STOKE CITY VS LIVERPOOL - Carling cup

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby JC_81 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Good result v Stoke.

Coates needs to toughen up a bit but he will learn.  Unfortunately Carragher looks worse every time I see him.  I agreed with Pulis actually, Carragher's lunge was bad and could easily have been a red.

Carroll so badly needs a goal, I'd play him this weekend v West Brom as Kuyt's recent performances haven't impressed me either.  A couple of goals under his belt and Carroll can be a real asset.

Suarez... what a player and what a goal.  I hope he plays for us for years to come, but if he keeps playing like this it won't be long before Barce or Madrid come calling I fear, maybe even this summer.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:36 pm

It was a very good win. All the players did very well despite going a goal down against the run of play,  Henderson, Spearing, Coates did stand out and they will come good in future.
algymoon

Postby alwayslfc » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:05 pm

john craig wrote:Suarez... what a player and what a goal.  I hope he plays for us for years to come, but if he keeps playing like this it won't be long before Barce or Madrid come calling I fear, maybe even this summer.

[quote]

You're right, if we don't qualify for CL then likely he'll pack his bags for Madrid or Barca next summer and most definitely the summer after that. We cannot expect club loyalty from foreign stars though while they're here playing for us we love and idolise them.
alwayslfc

Postby Boocity » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:51 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
only me wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:
dundreamin wrote:Doom mongers should be banned,see my earlier post,Ye of little faithr:p

Funny how they disappear when something good happens?!

No doubt there'll be some bullsh!t comments in the ratings thread. Take that as red.

I think you have a problem understanding the idea behind this forum. It's not your own privatized Biz ,anyone can voice their opinions without being Bullied or attacked personally as you and others on this board tend to do from time to time.

You are NOT liverpool Fc ,you are just one out of millions out their ,you do NOT represent the club ,it's values or it's Fans. The minute you understand that you will learn to conduct yourself in a more social manner. The Fact I or others criticise players/tactics isn't from a bad place but from a desire to see us relive our glory days ,you on the other hand attack people personaly like a cyber bully ,riding your "Moral High Ground" as if counts for something.

BTW - no one is disappearing anywhere. Address the subject not the sender.

I never suggested I represent the forums opinion. In fact it is that issue that I created the ratings thread.

But I find it hard to take when some on here continually spout doom and gloom on ever aspect of a game, player or managerial decision. I am all for criticism when it is balanced. Half the posts from some on here are only critical and depressing, anyone looking in would think we're in a relegation battle.

Forum's are for expressing opinions, doesn't mean I have to like them and because I don't like them I happily use the forum to convey my objections.

Good post
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:01 am

brilliant win from the lads last night.
suarez you beauty!!.
can't wait for saturday:)
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games