PORTSMOUTH VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 19th december 2009

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Ciggy wrote:Our traveling fans that went to portsmouth today deserve a refund. Long fecking treck to watch that sh!te.

Agreed.
Thing is. instead of offering the fans a refund, we'll hear the same bellix from Rafa. Gerrad and co. in the hours after the match...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Raj_Xedos » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:44 pm

personally i think we'll never sack rafa even though his decisions are most odd.....

we are so one dimensional its not even funny anymore.

All teams have to do is double team stevie and nando and we got eff all else........
Raj_Xedos

Postby Bobby Davro » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:47 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Our traveling fans that went to portsmouth today deserve a refund. Long fecking treck to watch that sh!te.

Agreed.
Thing is. instead of offering the fans a refund, we'll hear the same bellix from Rafa. Gerrad and co. in the hours after the match...

I know it makes me so angry to hear the same stuff from Rafa after every poor performance the guy is very stuborn , but end of day if he just for once would say "yes we was aweful today me and the players" , I might think that is progress.

I say that because to fix a problem you first have to admit there is the problem in the first place and I think Rafa won't admit to him self there is a problem he is so in denial its unreal.
Last edited by Bobby Davro on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby Davro

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:48 pm

We’ve been in a rut all season and Rafa simply can’t motivate, inspire, lead of galvanise the players. He is a good coach but a very poor manager. The way the players are performing and their body language shows that there is a lack of confidence and direction.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Watch the post-match interview on Sly Sports....the man has lost it...you defend your players at all costs and he throws the blame at Masch....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Greavesie » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:53 pm

I've lost faith in Rafa, I've really tried to see why he should lead us but I've had enough. The summer brought so much promise and expectation and look where we are, feckin joke
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby shitonutd78 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Bobby Davro wrote:you make me feel ashamed to be a red attacking a fan's right to support a team just because he is sick of the :censored: they are doing which I personaly feel he has every right.

He is shamed because we are great club playing bad I think every thing he said was from the heart and should not be taken the way you took it.  :nod

bobby go back to selling detergent u muppet i aint got a problem with anyone expressing their views go and read wat he wrote he said he is ashamed to be a Liverpool fan how can anyone who is a Red be ashamed to be a fan? He could have said i'm ashamed of how we are playing or some of the players which i could understand but to say he is ashamed to be a fan feck that we dont need glory hunters
shitonutd78

Postby Bobby Davro » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:54 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Watch the post-match interview on Sly Sports....the man has lost it...you defend your players at all costs and he throws the blame at Masch....

Thats right I think the players are sick of getting the blame as well he picks the team , if there is an unballance or the player don't want to play for him that is his fault end of day.

Ok you can so grrr bloody players they should want to play for our great club if not feck off and all that but remember alot of the players are not from this part of world and to them there is not the same memorys as we have as fans.

You need a manager who has presence one who can gear the players up for these harder games at the bottom to light the fire in the belly.

But we all remember the Rafa thing don't we ? " I took gerrard off because he played with to much passion" ?

I think he has been draining the passion out of this team for quite a few years now.
Bobby Davro

Postby Bobby Davro » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:55 pm

shitonutd78 wrote:
Bobby Davro wrote:you make me feel ashamed to be a red attacking a fan's right to support a team just because he is sick of the :censored: they are doing which I personaly feel he has every right.

He is shamed because we are great club playing bad I think every thing he said was from the heart and should not be taken the way you took it.  :nod

bobby go back to selling detergent u muppet i aint got a problem with anyone expressing their views go and read wat he wrote he said he is ashamed to be a Liverpool fan how can anyone who is a Red be ashamed to be a fan? He could have said i'm ashamed of how we are playing or some of the players which i could understand but to say he is ashamed to be a fan feck that we dont need glory hunters

I Tell you 100% he is not a glory hunter u silly boy.
Bobby Davro

Postby Redman in wales » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:That midfield today with mash, lucas Kuyt and the Doss is the most defensive i can recall. None great in posession none very creative.
What are Torres and Stevie meant to do with that behind them ?

He has lost the plot and if someone else come in they could get the players fired up better and pick up some result.
We are in danger of coming about 8th this season.

Todays midfield selection was shocking.

No creativity what so ever
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zardd » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:56 pm

If this goes on like that (4th spot look more distant), i rather he bring in some promising young kids like Pacheco , Nemeth etc...and groom them playing regularly with Gerrard, Torres...rather than using Lucas, voronin, kuyt, Doss.
zardd

Postby tubby » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:58 pm

Anyone heard Rafa's post match conference or comments? He kept saying the ref was perfect, obviously being sarcastic like but still a lot of the writers think he just made a fool of himself.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 pm

yeah i heard that aswel... He sounds retarded and baffled.
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:02 pm

bavlondon wrote:Anyone heard Rafa's post match conference or comments? He kept saying the ref was perfect, obviously being sarcastic like but still a lot of the writers think he just made a fool of himself.

I think the guaranteeing of fourth place made him look stupid to be honest mate
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Bobby Davro » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:03 pm

bavlondon wrote:Anyone heard Rafa's post match conference or comments? He kept saying the ref was perfect, obviously being sarcastic like but still a lot of the writers think he just made a fool of himself.

I cringed I really did not a time to be making jokes.The reporter was shocked as well he was making fun of it and shouldn't have since if masch had made contact he could and I think would have broken his leg.
Last edited by Bobby Davro on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobby Davro

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games