LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:46 pm

Bye then manc tw@ts.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:47 pm

18/5

F O R E V E R     I N     O U R     S H A D O W

anyway enough about the spotty little 14 year old virgins from surrey who've decided to grace us with their presence tonight, who'd wanna be in barca's boots right now?

already 2-1 down with a mountain to climb at anfield where the atmosphere will be the kind of stuff that man u fans can only fantasize about in their wet dreams, against a side that will be so unbvelievably fired up after today's travesty...

forget about the sh*te, let's rip barca apart and go on to make it 18/ 6 :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:49 pm

PAISLEY 3  HORRIBLE SOUR FACED :censored: 1
EAT THAT MANCS
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:52 pm

Woollyback wrote:18/5

F O R E V E R     I N     O U R     S H A D O W

anyway enough about the spotty little 14 year old virgins from surrey who've decided to grace us with their presence tonight, who'd wanna be in barca's boots right now?

already 2-1 down with a mountain to climb at anfield where the atmosphere will be the kind of stuff that man u fans can only fantasize about in their wet dreams, against a side that will be so unbvelievably fired up after today's travesty...

forget about the sh*te, let's rip barca apart and go on to make it 18/ 6 :buttrock

Feckin right , wools . Tuesday's the important one anyway , let the manc c@nts watch us lift number six in Athens. COME ON REDMEN!!!
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:54 pm

Bye.
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:57 pm

Woolly Barca are up against Sevillia tonight who are down to 10 men and Barca at the moment are struggling to control Alves who is ripping them a new Ar$ehole every time he gets the ball :D F..Uck the Mancs we were brilliant we are LFC we are mighty  :buttrock
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:59 pm

JUST FUC>KING SCUM!

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!

LFC WILL WALK ON!!

YNWA REDMEN! :bowdown
66-1120597113

Postby Woollyback » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:01 pm

mistyred wrote:Woolly Barca are up against Sevillia tonight who are down to 10 men and Barca at the moment are struggling to control Alves who is ripping them a new Ar$ehole every time he gets the ball :D F..Uck the Mancs we were brilliant we are LFC we are mighty  :buttrock

absolutely :buttrock  the pride of british football, at home and abroad and what hurts those c*nts from salford is they Know it too :laugh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~E    I    G    H     T    E    E    N            F    I    V    E ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F     O     R     E     V     E     R          I     N          O     U     R          S     H     A     D     O     W     
Last edited by Woollyback on Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:07 pm

Manc

An inhabitant of Manchester, officially the most run down, smelly and rat infested city in the UK.

Statistically, it has been proven that all Mancs can be put into at least one of the following five catagories (although some fit all):

1) Junkie
2) Rapist
3) Paedophile
4) Pikey
5) Slut

Limited by a tiny gene pool, Mancs spend their time robbing, shooting, taking drugs and having sex with children. As well as being cursed with incredibly annoying nasal voices, they are stunted in growth by years of inbreeding.

Famous Mancs:

Howard Shipman, Bernard Manning, Terry Christian, Mick Hucknall, Myra Hindley, Ian Brady

enough said.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:08 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:You're all getting banned you Manc fuckers.

Thanks Jonny, thats the first time I have smiled all evening. :)
account deleted by request

Postby mistyred » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:08 pm

I refuse to believe those f..uckin sh1t£ stains are good enough to win the prem 2 yrs on the bounce if they do win it this season, once we have a proper start to the season the scum will be sh1tt.1ng there pants.

Remember they may have won todays battle but over all when you count the clubs collective trophies we have definately won the war.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:17 pm

Woollyback wrote:
mistyred wrote:Woolly Barca are up against Sevillia tonight who are down to 10 men and Barca at the moment are struggling to control Alves who is ripping them a new Ar$ehole every time he gets the ball :D F..Uck the Mancs we were brilliant we are LFC we are mighty  :buttrock

absolutely :buttrock  the pride of british football, at home and abroad and what hurts those c*nts from salford is they Know it too :laugh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~E    I    G    H     T    E    E    N            F    I    V    E ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F     O     R     E     V     E     R          I     N          O     U     R          S     H     A     D     O     W     

:buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby Woollyback » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:38 pm

davetommysmith wrote:chin up scousers forever in unitds shadow

learn to spell, then learn some maths you thick cunt:

18 + 5 = you are a cocksmoker
Last edited by Woollyback on Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:55 pm

davetommysmith wrote:chin up scousers forever in unitds shadow

LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC !!

We WILL be back......That hurt but hurt breeds strength,not luck!
We dont want or need luck....We will be back and stronger with our pride intact!

LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC LFC

Chins up all the way ..............Bring on Barca :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:55 pm

Apparently the Hillsborough memorial was defaced early this morning and quickly cleaned up  :no

Stanley Park has 'MUFC' graffitied all over the signs and on anny road there were Hillsborough slogans :(

I really do hate thos inbred manc cunts :angry:
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion