all the more reason in my eyes to play Gerrard their.

We really couldnt ask for much more from the team in effort the lads played their heart out. Just a bit more guile is needed up top. Will Veronin add to that, I'm not so sure ?
From that horrible result I did take great pleasure in watching Carra gash Rooney, Gerrard crunch spotty and Scholes getting sent off. Pretty sad really after a dominating display to say but .......
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:16 am

Bring back Bam!! :veryangry
66-1120597113

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:17 am

china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:28 am

I dont know about anyone else but when we won the champs league for the 5th time, i didnt go on the scum forum bragging about how the trophy they won is in our cabinet. I dont know, maybe its because we have that little more class.....
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Can You Count to Five » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:48 am

DRDunited wrote:That is funny, because only :censored: clubs are owned by wealthy Americans right?
Well that makes you :censored: now doesn't it?

Takes one sh!t club to know another.  :laugh:
Can You Count to Five

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:57 am

That is funny, because only  clubs are owned by wealthy Americans right?
Well that makes you  now doesn't it?

I see that your mind isn't sufficiently developed to understand the concept of sarcasm.

The guy who posted the initial image was mocking the fact that LFC were American owned.

Despite ignoring the fact that Man Utd are also owned, albeit with enormous debts.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Can You Count to Five » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:58 am

DRDunited wrote:
Can You Count to Five wrote:
DRDunited wrote:That is funny, because only :censored: clubs are owned by wealthy Americans right?
Well that makes you :censored: now doesn't it?

Takes one sh!t club to know another.  :laugh:

Ya know what. If we're so sh!tty, why do we have 72 points, and you only have 53, without even a chance of catching Chutski in second?

The same reason why despite your domination in the 90's, we've still won more league titles than you.

The same reason why we're the most successful team in Britain.

1. Liverpool
2. Man Utd

Always has been and always will be.
Can You Count to Five

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:08 am

DRDunited wrote:I don't think it will always be that way. Whether its United number 1 or some one else. Teams are catching up. And United are only 3 titles away 2 by the end of the season I think I may be wrong so please correct me but please not by being an a$$hole about it.

answer me a question, why are you on here? are you actually a utd fan?

you dont even know how many titles you have won and how many we have won, you have to ask us to verify your sums

what a tard

:D
112-1077774096

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:10 am

It's a bit difficult to see sarcasm in type isn't it?

No, not really. If you take into account context, it's not at all difficult.

Plus after being insulted and doin some insulting I've been typing replies before really thinking about what I'm even typing.

Never do that. Always think first.

So I apologize and I hope I can be a member on this forum even as a United fan because I like discussing football. And you lot seem to know what you're talking about. So if I'm not banned I'll continue to post but not like a d!ckhead.

Well if you post intelligently here, you won't have a problem from me.

If you try to troll and flame, you'll get slaughtered.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:08 am

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:Manc

An inhabitant of Manchester, officially the most run down, smelly and rat infested city in the UK.

Statistically, it has been proven that all Mancs can be put into at least one of the following five catagories (although some fit all):

1) Junkie
2) Rapist
3) Paedophile
4) Pikey
5) Slut

Limited by a tiny gene pool, Mancs spend their time robbing, shooting, taking drugs and having sex with children. As well as being cursed with incredibly annoying nasal voices, they are stunted in growth by years of inbreeding.

Famous Mancs:

Howard Shipman, Bernard Manning, Terry Christian, Mick Hucknall, Myra Hindley, Ian Brady

enough said.

Do all mancs dress like Frank Gallagher? :D
Gracias King Rafa

Postby Lucky » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:20 am

[quote]Quote (eds @ Mar. 03 2007,14:56)
From the moment Giggs got that free-kick I had a sense of dread.

I had the same feeling i turned round to my misses and said if they score there's gona be a riot, Giggs was looking for that and the Ref had been giving them free kicks all afternoon, i bet they have a secret Manu supporters club at the FA.

It seems that football really makes people get suspicious. I had to admit that I had the seem dreadful feeling at that moment when watching the game on TV. Before that, I had thought I had to accpet a draw.
12 or more corners and some other good freekick chances, and we just can not create one goal!
And for the manc, they have scored at the last few minutes in recent two consecutive premiership matches (considering they are the visiting team for both times). Maybe they are doomed to be champion this season.
Anyway Liverpool performed very well yesterday. We can challenge manc next season!
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." - Steven Gerrard
Lucky

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:42 am

johnoshea wrote:
Lucky wrote:
Quote (eds @ Mar. 03 2007,14:56)
We can challenge manc next season!

:D

SCUM
66-1120597113

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion