CHARLTON VS LIVERPOOL - All discussion here please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Krafty » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:21 pm

Its seems that 2nd half of season starting just like ist half did. Well hope CL will be better results then EPL.
Krafty

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:22 pm

We havent won a game in London this season BTW?
But the North West is still the capital of CL tropheys 7 including the mancs that is :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:30 pm

Look, we were always going to throw a wobbly after that great run we had.

I think we'll get back on track and finish strongly in the league, 3rd place I think we can definitely take, as Man UTD and Arsenal will continue to drop points.

The form of our strikers is worrying, though. The problem with Morientes and Cisse is becoming more and more obvious: I don't see either of them in a red shirt this time next year.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:33 pm

Bitterly disapointing result in what was a vital game.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:36 pm

We went on our good run when Crouch hit form, and we've dipped alarmingly since he lost the plot again.

I think tonight was the perfect example of why Fowler should start games, and why Hamann should be brought back in place of Sissoko. We missed someone in the box with a clue, and a midfielder that can't pass should not be as far up the pecking order as Momo is.

We still haven't seen Crouch and Fowler playing together, which I'm positive will be our best pairing. Morientes and Fowler are probably the slowest strike partnership in the Prem, so it's no wonder we didn't get any joy with them leading the line.
ivor_the_injun

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:38 pm

We are still THE :censored: OF THE NORTH, AND THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ToTinho » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:38 pm

Today was a very bad performance , we struggled badly again to score and that sums up our season really , i hate to have a go on any lfc player but i think that Crouch , Morientes and Cisse r not what we need to challenge . Well Crouch must be ashamed that Perry who is 10 inches shorter took headers more than him, Morientes must leave coz really that's better for him and for the club.Cisse no comment coz i dont need to say anyhting . it really hurts when u see the epl table and u see the amount of goals we scored ( 1 of the lowest ) . Rafa give fowler a start coz honnestly no way he's worse than the 3 mentioned above . Sorry mates for that , but honnestly what is happening this last 3 weeks is painful .

YNWA
ToTinho

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:40 pm

ToTinho wrote:) . Rafa give fowler a start coz honnestly no way he's worse than the 3 mentioned above . Sorry mates for that , but honnestly what is happening this last 3 weeks is painful .

YNWA

Match fitness?
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:41 pm

2nd place is gone now we have to finish 3rd. the games in hand we must win
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:42 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:We went on our good run when Crouch hit form, and we've dipped alarmingly since he lost the plot again.

I think tonight was the perfect example of why Fowler should start games, and why Hamann should be brought back in place of Sissoko. We missed someone in the box with a clue, and a midfielder that can't pass should not be as far up the pecking order as Momo is.

We still haven't seen Crouch and Fowler playing together, which I'm positive will be our best pairing. Morientes and Fowler are probably the slowest strike partnership in the Prem, so it's no wonder we didn't get any joy with them leading the line.

Ivor totally agree with you mate, sissoko is not ready to start every feckin game, Didi Hamann has been emense for this club, Sissoko should be brought into the situation like Kromkamp is and Agger, but no he was thrown in full steam ahead.
I think Hamann is one of the best midfielders we have at the club and Im very dissapointed in Rafa for not playing him.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:45 pm

out of the last 18 ponits we have only took 5 ponits so our form is out of the window. how do put the form back right. was the team rafa been pickin has it been right. since the man u game we have been playing good but have not took our chances how do we fix that
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:46 pm

I've turned it off........... just seen Charlton hit the post twice,was enough for me.....
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:47 pm

In away games in particular, you'd think Hamann would be ideal when there are lively attackers, and a passing midfielder with Smertin's quality.

Break it up, simple pass, and we're away again. I'm mystified as to why he can't even get a game in those kind of situations.
ivor_the_injun

Postby ynwa » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:48 pm

we need to play fowler from the start, hamman when gerrard is not playin or buy a player to fillhis shoes. the :censored: strikers are not worth my right bollock. sissiko can not shoot for his life. been listen to radio city sport and a lpool fan said that sissiko is not worth playing in the lpool team. is hyyipa injured or was it a tatical move by rafa.
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:50 pm

why is the away fans for lpool seem better and loader when thy sing
rafalution
18/5
god is back