STOKE CITY VS LIVERPOOL - 13 november 2010, ko: 17:30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Reg wrote:The bitterist lesson for the fanatical anti-rafas is you reap what you sow.

the season hasn't ended yet, we are still in the europa league and F.A cup. plus the anti - rafa fanatics also want Roy out :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm

metalhead wrote:seriously, if Roy Hodgson comes out and says ''the team was shyte, utter disgrace'' people on here will jump in and says poor man management, he shouldn't say that in public. but if he says that ''we did ok, stoke are difficult'' he is a f*cking disgrace... really so funny on here sometimes :laugh:

bu11sh1t mate, if he'd come out an say -'on today's performance' we got what we deserved,he would have got a whole lot of respect from many,many LFC fans i'm telling you. to give you a perfect example, when we lost to Luton town in an F.A. cup game, kenny as manager came out an said after the game -WE  got what we deserved-nothing! & that was a game we should have won on paper.

however if you don't approach games like this the right way-at home or away it will cost you. that was & is a fact.

so we didn't do ok today,we were fecking :censored:-that's not rocket science-it's a fact & in kenny's words (at least he had the common sense to say it) WE GOT WHAT WE DESERVED!

last of all,the only thing that made me proud today was the fans that spent their hard earnt money going today & sang their hearts out! i for one have been their on away days like today when the side has let us down,so feel for them tonight.

like me though i know they will be their again,cause it's about supporting LFC end of!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm

redhayesy wrote:
metalhead wrote:seriously, if Roy Hodgson comes out and says ''the team was shyte, utter disgrace'' people on here will jump in and says poor man management, he shouldn't say that in public. but if he says that ''we did ok, stoke are difficult'' he is a f*cking disgrace... really so funny on here sometimes :laugh:

bu11sh1t mate, if he'd come out an say -'on today's performance' we got what we deserved,he would have got a whole lot of respect from many,many LFC fans i'm telling you. to give you a perfect example, when we lost to Luton town in an F.A. cup game, kenny as manager came out an said after the game -WE  got what we deserved-nothing! & that was a game we should have won on paper.

however if you don't approach games like this the right way-at home or away it will cost you. that was & is a fact.

so we didn't do ok today,we were fecking :censored:-that's not rocket science-it's a fact & in kenny's words (at least he had the common sense to say it) WE GOT WHAT WE DESERVED!

last of all,the only thing that made me proud today was the fans that spent their hard earnt money going today & sang their hearts out! i for one have been their on away days like today when the side has let us down,so feel for them tonight.

like me though i know they will be their again,cause it's about supporting LFC end of!

mate, I'm not saying what he said is right, he prob would have said it differently, but I'm saying if he indeed says ''we got what we deserved'' people will come up and translate it differently, that what irritates me, for you it might be sensible, but for others its just another swipe at someone they don't like
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Reg wrote:The bitterist lesson for the fanatical anti-rafas is you reap what you sow.

Well that hurt.  What size boot do you wear Reg?
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 pm

metalhead wrote:

the anti - rafa fanatics also want Roy out :D

Two wrongs dont make a right.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Reg wrote:
metalhead wrote:

the anti - rafa fanatics also want Roy out :D

Two wrongs dont make a right.

tis true
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby syma76 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 pm

"I don't want to be seen to be making cheap excuses. We lost to a strong team who out-battled us in certain occasions."

Asked if the result was a reality check after six games unbeaten, Hodgson replied: "We've had a good run and played some good football in that run. Stoke City is a totally different type of game than the games we've played in the last few weeks because of the way they set out to play the game. - lfctv....:(
syma76

Postby redhayesy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:11 pm

metalhead wrote:
redhayesy wrote:

mate, I'm not saying what he said is right, he prob would have said it differently, but I'm saying if he indeed says ''we got what we deserved'' people will come up and translate it differently, that what irritates me, for you it might be sensible, but for others its just another swipe at someone they don't like

thanks mate, but tht's just it with RH because he doesn't come out after a game like today & say it as it is - fans of LFC will take a swipe at him & just gives fans another reason not to like him.

after today's :censored: perforfomance he really isn't doing himself any favours by his post match comments what so ever! - but please believe me the players today didn't do him or themselves by that sh1t perforfance any favours either!!

let's cut to the case mate- we have lost to 2 teams already this season who are on paper- a fecking gloryfied pub team -blackpool & now stoke. not only is that not good enough ,it's not fecking acceptable! in either game if any player had come out of them with any credibility i would defend them. if either game we had been un-lucky with refs decsisions or likewise i would be the first to defend the players & manager.

