redhayesy wrote:
FORZA NAPOLI wrote:...FORZA NAPOLI...

I was in liverpool yesterday,
i've just seen so much
RACISM!!!!
the city of Liverpool did not make a good impression

your BANNERS were a sign of great ignorance
...what i can say?..it's absurd and sad than even in 2010
people can be so stupid and pusillanimous.

....now i understand why the great John Lennon escaped from Liverpool!!!
..boys you must open your mind!!!

bye bye brothers

SEMPRE FORZA NAPOLI

bye bye brothers. don't ever post on here again! your no brothers of ours end of! to insult our BANNERS-  a great insult wtf -you obvisously know nothing about our club & history,so don't even go there!

the ONE banner that stood out for me was the bob paisley banner that someone,or many people took time to arrange with the poppy on his chest -speaks volumes beyond anything any other supporter around the world if they didn't understand,doesn't deserve any respect what so ever!

as for putting in bold- comments about our working class hero "john lennon" you are the one that is really out of order & disgusts me & i'm sure thousands of other people in the great city of liverpool likewise!

racism is never accepted,in any walk of life end of! but for you to post acusations about a hole city & our FC THEN THAT IS ALSO UN-ACCEPTABLE! 

finally don't ever call our banners a sign of great  ignorance! if you ever care to take the time again to see BANNERS  on our famous kop end,you will see a BANNER DEDICATED TO THE 96 LIVERPOOL FANS THAT DIED AT HILLSBOROUGH! so don't ever question our fans,the people & the city ever again, let alone call the fans of LFC stupid etc.

mods please demand an appology from this so called person,cause these type of posts should never be alowed to get through to us in the first place end of.

i wasn't talking about the storical banners...

probably you were not at the stadium yesterday..and you didn't see the racist banners (so you don't even know what I was talking about):
"napoli merda"
"usate acqua e sapone"
"ciao napoli"...with the garbage!!
that's a very serious thing

anyway RESPECT for the true Fans...but racism can not be tolerated!!

can you translate them?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:26 pm

FORZA NAPOLI wrote:
redhayesy wrote:

i've just seen so much
RACISM!!!!

bye bye brothers

SEMPRE FORZA NAPOLI

bye bye brothers. don't ever post on here again! your no brothers of ours end of! to insult our BANNERS-  a great insult wtf -you obvisously know nothing about our club & history,so don't even go there!

the ONE banner that stood out for me was the bob paisley banner that someone,or many people took time to arrange with the poppy on his chest -speaks volumes beyond anything any other supporter around the world if they didn't understand,doesn't deserve any respect what so ever!

as for putting in bold- comments about our working class hero "john lennon" you are the one that is really out of order & disgusts me & i'm sure thousands of other people in the great city of liverpool likewise!

racism is never accepted,in any walk of life end of! but for you to post acusations about a hole city & our FC THEN THAT IS ALSO UN-ACCEPTABLE! 

finally don't ever call our banners a sign of great  ignorance! if you ever care to take the time again to see BANNERS  on our famous kop end,you will see a BANNER DEDICATED TO THE 96 LIVERPOOL FANS THAT DIED AT HILLSBOROUGH! so don't ever question our fans,the people & the city ever again, let alone call the fans of LFC stupid etc.

mods please demand an appology from this so called person,cause these type of posts should never be alowed to get through to us in the first place end of.

probably you were not at the stadium yesterday..and you didn't see the racist banners (so you don't even know what I was talking about):
"napoli merda"
"usate acqua e sapone"

maybe you don't understand that families don't like to get attacked, and people don't like getting stabbed in the ar'se when they travel to another country to see a football match. so i don't give a shyte if you feel slightly offended by words on banners.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:27 pm

andy_g wrote:
FORZA NAPOLI wrote:
redhayesy wrote:

i've just seen so much
RACISM!!!!

bye bye brothers

SEMPRE FORZA NAPOLI

"napoli merda"
"usate acqua e sapone"

maybe you don't understand that families don't like to get attacked, and people don't like getting stabbed in the ar'se when they travel to another country to see a football match. so i don't give a shyte if you feel slightly offended by words on banners.

actually, that makes more sense to me
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Napoli shit is the loose translation ....and this is apparently the offending banner
Last edited by RED BEERGOGGLES on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FORZA NAPOLI » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:42 pm

dawson99 wrote:
andy_g wrote:
FORZA NAPOLI wrote:
redhayesy wrote:

i've just seen so much
RACISM!!!!

bye bye brothers

SEMPRE FORZA NAPOLI

"napoli merda"
"usate acqua e sapone"

actually, that makes more sense to me

so..are you talking about the the napolitan fans and the journalist of sky and radio beaten yesterday from the liverpool "fans"(but i think is better call them criminals)...or about the 4 liverpool drunk fans beaten by 4 stupid criminals??
because...there's no difference for me!!!
we apologized in every way for what is appened in naples...but what does this have to do with racism???

let me express a social consideration...shared racism is worst than the individual violence

the banner in a stand speaks for all the stand!!!

ps.
if you really want to know what happened to liverpool fans in neaples...watch this video...you can see with your eyes just apologies for what 4 criminals did (in the video is wrote 20..but the police said 4 and arrested them) friendship and NO RACISM!!
we can't say we have found the same in liverpool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3sCLcz1TSM&feature=fvst

anyway..good luck for your club..i wish you'll have better days in premiership..and you'll rise up to where your story reserves!!

bye
and
...FORZA NAPOLI...
Last edited by FORZA NAPOLI on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FORZA NAPOLI

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:01 pm

FORZA NAPOLI wrote:so..are you talking about the the napolitan fans and the journalist of sky and radio beaten yesterday from the liverpool "fans"(but i think is better call them criminals)...or about the 4 liverpool drunk fans beaten by 4 stupid criminals??
because...there's no difference for me!!!
we apologized in every way for what is appened in naples...but what does this have to do with racism???

let me express a social consideration...shared racism is worst than the individual violence

the banner in a stand speaks for all the stand!!!

I think the banner referred to Napoli the City being a shithole ....but its more than slightly ironic to talk about  intolerance ...your archaic little cesspit is rife with racism and has been for years you only have to ask the black players that have played in your retarded Country about the verbal abuse they were subjected to , and more shameful is that it came from their so called own fans ....just ask Viera ....UEFA might be your bumboys and they can turn a convenient blind eye ....but the rest of Europe has got your number mate ,and your country is only just in front of Romania  when it comes to dragging its sad old arse out of the dark ages .....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 pm

europian-kings wrote:

i've just seen so much
RACISM!!!!

bye bye brothers

SEMPRE FORZA NAPOLI

Dirty pasta eating scumbag.

go suck off a goat.

Oi!!!!  :angry:

Don't knock pasta.  :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FORZA NAPOLI » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:13 pm

ps.
if you really want to know what happened to liverpool fans in neaples...watch this video...you can see with your eyes just apologies for what 4 criminals did (in the video is wrote 20..but the police said 4 and arrested them) friendship and NO RACISM!!

anyway..good luck for your club..i wish you'll have better days in premiership..and you'll rise up to where your story reserves!!

bye
and
...FORZA NAPOLI...
FORZA NAPOLI

Postby dawson99 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 pm

FORZA NAPOLI wrote:ps.

bye
and
...FORZA NAPOLI...

good luck mate
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:34 pm

bye
and
...FORZA NAPOLI...

I dont need to look at your link to see what happend to our fans out there , Innocent lads getting stabbed by dirty sh.ithouses. Was it just 4 criminals who attacked and stabbed a couple of lads i know , jumped on them from behind and put them in hospital, . no it wasnt it was loads and loads of yous going round coming from nowhere and attacking anyone wonam men and kids ,

Shame on you ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:38 pm

bye
and
...FORZA NAPOLI...

Good Luck to your Club

You may have not liked what you saw and the reception you and your fans may or may not have received, but we have welcomed hundreds of sets of clubs supporters to our city over the years and seldom is there any sever "racism" or problems.

Same as us travelling to away games, we rarely cause any trouble and bring with us only passion and enthusiasm.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FORZA NAPOLI » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:52 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

bye
and
...FORZA NAPOLI...

I dont need to look at your link to see what happend to our fans out there , Innocent lads getting stabbed by dirty sh.ithouses. Was it just 4 criminals who attacked and stabbed a couple of lads i know , jumped on them from behind and put them in hospital, . no it wasnt it was loads and loads of yous going round coming from nowhere and attacking anyone wonam men and kids ,

Shame on you ,

when you belive to know a thing...you don't have to be scared to watch that from another point of view!!

that's a video made by an english boy...he was there...so you can see with your eyes..

but i understand that:
"living is easy with eyes close..."  :;):
and believe what you want to believe

[i'm a little bit ironic]

bye bye
...and good luck again!!!
NO HARD FEELING
FORZA NAPOLI

Postby Reg » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 am

FORZA NAPOLI wrote:when you belive to know a thing...you don't have to be scared to watch that from another point of view!!

that's a video made by an english boy...he was there...so you can see with your eyes..

but i understand that:
"living is easy with eyes close..."  :;):
and believe what you want to believe

[i'm a little bit ironic]

bye bye
...and good luck again!!!
NO HARD FEELING

Sorry son but you picked the wrong person to question,

Nan's been to more home and away games throughout the UK and Europe than most of us have had hot dinners.

The only way this will get settled is when Uefa take proper action against the Italian FA to punish clubs who do not take measures against hooliganism.

These 4 lads who have been arrested and charged with attempted murder - lets wait and see what happens, I bet they walk free.

If they get jail then we can talk again.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby FORZA NAPOLI » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 am

Reinas No.1 Fan wrote:

bye
and
...FORZA NAPOLI...

Good Luck to your Club

You may have not liked what you saw and the reception you and your fans may or may not have received, but we have welcomed hundreds of sets of clubs supporters to our city over the years and seldom is there any sever "racism" or problems.

Same as us travelling to away games, we rarely cause any trouble and bring with us only passion and enthusiasm.

no hard feeling
..i do believe that there are even fantastic fans and cute people..i know that, i'm clever' :D'!!
i just wanted to clarify about racism...because i do believe that
we, all the humanity, are brothers!!

ps.
i'm going to delete my phrase about john lennon..i apologize, i didn't want to offende anyone!!

good bye again
and good luck

FORZA NAPOLI :D  :D
Last edited by FORZA NAPOLI on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
FORZA NAPOLI

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:43 am

I enjoyed it.
LFC2007

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games