MANCHESTER UNITED VS LIVERPOOL - 11/02/2012 12.45pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby devaney » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 pm

eds wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
eds wrote:Just watched the Ferdinand tackle on reply, he got the ball off Suarez. But what is interesting is that his momentum brings down Suarez WHEN the ball is a 50 50 between De Gea and Suarez. That's a straight red fellas, Suarez had every right to go off in frustration, we are plating by their cheating scum rules!

Ferdinand won the ball and after a bit of a stumble Suarez dived.  It's f**king cringworthy

FFS I am convinced you are a Manc. Watch the replay, Ferdinand brought him down after the tackle. What dive are f**king dive are you talking about?!?

To think not long ago you accused me of being an idiot for suggesting that a simple handshake after a stupid on the field bust up that had fk all to do with racism was not the answer. Now once again like the true non supporter that you are you criticise Luis for not shaking that sh.its hand.What the fk did you expect! No doubt you will condone Ferdinads behaviour!

The after match panel found it very difficult to agree on the Suarez Ferdinand incident and nobody except you has suggested anything about a cringeworthy dive!! You are a fkg dope with a massive chip on your shoulder!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

laza wrote:
metalhead wrote:Ferguson on Suarez: ''Luis Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club. He should never play for the club again. He could have caused a Riot''

very rich coming from him :laugh:

Yeah coming from  boss of Wayne Rooney its really black kettle day

Yeah, great moral highground Fergie.

Evra - the man who led mutiny in the France squad at the world cup, undermining the manager and the team's chances.

Jonny Evans - I do believe there were allegations of rape very early in his career.

Rooney - A penchant for Grannies, serial cheating and blatantly kicking a player off the ball playing for England.  And much more.

Giggs - Riding his brothers wife for years on end.

Not to mention in the past he's managed a kung-fu expert, the most controversial Piky in history (and I can say that I'm Irish!) and many, many more scumbags.

.... But yeah.  Suarez is the disgrace.  Cheers for your opinion Fergie with your glow in the dark neb.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

RedAnt wrote:
metalhead wrote:
RedAnt wrote:
ethanr wrote: Suarez needed to man up and shake his hand and just move on with it

Let's not be more hypocritical then the FA here.

Dude, you say Saurez should shake his hand, then talk about hypocracy? Saurez didn't want to shake his hand. He didn't play up to the cameras. He didn't sell out on his emotions. He stuck to what he believed was right. He avoided hypocracy.

Why's everyone so obsessed with shaking the scumbags hand? I'd not p*ss on Evra if he was on fire.

No one is being obsessed, its just we don't want to see anymore trouble

Fair, mate, but to believe a handshake would make this all go away is very short sighted. To suggest that it would is to agree with Whiskey Nose claiming that Suarez's refusal is what sparked all the bother today.

It's Manure v's Liverpool, with some added spice. It woulda kicked off anyway.

Not shaking his hand causes the problem.  People still talk about Bridge not shaking Terry's hand, and so will they on this.  If Suarez shakes his hand it's not saying "I'm guilty," he's saying "I'm a bigger man then you."

Suarez shakes his hand and people will say at least Suarez can move on.  Now that he hasn't tho he will continue to be targeted by the media and by fans from every other club as the villain.

We don't need this to continue on it's really hurting our clubs image and now that Suarez hasn't shaken his hand we will get more garbage about supporting an arrogant racist even tho it's all bull.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:32 pm

metalhead wrote:No one is being obsessed, its just we don't want to see anymore trouble

I agree with you but a part of me also thinks that had Evra not made such a show of Suarez not shaking his hand it wouldn't have been a big deal.  Again, Evra making a big show to display that he is the victim.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:34 pm

devaney wrote:
eds wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
eds wrote:Just watched the Ferdinand tackle on reply, he got the ball off Suarez. But what is interesting is that his momentum brings down Suarez WHEN the ball is a 50 50 between De Gea and Suarez. That's a straight red fellas, Suarez had every right to go off in frustration, we are plating by their cheating scum rules!

Ferdinand won the ball and after a bit of a stumble Suarez dived.  It's f**king cringworthy

FFS I am convinced you are a Manc. Watch the replay, Ferdinand brought him down after the tackle. What dive are f**king dive are you talking about?!?

To think not long ago you accused me of being an idiot for suggesting that a simple handshake after a stupid on the field bust up that had fk all to do with racism was not the answer. Now once again like the true non supporter that you are you criticise Luis for not shaking that sh.its hand.What the fk did you expect! No doubt you will condone Ferdinads behaviour!

The after match panel found it very difficult to agree on the Suarez Ferdinand incident and nobody except you has suggested anything about a cringeworthy dive!! You are a fkg dope with a massive chip on your shoulder!

Ferdinand won the ball first...it's NOT a foul.  FFS, talk about clutching straws. WE were garbage out there and were lucky not to conceed 4 or 5.

