STOKE CITY VS LIVERPOOL - 16/01/2010 12:45pm sky sports 1

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby supersub » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 am

Ben Patrick wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:I believe that the performance, whilst far from pretty, has finally dispelled the myth that Rafa has lost the players.

Because the one thing we weren't lacking was determination.

Pick a formation with 6 defenders and 2 holding midfielders and a gritty performance with endeavour you will get.

That told me nothing at all.

It said the players were working their socks off for the manager,the club and the fans...

some of the players that were not in the line-up, through injury or a.n.other reason, have failed to apply such effort.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby aCe' » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 am

supersub wrote:
Festy wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:I believe that the performance, whilst far from pretty, has finally dispelled the myth that Rafa has lost the players.

Most pathetic post of the season by far.  :angry:

No festy, yours was the most pathetic: and for attempting to fan the flames of war with your post I will award you another square

:laugh:

You're a fcking idiot arent you !

This is beyond a joke now, you might aswell just ban all the people you and your boyfriend dont like and put a fcking star next to Landos username with hearts all around it...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:44 am

aCe' wrote: :laugh:

You're a fcking idiot arent you !

This is beyond a joke now, you might aswell just ban all the people you and your boyfriend dont like and put a fcking star next to Landos username with hearts all around it...

don't want to start anything here, but a blind man can see that Lando causes as much trouble for the mods as anyone else on here.

Just look at his cards and the number of times he has been temporarily banned. I am sure each card also resulted in a ton of PM's reporting that particular post.

If you ask me (and you haven't, so I'll volunteer) the fact that lando can still post on here as well as some of the other frequent offenders, shows tolerance, not favouritism.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:09 am

Festy said lando's post was pathetic and got a warning.

Lando has called me an idiot just for disagreeing with him, when i have never had an argument with him.
He incites provocation permanently, is it just because i choose to ignore him the reason why this is acceptable ?

By the way, i am not saying i want Lando carded, it doesnt bother me. I am not that bothered about being called an idiot or whatever else by someone i dont know, will never meet and someone who clearly has a totally different opionion of the job our boss is doing.

It just seems a little bit harsh on festy that card to be honest.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Festy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:05 pm

supersub wrote:
Festy wrote:

Most pathetic post of the season by far.  :angry:

No festy, yours was the most pathetic: and for attempting to fan the flames of war with your post I will award you another square

hahahahahaha.......at least learn to post correct links in the PMs. and why the feck you have a square under your username ?  I don't know how someone like you can be a mod. If mods are like you then noone will ever respect a mod. You are a disgrace. feck off.
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games