but when both games like today have been a fecking dis-grace to the red shirt as far as players perfofances & attitude,i for one will & never will defend. & it makes my blood boil when the manager trys to make out otherwise.- how can anyone defend that perforfance today,it's beyond me! - i just wish RH came out & said -today i & the team cannot defend the un-defendable! in terms of attitude & performance end of.

i say again mate if he had of- he would have a whole lot more credability than he & the team have right now!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 pm

I agree with you, but I disagree in a part of credibility, some on here would create another excuse just to take a swipe at him even if he said something else.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:41 pm

syma76 wrote:"I don't want to be seen to be making cheap excuses. We lost to a strong team who out-battled us in certain occasions."

Asked if the result was a reality check after six games unbeaten, Hodgson replied: "We've had a good run and played some good football in that run. Stoke City is a totally different type of game than the games we've played in the last few weeks because of the way they set out to play the game. - lfctv....:(

Thats why theres tactics Roy ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red-er-Dare » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Hi,

I didn't get the privalidge of watching us play tonight, I've just trawled this thread to see what was what.

I would just like to add my two pence worth to the very heated discussion of our manager.

I thought we'd gone a little stale under Rafa and a change was needed (does this put me into a group where I'll now be scorned upon?).

Hodgson was appointed, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and respect his position at Liverpool FC.

To summarise: Our start under him has been poor, there are no two ways about it. I don't believe the players are as bad as some have made out, I believe it's his methodologies that are making us look like a poor side. Of course we could do with some quality new players too but every team always says that. I think he's got just about enough talent at his disposal to get this side sitting 'up there' in the league.

To re-iterate, I thought a change in manager was needed in Rafa's final season, Hodgson came in - I didn't do cartwheels about it but decided (as with any new manager) to give the bloke so time and credit. My initial feeling was 'give him until Christmas' to see what he is or isn't capable of, my faith/patience is already running very low with him. I still think we can leave him in until Christmas (so long as we're not flirting with relegation!) and take stock of our situation and go from there after the festive season.

Some will say 'ah but you reap what you sow' and my response to that is 'yes you do, but you'll never know unless you try'. I am big enough and ugly enough to admit that things haven't gone well but like anything in life, I'll get over it.
Red-er-Dare

Postby Fauxy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:55 pm

I cant work out what Roy was thinking with his tactics tonight to be honest...

He just sorta sat us deep and accepted pressure from stoke, me confused
Fauxy

Postby redhayesy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 am

just take heart from the fact MH that any fan that took a swipe at the manager in the pub ie- (the albert) for those that know -opposite the kop entrance to the ground. before or after a game would be questioned about their knowledge & history about previous managers & held accountable for their answers mate believe me! it's great to sound off about previous managers when you look on google & sh1t like that-believe me when you are surrounded by people who know what they know in a second,through living,breathing & sleeping the FC -that's the real test.

opinions are one thing,but in my education as an LFC  fan,one thing has & always be a fact- you always have to acknowledge (even when it hurts) that when the team has played sh1t & showed no desire,urgency or passion to wear the famous red shirt- we all fall down together. but like many i was educated by & listened to in the pub, the manager has in the past said it as it is -& should remain to do so,when they haven't it hasn't gone down well with fans & never will.

i'd cringe big time if some so called fans on any internet site went to a liverpool game,cause as it would be their first ever fecking time of going,even after years an years of recogning of knowing what they are on about etc with the team an every manager past an present LFC have had,they would get such a fecking rode awakening (espcially if they booed etc) theyd never go to a game again through embarassment, let alone try an pretend they know what they are on about.

opinions are one thing - fans with lack of knowledge or education are another.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby dundreamin » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:13 am

AQUALANI are you :censored:? He is s.*i*e FACT
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby andy_g » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 am

i thought it might get a bit messy in here this evening. we played shíte, yes - no denying that. i think there is a very tired bunch of players right now that just haven't got the legs or the energy - (and maybe not the talent or motivation) - to make something happen. our passing has got worse and worse over the last 2 games but i don't think hodgson is coaching people into that. and at least the manager had a go at winning the game by bringing attackers on. as far as this game goes i don't think he did too much wrong, and i can't see what rafa or any other manager would or could have done differently with the players available. the bottom line is that our squad isn't big enough and probably our manager isn't good enough either. its getting fúcking boring seeing the finger of blame getting pointed left right and centre though and seeing the number of ridiculous outrage coming from all quarters. so much bullshít.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games