As for Luis...i believe he should have put the TEAM first and shook his hand. It would have saved a whole load of bother for the TEAM and prevent a lot of negative publicity
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Disgrace eh? short memory
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 pm

RedSi35 wrote:Image

Disgrace eh? short memory

Exactly
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Dalglish not doing a post match press conference according to the club
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:42 pm

metalhead wrote:Dalglish not doing a post match press conference according to the club

can't say i'm surprised after the c0ck up he made of the post match interview
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 pm

parchpea wrote:Thought both teams were average and Spearings mistake cost us dearly. The lads not good enough unfortunately.

Downing, Henderson and Carroll are not good enough either and you cannot do much at Old Trafford with that amount of mediocraty in your line up.

Suarez put his own emotions before the club and left Dagger out to dry and frankly he couldnt handle the heat from the interview. Dalglish looked worn out and sick of it to me.

Ferguson got stuck into Suarez however it was a back handed compliment as he suggested it was a disgrace that he would behave like that whilst playing for such a great football club. He had no qualms saying Evra was wrong for his celebration either.

All in all we come out the bad the guys again and lose the match against our biggest rivals.

We can keep the rose tinted glasses on all season but truth is we are a very ordinary team with a manager on the ropes and our best player liable to keep us on the front rather than the back pages whilst hes at the football club.

You missed out Johnson
Thommo's perm

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:47 pm

john craig wrote:
laza wrote:
metalhead wrote:Ferguson on Suarez: ''Luis Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool Football Club. He should never play for the club again. He could have caused a Riot''

very rich coming from him :laugh:

Yeah coming from  boss of Wayne Rooney its really black kettle day

Yeah, great moral highground Fergie.

Evra - the man who led mutiny in the France squad at the world cup, undermining the manager and the team's chances.

Jonny Evans - I do believe there were allegations of rape very early in his career.

Rooney - A penchant for Grannies, serial cheating and blatantly kicking a player off the ball playing for England.  And much more.

Giggs - Riding his brothers wife for years on end.

Not to mention in the past he's managed a kung-fu expert, the most controversial Piky in history (and I can say that I'm Irish!) and many, many more scumbags.

.... But yeah.  Suarez is the disgrace.  Cheers for your opinion Fergie with your glow in the dark neb.

Well said
Unfortunately we have given them the high moral ground
Time for KK to shut up if he wants this to go away
Thommo's perm

Postby devaney » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:51 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
devaney wrote:
eds wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

Ferdinand won the ball first...it's NOT a foul.  FFS, talk about clutching straws. WE were garbage out there and were lucky not to conceed 4 or 5.

As for Luis...i believe he should have put the TEAM first and shook his hand. It would have saved a whole load of bother for the TEAM and prevent a lot of negative publicity

How the Fk do you know that Ferdinand got the ball? It certainly wasn't that clear to anybody else. As for your cringeworthy dive comments that tells me everything.You are a joke of a supporter.

Evra and Manchester United have caused Suarez massive problems and if you don't think that was their intention you are very naive.Evra abused Suarez and his nationality and absolutely nothing has been done about that and now when it's far to late you expect Luis to shake the whinging tw.ats hand.

Just for the record Luis's best mate is black.Apparently they were almost inseparable when Luis was at Ajax.
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
parchpea wrote:Thought both teams were average and Spearings mistake cost us dearly. The lads not good enough unfortunately.

Downing, Henderson and Carroll are not good enough either and you cannot do much at Old Trafford with that amount of mediocraty in your line up.

Suarez put his own emotions before the club and left Dagger out to dry and frankly he couldnt handle the heat from the interview. Dalglish looked worn out and sick of it to me.

Ferguson got stuck into Suarez however it was a back handed compliment as he suggested it was a disgrace that he would behave like that whilst playing for such a great football club. He had no qualms saying Evra was wrong for his celebration either.

All in all we come out the bad the guys again and lose the match against our biggest rivals.

We can keep the rose tinted glasses on all season but truth is we are a very ordinary team with a manager on the ropes and our best player liable to keep us on the front rather than the back pages whilst hes at the football club.

You missed out Johnson

Ffs Thommo give the lad a break he nearly scored a brilliant goal.
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:57 pm

devaney wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

You missed out Johnson

Ffs Thommo give the lad break he nearly scored a brilliant goal.

Nearly but not quite
He was at fault for the two goals mate
Thommo's perm

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:58 pm

devaney wrote:How the Fk do you know that Ferdinand got the ball? It certainly wasn't that clear to anybody else. As for your cringeworthy dive comments that tells me everything.You are a joke of a supporter.

Evra and Manchester United have caused Suarez massive problems and if you don't think that was their intention you are very naive.Evra abused Suarez and his nationality and absolutely nothing has been done about that and now when it's far to late you expect Luis to shake the whinging tw.ats hand.

how do i know?  I've seen it 5 times and he CLEARLY gets the ball first. Suarez then staggers a few paces and then throws himself to the floor. I bet you thought him booting the ball at the man utd dugout was a beaut too...
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games