NEWCASTLE UNITED VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 11th december 17.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:53 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Roy won't comment about Torres ?

He is right to be p!ssed off at him... has been dreadful
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm

i see some people have decided not to think and are going for the easy scapegoats in hodgson and lucas again. we go 4-4-2 away from home and people still whinge. lucas puts in another very good stint and still people whinge. the only difference between the teams was that their striker caused our 'defence' problems and ours didn't cause their's problems. kuyt had another stinker, apart from his goal, too which didn't help matters.

if we keep setting ourselves out like that and get some discipline in the central defenders we'll do a lot better. i don't see that we deserved to lose that game though.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm

metalhead wrote:

What I puzzled is he understand that A. Carroll is a "target man" ... did he know how to tell his players on how to defend ?
LiverpoolMadman

Postby akumaface » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Maybe most players were bought from Rafa and doesn't want to play for Roy and is looking to leave. At the same time, the owner that hired Roy is gone so maybe he doesn't have the real backing as it seems like the owner, manager and players are not on the same page. But one thing i had noticed is that we are really vulnerable and play really bad against physical team. Was it determination or physique, really have no clue but probably is a combination of all factors. Oh well, need to go to bad and tomorrow is another day.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
metalhead wrote:

What I puzzled is he understand that A. Carroll is a "target man" ... did he know how to tell his players on how to defend ?

The problem... our players DON'T know how to defend
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm

andy_g wrote:i see some people have decided not to think and are going for the easy scapegoats in hodgson and lucas again. we go 4-4-2 away from home and people still whinge. lucas puts in another very good stint and still people whinge. the only difference between the teams was that their striker caused our 'defence' problems and ours didn't cause their's problems. kuyt had another stinker, apart from his goal, too which didn't help matters.

if we keep setting ourselves out like that and get some discipline in the central defenders we'll do a lot better. i don't see that we deserved to lose that game though.

I don't think anyone is blaming lucas mate :D

Everyone is basically saying what you just said
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 pm

metalhead wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
metalhead wrote:

The problem... our players DON'T know how to defend

But it's almost same players that we had 2-3 seasons ago ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby akumaface » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
metalhead wrote:

The thing i worry most is that Roy might admire a target man even more now that he thinks "only if we have one". If he could get a hold of a player like that we are doomed...The thing he might forgets is only the other team have a skrtel....
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeh we had Kyriagkos and Skrtel last season and we were shyte.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 pm

metalhead wrote:
andy_g wrote:i see some people have decided not to think and are going for the easy scapegoats in hodgson and lucas again. we go 4-4-2 away from home and people still whinge. lucas puts in another very good stint and still people whinge. the only difference between the teams was that their striker caused our 'defence' problems and ours didn't cause their's problems. kuyt had another stinker, apart from his goal, too which didn't help matters.

I don't think anyone is blaming lucas mate :D

Everyone is basically saying what you just said

I was listening to the sky phone in show there (I was looking for La Liga and got sidetracked) and a few people had the knives out for Lucas and N'Gog, "the usual suspects" but Andy G was right to mention Kuyt again, he may have scored but he got lucky with it and apart from that he was dreadful. Last half dozen matches for our grafting Dutchman have been worrying.
burjennio

Postby Dundalk » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
metalhead wrote:

How do you know that?

Did you ever think that maybe just maybe that the some of the defenders just cant defend!!
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 pm

I thought lucas was one of our better performers today really, he couldn't do much because some players around him are a bunch of fannies
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Lucas played ok.
The two in our midfield had the better of it.
The problem is we conceded poor goals.
First one because of Konchesky allowing Nolan to get in front of him and the second because of Skrtel diving in and not winning the ball.
Other than that we didnt play badly.
We sat too deep first half like all of our away games but it was still a tight game.
Kuyt was poor despite his goal (like the Villa game) and should have been brought off earlyish.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby burjennio » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:06 pm

metalhead wrote:I thought lucas was one of our better performers today really, he couldn't do much because some players around him are a bunch of fannies

:D

Fernando Torres is a giant vagina.
burjennio

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Dundalk wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:
metalhead wrote:

How do you know that?

Did you ever think that maybe just maybe that the some of the defenders just cant defend!!

By looking the Roy ( angle from human profiler ) ... he prefer striker that big and strong and can hold the ball and this is suitable for long ball ... but Torres is NOT that kind of player ...
LiverpoolMadman

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games