LIVERPOOL VS MAN UTD - ALL DISCUSSION HERE...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tithead » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:25 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:The "Beautiful Game":

Fantasimo

Penalty!!!

Obvious foul...

You reap what you sew... :D

Well I don't know about anyone else, but if that's what Pele meant by the beautiful game, I reckon he's a tw*t and I'm gonna take up Hockey, then beat him to death with the stick.  :laugh:

I don't want to ruin your witch hunt against Ronaldo here, but maybe you should have a look at these:

About 45 seconds in ^ ^ ^

tithead

Postby orlandored » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:31 am

Amiga wrote:
orlandored wrote:
Amiga wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Fuckin kunts murder in Benidorm startin given aaron loads on the way to the pub to watch the game, there was only me and him, me dad and my fella had already left.
Shakin their fists in his face and telling him to feck off.
I was raging but could nt fight them like.
Just said oh you lot are big arnt yers giving sh.it to a 7 year old kid, they where like feck off you scouse b@stard, I said no f.uck off yerselves stupid kunt aaron was terrified and cryin.
I just had to walk a way good job me dad and my fella where in the pub cause there would have been blood shed.
On friday night we went to see Sticky Vicky just me and me mum, there was 25 mancs on a stag night, me mum went the bar this arl fella started talkin to me he just was just sayin they where over for the weekend, and we couldnt see Vicky cause all his mates where infront.
He said move out the way lads let the ladies watch the show.
Me mum said something to me the next thing all the mancs where saying watch yer wallets lads scousers behind us.
One got hteirs out and started shouting oh feckinell me wallets empty scouse kunts here.
Only we where on our own and I wasnt bevvied Id have glassed the kunt, he made ashow of us, was feckin fumin.
And scousers get a bad name hey?
Pickin on two women and a child soft feckin b@stards.
Was gutted when we lost absolutly gut wrenching we so desevred to win it really, really hurt.
But I was proud of our lads that we where the better team and they know it also.

YOU CAUSE TROUBLE YOU FOUL MOUTHED TROLLOPE.

you fancy her really dont you

HELL YEAH, WHO WOULDN'T, SHE'S TEH SEX.

yer grandad raped yer ma
orlandored

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:43 am

Now why would someone have an argument with themselves I wonder?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:03 am

tithead wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:The "Beautiful Game":

Fantasimo

Penalty!!!

Obvious foul...

You reap what you sew... :D

Well I don't know about anyone else, but if that's what Pele meant by the beautiful game, I reckon he's a tw*t and I'm gonna take up Hockey, then beat him to death with the stick.  :laugh:

I don't want to ruin your witch hunt against Ronaldo here, but maybe you should have a look at these:

About 45 seconds in ^ ^ ^

Number one is an obvious stumble - look at his left ankle.

In number 2 he was being pulled, and although he should have stayed on his feet a foul had at least been committed.

3 WAS a dive, and he should be ashamed of himself.

4 WAS A F*CKING PENALTY. Jagielka made contact and the stumble and subsequent fall of Gerrard wasted a glorious 1-on-1 opportunity.

I was at that match, right behind that goal. It was a foul. Plain and simple.

How is 5 not a peno? Seriously?

6 was a foul aswell.

I don't really see your point posting any of those, apart from number 3. ???

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1173565005 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:36 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Now why would someone have an argument with themselves I wonder?

THAT AINT ME LANDO, YOU SEXY B.ITCH, ITS SOME :censored: FROM BLUEKIPPA!!!! ME AND HIM SPLIT UP AFTER HE LEFT ME IN THE PUB TO GET BASH BY SOME LOUT.
65-1173565005

Postby orlandored » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:34 am

Amiga wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Now why would someone have an argument with themselves I wonder?

THAT AINT ME LANDO, YOU SEXY B.ITCH, ITS SOME :censored: FROM BLUEKIPPA!!!! ME AND HIM SPLIT UP AFTER HE LEFT ME IN THE PUB TO GET BASH BY SOME LOUT.

7am, new years day.  all is quiet.  it is a bitingly cold morning.  the streets are deserted, escept for one tatty old carrier bag being blown all over the place by the chilling wind.  on anyone else, the irony wouldnt be lost, but amiga had nothing holding his ears apart.  after spending the entire night, trudging the streets alone while everyone else celebrated the new year, he decided that he would get his revenge.  he thought to himself "i'll show those bugeers."  just one thought though was a huge effort for amiga, and he collapsed to the floor, exhausted.  it would be the very spot where he would be begging for money to buy tennents super strength in years to come.
orlandored

Postby 106-1173536062 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:19 pm

Has to be said that fans like this dont help our case

:no
106-1173536062

Postby EddieC » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:40 pm

jorgevb1 wrote:Has to be said that fans like this dont help our case

Hardly that bad, calling Ronaldo gay & telling Manure to f#ck themselves, considering they're making videos glorifying the death of our fans.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1173536062 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:42 pm

EddieC wrote:

Hardly that bad, calling Ronaldo gay & telling Manure to f#ck themselves, considering they're making videos glorifying the death of our fans.

fair enough maybe its not on a vicious level but surely even youd agree the guy in the vid is a tool?
106-1173536062

Postby EddieC » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:51 pm

jorgevb1 wrote:
EddieC wrote:

fair enough maybe its not on a vicious level but surely even youd agree the guy in the vid is a tool?

Yeah, he's also about 12 though, it's to be expected
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:11 pm

Can't we lock this thread mods? atleast that might dissuade these manc t.wats from coming on here an starting rows.

go back to your own forum if they will have you.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Elchris » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:17 pm

jorgevb1 wrote:
EddieC wrote:

What do you expect the boy to do....kiss the poster and the jersey.....this is wat rivarly about...but dont take it too far...
Elchris

Postby 106-1173536062 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:35 pm

Elchris wrote:
jorgevb1 wrote:
EddieC wrote:

What do you expect the boy to do....kiss the poster and the jersey.....this is wat rivarly about...but dont take it too far...

i expect the boy not to make a dick of himself and his club by posting such naff stuff on youtube, gives those manc twaats fuel for the fire.
106-1173536062

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion