PORTSMOUTH VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 19th december 2009

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 pm

roberto green wrote:
yellsub66 wrote:I am a complete newbie on here but have been following the Reds since the 1970's and have been checking out this forum for 3+ years. I just felt compelled to post after the latest display! I have just watched the game and it was embarrassing. How can this be virtually the same team that took apart Aston Villa 5-0 last season.
Absolutely no fight or desire from the players. They looked clueless and devoid of confidence! Playing with ten men is tough, but we never looked like a team that believed they could get back into the game. Rafa has to take some of the blame for starting with Dossena and Lucas, but alot of it is down to the players. Agger, Johnson and Kuyt all had shockers and Gerrard and Carragher look completely disillusioned. As much as I like Rafa (because from his media profile he seems like a decent genuine guy) I think he now has to go. Sad, sad day for our wonderful club :(  :(  :(

Welcome and sorry it could not be in better circumstances.You mentioned Gerrard and Carra and looking at them it looks like they have given up on the team and Rafa.I have been a supporter of Rafa for a long long time but have now changed my mind.There is only so much you can blame on the owners, at the end of the day they don't pick the players and tactics and play the negative football.

Hear Hear..
What a sham of a club we have become....I can't even begin to think how these guys can look themselves in the mirror, in the week that is in it, with the history of this club staring them in the face the minute they drive their plush cars into the stadium, the passion and devotion of the fans, and then put in performances like they have this season. It just cannot be explained. They are an embarrassment to this wonderful club. We are the laughing stock of both the Premier League and probably Europe...
Enjoy THAT thought, lads, when you ease back into the luxury seats back to Liverpool....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby shanklygates » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:27 pm

explain that rafa lovers.

4 wins in 16 games, more defeats than stoke.
shanklygates

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:29 pm

shitonutd78 wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:I am totally embarrassed to bea liverpool fan today. For almost 30 years I have followed this club. Through good and bad times. And right now we are worse than relegation fodder. We are abysmal. From the manager to the players, to the owners....an absolute shambles of a club. We see the blueshyte regularly outperform and embarrass us and they have half the players we have. Difference is though, every single one of them has a pair of nads and won't give up. Us ? An embarrassment to the same club that gave us Dalglish, Hansen, Lawrenson, Fairclough, Souness....An embarrassment to the memory of Shankly, Fagan et al.
I'll say it again - I am ashamed to say I am a fan of this club.
Bottom of the table club beats last season's runners-up. A phuckin' disgrace, that's what they are....

What a way to have to make your 2000th post....a disgrace.

Thats bit strong mate you should never be ashamed of Liverpool its only this season mate the situation aint ideal but i could never be ashamed of being a red disappioned yes ashamed never till i die

Ehhhhhh....*%"£ off ....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby shitonutd78 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Ciggy wrote:
shitonutd78 wrote:Ciggy you sure u aint Rafa? U always seem to think anyone that says he needs to go is a secret man utd fan.

? Where have I said that in this topic?

I have said he and the players need a good feckin look at themselves.

so ciggy why is it there many people saying to u n Nanny if u still believe Rafa should stay. You are his biggest fan you believe we should all stay quite as its not The Liverpool way to criticise well neither is winning 3 out of 11 neither is having team with no passion for the shirt, nor is losing to teams we should be beating wish ease
shitonutd78

Postby shanklygates » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:29 pm

guys just food for thought, but rafa's purse strings were apparently tied when parry was about, but now parry is gone he has made all his own signings etc, and money or lack of money they are not good enough.

you live or die by the sword.
shanklygates

Postby roberto green » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:30 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
roberto green wrote:
yellsub66 wrote:I am a complete newbie on here but have been following the Reds since the 1970's and have been checking out this forum for 3+ years. I just felt compelled to post after the latest display! I have just watched the game and it was embarrassing. How can this be virtually the same team that took apart Aston Villa 5-0 last season.
Absolutely no fight or desire from the players. They looked clueless and devoid of confidence! Playing with ten men is tough, but we never looked like a team that believed they could get back into the game. Rafa has to take some of the blame for starting with Dossena and Lucas, but alot of it is down to the players. Agger, Johnson and Kuyt all had shockers and Gerrard and Carragher look completely disillusioned. As much as I like Rafa (because from his media profile he seems like a decent genuine guy) I think he now has to go. Sad, sad day for our wonderful club :(  :(  :(

Welcome and sorry it could not be in better circumstances.You mentioned Gerrard and Carra and looking at them it looks like they have given up on the team and Rafa.I have been a supporter of Rafa for a long long time but have now changed my mind.There is only so much you can blame on the owners, at the end of the day they don't pick the players and tactics and play the negative football.

Hear Hear..
What a sham of a club we have become....I can't even begin to think how these guys can look themselves in the mirror, in the week that is in it, with the history of this club staring them in the face the minute they drive their plush cars into the stadium, the passion and devotion of the fans, and then put in performances like they have this season. It just cannot be explained. They are an embarrassment to this wonderful club. We are the laughing stock of both the Premier League and probably Europe...
Enjoy THAT thought, lads, when you ease back into the luxury seats back to Liverpool....

As punishment they shoud be forced to walk back to Liverpool in the snow in nothing but there boxies
roberto green

Postby Bobby Davro » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:31 pm

By the way I am not really bobby davro I am Dazzer but I had to make new account because my old one got messed up and it wouldn't fix.  :D
Bobby Davro

Postby made in UK » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Pub team football  :no worst I've seen since Souness.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby shitonutd78 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

bungle go and support someone who u wont be ashamed of u call yourself a true fan u make me sick, we are all peed off but none of us are ashamed to be a Red
shitonutd78

Postby shanklygates » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Poor challenge by Masch who really ruined any chance of us winning this game.

---------------------------------

dont be bleeding daft, we would have lost anyway.

in regard to rafa doing the right thing according to black cab, i assume you mean resign and earlier i also said he should resign but then it got me thinking, if he resigns there is only 1 winner...the americans, HE would save the :censored: americans 20 million, we would be managerless, so resigning is not a good idea.
shanklygates

Postby THEBARON » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:33 pm

shanklygates wrote:guys just food for thought, but rafa's purse strings were apparently tied when parry was about, but now parry is gone he has made all his own signings etc, and money or lack of money they are not good enough.

you live or die by the sword.

An interesting transfer policy...

Spend £ 20million on a guy who is injured.

Then don't play him when he is fit.

A shrewd investment?
THEBARON

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:34 pm

shitonutd78 wrote:so ciggy why is it there many people saying to u n Nanny if u still believe Rafa should stay. You are his biggest fan you believe we should all stay quite as its not The Liverpool way to criticise well neither is winning 3 out of 11 neither is having team with no passion for the shirt, nor is losing to teams we should be beating wish ease

I dont like people insulting the manager and say they will celebrate the day he is sacked, I think its very disrespectful of the man who gave me the best night of my life.

If he leaves then so be it, but a few on here didnt like him even before he came here and they have let that cloud their judgement based on Sky sports, or the medias views and no their own opinions.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bobby Davro » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:36 pm

shitonutd78 wrote:bungle go and support someone who u wont be ashamed of u call yourself a true fan u make me sick, we are all peed off but none of us are ashamed to be a Red

you make me feel ashamed to be a red attacking a fan's right to support a team just because he is sick of the :censored: they are doing which I personaly feel he has every right.

He is shamed because we are great club playing bad I think every thing he said was from the heart and should not be taken the way you took it.  :nod
Bobby Davro

Postby Ciggy » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Our traveling fans that went to portsmouth today deserve a refund. Long fecking treck to watch that sh!te.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bobby Davro » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Ciggy wrote:
shitonutd78 wrote:so ciggy why is it there many people saying to u n Nanny if u still believe Rafa should stay. You are his biggest fan you believe we should all stay quite as its not The Liverpool way to criticise well neither is winning 3 out of 11 neither is having team with no passion for the shirt, nor is losing to teams we should be beating wish ease

I dont like people insulting the manager and say they will celebrate the day he is sacked, I think its very disrespectful of the man who gave me the best night of my life.

If he leaves then so be it, but a few on here didnt like him even before he came here and they have let that cloud their judgement based on Sky sports, or the medias views and no their own opinions.

Thats right ciggy its a sad time Rafa has to go but that don't mean we should disrespect him after all he won us the CL and FA cup and his kids are scouse ffs.
Bobby Davro

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games