MANCHESTER CITY vs LIVERPOOL - 3pm, Sunday 5 October

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby metalhead » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:20 pm

We have to win tommorow!

keep the same midfield, screw it, play the same team that played PSV.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:29 pm

Not confident for the game tomorrow , i know i put in a 2-0 before but i just got this odd feeling which i can't shake off , that we will lose or it will be a draw , i would love nothing more than us to win tomorrow and i hope i'm eating my words .

Ps , Any links for the manure game?
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:38 pm

from what I remember this is a usually awful game that put me to sleep. It usually ends goaless at their place so that's what I'm going for. I'm hoping for a 1:0 win with Fernando getting the goal tho :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby skatesy » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:28 pm

SupitsJonF wrote:1-1 to sunderland is still great.

Absolutely. Even though I was pretty happy when Sunderland went 1-0 so late in the game.

I think a 1-1 draw is more than we could have hoped for. And, for the that reason it just makes this Liverpool v Man City game all the more important. A chance to go 4 points up on Arsenal is a chance that, if we are going to make a title challenge, we need to take advantage of.
skatesy

Postby europian-kings » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:46 pm

skatesy wrote:
SupitsJonF wrote:1-1 to sunderland is still great.

Absolutely. Even though I was pretty happy when Sunderland went 1-0 so late in the game.

I think a 1-1 draw is more than we could have hoped for. And, for the that reason it just makes this Liverpool v Man City game all the more important. A chance to go 4 points up on Arsenal is a chance that, if we are going to make a title challenge, we need to take advantage of.

Living in London i am surrounded by the dirty gunners and each and every single one of them are so cocky......
i have a new way of handling them winning lately......
i place £15 on them to win.
this way if they win i gain a bit of money if they draw or lose im still happy coz i hate them  :D
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby RedBen » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 pm

europian-kings wrote:i have a new way of handling them winning lately......
i place £15 on them to win.
this way if they win i gain a bit of money if they draw or lose im still happy coz i hate them  :D

:D
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby europian-kings » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Not confident for the game tomorrow , i know i put in a 2-0 before but i just got this odd feeling which i can't shake off , that we will lose or it will be a draw , i would love nothing more than us to win tomorrow and i hope i'm eating my words .

Ps , Any links for the manure game?

Not sure if you still need one mate but this link... star sports sop cast 2nd one down at the top is working fine for me *touche's wood*

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=20243&part=sports
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby europian-kings » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:56 pm

the mancs are 2-0 up Brown scoring in the right end and rooney :(
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:05 pm

Lads, let's reserve this thread for discussing the build up to our match tomorrow.  If you want to discuss other matches, find your way here: OTHER SCORES/RESULTS THREAD
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby europian-kings » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:07 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Lads, let's reserve this thread for discussing the build up to our match tomorrow.  If you want to discuss other matches, find your way here: OTHER SCORES/RESULTS THREAD

Sorry boss.
:D
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:21 pm

im sure this fixture last season was one of the most one sided away games i can remember for a long time and somehow we managed only a draw. city have improved but i still think we will have the measure of them.

2.1 im going for.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby hello_red » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:31 am

This a must win game with United winning, Arsenal drawing and Chelsea playing tomorrow we must go to Manchester and pick up 3 points.

No excuses go for the jugular which I am more than confident we are capable of.

Im hoping 2 - o to us.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:52 am

I am confident about todays game, I think city are still in transition despite spanking Portsmouth. I just hope we set up to go at them, I think if we sit back and try to hit them on the break they will break us down, some of their play against Portsmouth was breathtaking
112-1077774096

Postby Rush Job » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:59 am

peewee wrote:I am confident about todays game, I think city are still in transition despite spanking Portsmouth. I just hope we set up to go at them, I think if we sit back and try to hit them on the break they will break us down, some of their play against Portsmouth was breathtaking

Mate i could have looked breath taking agaist em, they were all over the place, i`ll go as far as to say it was the worst defensive display ive seen in a while.
We havent conceded on our travels yet and i think that will continue agaist them.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:32 am

We need to be positive today. By that, I mean we don't want to see another performance like we saw against Villa. They were their for the taking, yet we were more concerned about stopping them from playing. I can't see us getting beat (touch wood) but a win could see us go top just before the international break.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion