LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby peggyboots1 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:06 am

As a Man Utd fan I would say Liverpool were very unlucky today. You were the better side and we just seem to have luck on our side at the moment.
peggyboots1

Postby Novo » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:06 am

It was a unlucky result,late goal translate that,however we show arguments to through to quarter finals in the Champions.
Go LFC.
YNWA
Novo

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:07 am

chin up scousers forever in unitds shadow

Yes of course, we are in your shadow.

You have won more FA Cups than us. Congratulations.

Now all you need are four more league titles and that little matter of another four European Cups.

Disappointing result. Dominated the entire game only to be suckerpunched at the end. I was half expecting it. Overall, it was a good performance by LFC. We had many chances but just couldn't take them. I am still concerned about Sissoko's passing accuracy. He gave away far too much possession. Generally, many positives to take into the Barcelona game.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peggyboots1 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:33 am

I would say that you are only two players away from a team capable of winning the league. First a predator in the mould of a young Fowler or Van Nistlerooy. As a Man Utd fan I could not believe it when Bellamy was brought of as he was causing us major problems. Also I think you need to replace Hyppia at the back. Carragher was outstanding again but you seem to be susceptible to someone with pace. You were very unlucky but thats football. I hope you all have a good evening.
peggyboots1

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:43 am

peggyboots1 wrote:I would say that you are only two players away from a team capable of winning the league. First a predator in the mould of a young Fowler or Van Nistlerooy. As a Man Utd fan I could not believe it when Bellamy was brought of as he was causing us major problems. Also I think you need to replace Hyppia at the back. Carragher was outstanding again but you seem to be susceptible to someone with pace. You were very unlucky but thats football. I hope you all have a good evening.

We are hurt mate!! Enjoy the SWAG!
66-1120597113

Postby Woollyback » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:00 am

peggyboots1 wrote:I would say that you are only two players away from a team capable of winning the league. First a predator in the mould of a young Fowler or Van Nistlerooy. As a Man Utd fan I could not believe it when Bellamy was brought of as he was causing us major problems. Also I think you need to replace Hyppia at the back. Carragher was outstanding again but you seem to be susceptible to someone with pace. You were very unlucky but thats football. I hope you all have a good evening.

aah finally a man u fan with a brain...

yeah we were obviously robbed in terms of us dominating the game, having the best of the possession virtually all the goalscoring chances. but you can have all the chances in the world but if you don't put any of them away then they're all worthless as today so cruelly demonstrated

we definitely need a proven, clinical goalscorer a la fowler/rush/v nistelrooy/henry

as much as i despise ferguson he came to anfield today with a plan to go home with a point and it worked beyond his wildest dreams. i just hope he dies in his sleep tonight, the rednose cunt
Last edited by Woollyback on Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:05 am

TheShininSun wrote:Is there any need for that last comment?

yes
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:07 am

TheShininSun wrote:Is there any need for that last comment?

And, regarding the grafitti, when Liverpool fans went to Old Trafford did you see what they did there? Pot, kettle, black and all that.

You've come on here to stir trouble mate.  You're going to last about another fifteen minutes if I'm being honest with you. 

Don't come on here with all your pot, kettle, black b*ll*c*ks.  No one asked you to register on here.
jonnymac1979

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:52 am

Watched the game again and ive got to say i was happy with the performance, i was even happy with the referee (normally 99.9% of decisions are given to Utd) but the only reason we lost this game was because of the reasons in other games weve lost when we have played other teams of the park. Our overall game is solid, we outplayed them today but we are lacking the goals that comes with the performance. Once all the players learn how to stick the ball in the net the 19th league trophy is ours. Although were all hurt about this defeat not even the mancs can say they played well, were almost there in performance, just add finishing to our game and no-one will stop us.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:04 am

Only saw the game on MOTD....

but I thought we played well....from what little they showed....thought Cara and Kuyt worked hard...

Terrible result...didn't reflect the best performance on the pitch....which was obviously us!!

Their celebrations made me feel slightly sick....as they were over the top...and on our beloved Anfield turf..  :no
Last edited by shanks72 on Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:36 am

shanks72 wrote:Only saw the game on MOTD....

but I thought we played well....from what little they showed....thought Cara and Kuyt worked hard...

Terrible result...didn't reflect the best performance on the pitch....which was obviously us!!

Their celebrations made me feel slightly sick....as they were overrated...and on our beloved Anfield turf..  :no

the way they celebrated spoke volumes - they knew they'd just pulled off a complete feckin robbery
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:43 am

well yesterdays game spoke volumes about LFC and about Rafa.

if anyone doubts gerrards best position, yesterdays game showed he should be in the centre, sissoko was a joke yesterday, he should have been off at half time, crouch on to partner kuyt, bellamy out to the right to continue torturing evra and gerrard in the middle pulling the strings.

the removal of bellamy to make us 451, only to revert back to 442 when crouch came on reeked of desperation from rafa. bellamy was our biggest threat and should have stayed on. tactical genius my @rse, his removal gave some momentum to the scum.

oh, and when kuyt fouled the one trick pony who then sat on the floor and put his finger to his lips, am i the only one who would have volleyed his head into the centenary stand and worried about the consequences later
112-1077774096

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:43 am

They celebrated because they have won the premiership at anfield. I can only hope we get our scoring situation sorted because too many times this season have we dominated games only to end up with nothing.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:46 am

And peewee no, your not alone, look at barcelona in the nou camp, to compare to us football wise no team can win, its only natural they cheat to get free kicks.
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lio » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:01 am

BarryBelfast wrote:
lio wrote:I for one will not complaint of poor finishing here by any of our strikers: kuyt, bellamy or crouch. You can see they played their hearts out for our club at every match. We just dont have that 'luck factor' this period... i.e. our strikers being at the right time, right place to score. Take tonight's game, you think o-shake a terriffic world class finisher???

21 posts and i hope its your last!

Listen mate anyone that knows anything about football knows we are crying out for a player like Owen or Fowler in their prime!FFS open your eyes.Yes our forwards try and sweat blood for the cause but its not enough.Much as i appreciate their work!
We need a 25 plus a season man BIGTIME!

Hello .... why so workup mate? I merely state my opinion.

Sorry if that had offended you  :bowdown .

I was surprised to read now that Rafa had his opinion too ...

He said: "I would have trouble explaining how we lost that in Spanish; in English I find it almost impossible.

"We dominated the game, were in control and had plenty of attacks. Sometimes football is all about luck. When you have so much of the play and make chances without scoring, you must be careful against a team as good as United.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=30802

Let's move on, baca next ... an early goal please, Liverpool.
Last edited by lio on Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
lio

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion