LIVERPOOL VS. ARSENAL - Tuesday, April 8th - 2nd leg of the quarterfinals

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby hello_red » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:14 am

Im ready for war here!

Lets :censored: have these cockney no starts!!!!!!! (sorry to any cockneys present)
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:56 am

Me too, lets smash these :censored: tomorrow!!!
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:03 am

Emerald Red wrote:
s@int wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
s@int wrote:I have a nasty feeling this season is just building up to a Liverpool V manc CL final.

:D , And I have a sneaky feeling that if it is us v the mancs in the CL final we'll keep 11 players on the field and win it.  :D

It won't be much good if we are then banned from Europe for 7 years though Woof! A manc final would be a nightmare, and I honestly believe there will be serious consequences if we meet them, with the mancs as usual getting away with a warning and us being banned.

You're spot on, S@int. Was talking to a mate of mine who supports Liverpool also. I was saying how I'd love to beat them in the final and how they'd never live it down. He kept saying what if they beat us? Although that wasn't his concern. He said there'd be murder. People would be getting bottled and stabbed and all kinds of nasty sh*t like that about the place. I agree. It won't be pleasant. There's scumbag supporters on both sides, but those Mancs are desperate to get their hands on that trophy. If they lose to us, they'll start a war no matter where they are, be it in a bar our outside the ground.

:nod
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:06 am

SupitsJonF wrote:Barce beating Man U?!

I could of read wrong but isn't Ronaldhino out for the season?  Isn't Henry playing like :censored:?  And Messi still gone on injury?

And hasn't borjan krikc stepped up? Hnery will up his game and messi will be back . Henry ahs been playing as a winger this season at barca like cisse was for us , when he's played foward he'd be lethal .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skatesy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:36 am

LFC2007 wrote:I think Alonso will play because, a) He's more experienced than Lucas (and still is a fantastic player despite form of late), b) He was rested for the league game and c) He was at the press conference with Rafa and he looked like he meant business.

I am starting to consider the possibility that Rafa may put Crouch in alongside Torres. And, if this were to happen I think that Alonso would be left out and we would see Mascherano and Gerrard in the middle of the park.
skatesy

Postby DonnieDarko » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:39 am

[quote]He reminds me a little bit of Mathieu [Flamini] as well"

I guess Mascherano is the new Flamini
:D

I wouldn't mind lining up with Torres Left Attacking mid and Crouch up top. Finnan should play right back with Carra and Sami in the middle.
DonnieDarko

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:32 am

Wakey wakey, there's a game today :cool:

COME ON YOU REDMEN!

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
LFC2007

Postby skatesy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:36 am

I haven't even gone to bed yet ;)

It's 11:35 PM where I am so when I wake up in the morning he game will be soon to kick off! :)
skatesy

Postby RedBlood » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:39 am

skatesy wrote:I haven't even gone to bed yet ;)

It's 11:35 PM where I am so when I wake up in the morning he game will be soon to kick off! :)

same here its only 1:38am here so ill go sleep in a bizzle and when i wake up breakfast then the game  :buttrock
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby SupitsJonF » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:49 am

Ah, I'm so nervous.  Big exam and the game on the same day, I swear my prof. hates liverpool, exam every game they play in the CL.

Its 3am, I need some sleep.  GO LIVERPOOL!
SupitsJonF

Postby Scottbot » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:44 am

Woke up buzzing for this one. Can't fu...c...king wait!!!!! Setting off at 1:30pm, a few cheeky beers to calm the nerves and then another glorious night in a crackling Anfield atmosphere!!!!!

COME ON YOU FU..C..K.ING REDMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:54 am

Really sucks watching football in Australia...

Last week's game was live but this time I have to watch it delayed straight after the Chelsea game.  Gotta turn my phone off so no body ruins the result.  God I hate watching replays :angry: :angry:
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:54 am

Scottbot wrote:Woke up buzzing for this one. Can't fu...c...king wait!!!!! Setting off at 1:30pm, a few cheeky beers to calm the nerves and then another glorious night in a crackling Anfield atmosphere!!!!!

COME ON YOU FU..C..K.ING REDMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Scott if you get there early enough get yourself down into town outside the LFC shop theres gonna be a demo there against the yanks,

Im gutted i cant get there for the game tonight totaly gutted
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:17 am

Riise cannot be placed in Babels position, he is hopless that far up. Play him at LB or not atall.

Reina

Carra     Skertel     Sami     Riise

Mascha  Xabi

Kuyt          Gerrard        Babel

Torres

See how this goes I reckon, then throw on Crouch haul Kuyt off. Then go with a flat four in midfield.

Hopefully it wont come to that.

I have soo much more confidence in the side when Maschas playing :)

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
66-1112520797

Postby neil » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:38 am

under no circumstance should we play riise at left back against arsenal, they targeted him at anfield in the cup last season and run rings around him.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion