MANCHESTER CITY VS. LIVERPOOL - January 3 2012 20:00 gmt

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Boocity » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 pm

It was disappointing tonight but we controled enough of the game and I believe we will beat them in the LC semi. I will say i groaned when I saw the starting line up, Kenny should have started both Bellamy and SG. The score line flattered them but we will never score if we cannot get a cross into the box, felt sorry for AC absolutely no service.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Raoul wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Am I watching a different game? We have totally outplayed them. They have had a peno that wasn't, a mistake by Pepe and a great header from a corner. Some people on here news there heads checking. We are a work in progress and looking at tonights performance we are heading in the right direction.

You must be. We've not totally out played them and we've not really looked likely to score.

But the spirit of your post is right. We've played well and there is no way this was a 3-0 defeat. We may have a team of useless, over-priced Brits, but they weren't too far from the most expensive team in the league today.

Patience friends. Losing to Man City away isn't the worse result we've had this season.

I dont mind losing if it puts a spanner in that purple nose cu'nts works
What I do mind is KK being stubborn or not seeing what we can see. He either needs to change the attitudes or change the personell
Thommo's perm

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Kharhaz wrote:We sign foreigners from now on. Look at the ones we have signed, Suarez and Enrique, both have been excellent. The british lads have let us down. F*uck the FA, f*ck England. Put Liverpool first and sign quality foreign players.

If only it was that easy .

Do people not think  before they post ?

Have you not heard of the home grown rules and havin to have a certain amount of home players in the squad .
Benny The Noon

Postby Boocity » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Raoul wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Am I watching a different game? We have totally outplayed them. They have had a peno that wasn't, a mistake by Pepe and a great header from a corner. Some people on here news there heads checking. We are a work in progress and looking at tonights performance we are heading in the right direction.

You must be. We've not totally out played them and we've not really looked likely to score.

But the spirit of your post is right. We've played well and there is no way this was a 3-0 defeat. We may have a team of useless, over-priced Brits, but they weren't too far from the most expensive team in the league today.

Patience friends. Losing to Man City away isn't the worse result we've had this season.

I dont mind losing if it puts a spanner in that purple nose cu'nts works
What I do mind is KK being stubborn or not seeing what we can see. He either needs to change the attitudes or change the personell

Should have changed the team after we went 2-0 down
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:08 pm

pure shyte we were....bloody awful
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby damjan193 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Not too p!ssed about losing this one, I'm just disappointed we conceded 3 goals, but what I'm concerned about is if will we be able to handle these guys in the cup games.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:13 pm

damjan193 wrote:Not too p!ssed about losing this one, I'm just disappointed we conceded 3 goals, but what I'm concerned about is if will we be able to handle these guys in the cup games.

I want KK to learn from his mistakes because if he doesnt we are fu'cked
Thommo's perm

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:We sign foreigners from now on. Look at the ones we have signed, Suarez and Enrique, both have been excellent. The british lads have let us down. F*uck the FA, f*ck England. Put Liverpool first and sign quality foreign players.

If only it was that easy .

Have you not heard of the home grown rules and havin to have a certain amount of home players in the squad .

So we don't get around it by having our young English lads registered? oh we do?

Indeed...
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Bellamy should have started in hindsight there was no pace going forward.
I wouldnt have minded givingthe more direct Shelvey a run as i don't think henderson and adam can play in the same team they are too predictable together.
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:17 pm

can someone tell me why we have needed a right winger for about 6 years?
Kopite-Jud

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Kopite-Jud wrote:can someone tell me why we have needed a right winger for about 6 years?

Ian Callaghans not busy
Thommo's perm

Postby Kopite-Jud » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Kopite-Jud wrote:can someone tell me why we have needed a right winger for about 6 years?

Ian Callaghans not busy

:buttrock  :D
Kopite-Jud

Postby mart » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Boocity wrote:It was disappointing tonight but we controled enough of the game and I believe we will beat them in the LC semi. I will say i groaned when I saw the starting line up, Kenny should have started both Bellamy and SG. The score line flattered them but we will never score if we cannot get a cross into the box, felt sorry for AC absolutely no service.

He is right to be very careful starting SG after he has been out for 8(?) months.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:21 pm

They tend to be expensive and we havent really had much in the way of money before this season. We made bids for a crapload of wingers.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby South East Kop » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:36 pm

andy_g wrote:well.... we've lost. away from home, against the best team in the league, with our key players missing. the score line flatters them beyond belief. we're still a work in progress and it might take some time but lets keep the faith, eh?

to all those who have spent the entire match slagging off the players and the manager... go fúck yourselves.

Couldnt agree more.

Man City are a formidable side who are flying, a side who have spent 360m in 3 and a half years, we are a side still coming together and it wont happen overnight, but its far better than 12 months ago so lets give it another 12 months at least hey before we start slating anyone and everyone.

And one more thought -

Last friday night was aweful, we were shocking, no passion, no energy, no drive - it was the worst i have ever witnessed - as the Geordies sang "your support is fek1n sh1t" i could not agree more - yes i'm talking about the supporters efforts.

So many just sat there with their arms crossed refusing to get behind the team until something happened - nowt like being a true supporter is there!

To the players and the management team, you'll never walk alone as far as i'm concerned.
South East Kop

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games