LIVERPOOL VS MANCHESTER UNITED - FA Cup 4th round 28th January 12.45 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:40 pm

go watch this video...

Watch Kenny turn around and celebrate...

http://thekop.liverpoolfc.tv/_Kenny3....html?b=
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:34 pm

laza wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:"We knew this would be a busy operation and most fans can be proud that they acted as ambassadors for their cities and their clubs.
"Despite the large numbers of supporters from both clubs and lively atmosphere, only 17 people were ejected from the ground and, at this time, two people arrested during the policing operation, all for low-level incidents."

And there's real story not that media give a toss

stop being so rational  :D

I agree with Thommo and everyone in general. One pr!ck made an @rse of himself and he's been caught. Good times but we could really do without the negative publicity
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:54 pm

When did we ever kick out 2 manchester clubs out of the cup in 4 days? :buttrock
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:43 pm

metalhead wrote:When did we ever kick out 2 manchester clubs out of the cup in 4 days? :buttrock

This week  :buttrock
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Woollyback » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:12 pm

the board has announced our new sponsors will be fairly liquid, on account of how good we are at removing scum from cups

:eyebrow
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Woollyback wrote:the board has announced our new sponsors will be fairly liquid, on account of how good we are at removing scum from cups

:eyebrow

Hah, great.

(But you do mean FAIRY liquid I hope?  :D )
RedAnt

Postby metalhead » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 am

FA awards game to Man U – Yesterday,20:22
The FA today awarded the FA Cup tie to Manchester after accepting Patrice Evra's claim that his team in fact scored 6 times. Despite 5 of the goals not being caught by any of the players, the crowd, or the TV cameras, the FA found Mr. Evra a very convincing witness. On other hand, 'we found Mr. Reina's testimony to be totally unreliable. He admitted conceding one goal but was unable to come up with any evidence at all of saving any of the other 5. Since Mr. Reina could not prove he saved 5 goals, we concluded that they must have been scored'. The referee said that he didn't recall 6 goals being scored but couldn't be sure as he threw his notes away after the game.

Responding to comments that Mr. Evra had at various times after the game claimed his team had scored 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 goals, the panel found that Mr. Evra, not being a native speaker of English, had confused these numbers and thought they all meant 6.

LFC have been urged not to appeal by fair play campaigners saying that Man U won fair and square and the team should not condone cheating.

---------

FFS the FA are at it again :angry:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 am

metalhead wrote:FA awards game to Man U – Yesterday,20:22
The FA today awarded the FA Cup tie to Manchester after accepting Patrice Evra's claim that his team in fact scored 6 times. Despite 5 of the goals not being caught by any of the players, the crowd, or the TV cameras, the FA found Mr. Evra a very convincing witness. On other hand, 'we found Mr. Reina's testimony to be totally unreliable. He admitted conceding one goal but was unable to come up with any evidence at all of saving any of the other 5. Since Mr. Reina could not prove he saved 5 goals, we concluded that they must have been scored'. The referee said that he didn't recall 6 goals being scored but couldn't be sure as he threw his notes away after the game.

Responding to comments that Mr. Evra had at various times after the game claimed his team had scored 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 goals, the panel found that Mr. Evra, not being a native speaker of English, had confused these numbers and thought they all meant 6.

LFC have been urged not to appeal by fair play campaigners saying that Man U won fair and square and the team should not condone cheating.

---------

FFS the FA are at it again :angry:

Swish  :buttrock
RedAnt

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:02 am

when I started reading that I got as far as the 15th word and I had my coat on and the car keys in my hand, I was on the way to FA headquarters to tw@t the fukers. :D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:05 am

Hah. The thing is...what Metalheads written isn't even far fetched.
RedAnt

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games