LIVERPOOL VS ARSENAL - 21st april 2009. anfield 8pm k/o

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redhayesy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:04 am

Big Niall wrote:did you notice bennayouns face when he scored in the last minute, no real celebration. none of the players really went mad. I think they all know the league is over now.

hope arsenal beat manure but if they don't the league is over.

at least we competed this year which is more than we did since probably 1996.

2009/2010; I can feel it in my bones. :buttrock

DON'T AGREE with you big time! if you ever think for one moment the playes didn't think or beleive they could win every game or celebrate when they score a goal for LFC  then you know nothing about the club, or the histoy or what it means to everyone conected with the the club. i'm  really finding it hard to keep myself from posting on this forum again because of the lack of knowledge shown by so many so called LFC fans on this forum!

it's still game on! COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby matrix » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:06 am

ive never felt this angry after a draw...   the mancs are laughing there fu.cking heads off...  :angry: :angry: :angry:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:06 am

NANNY RED wrote:Be honest with yourselves though. What a great great ride weve been on , i know its heartbreaking an guttin but i would not have missed this time since we played the Mancs for all the money in the world. Even if we dont win it this season. its been better than being on the big dipper at Blackpool. An thats why i love us an continue to love us because they give me the best times of my life.

An before anyone becomes a wise guy yes better than sex :nod Unless anyone can come up with 90 minutes worth of any thing better . Not a chance :laugh:

An im quoting meself because this is what i believe an stand for full stop :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:09 am

Right its way past my bedtime so im going to sleep. What a night.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:13 am

fivecups wrote:
Greavesie wrote:I'm not gonna lie I didn't see the game I fell asleep and have just woke up. Wish I never got up now :(

Greavsie? You fell asleep?

Great match - very hard to match as a Liverpool supporter. It seems impossible that we didn't get 3 points. We should have. 99 times out of 100 we would have.

I'm nearly as bad - could have had flight, ticket, accomodation for £100. Flight only would have got in at 18.50 so would have been tight would have arrived home 07.50 tommorrow so would have hardly missed any work........... and the wife said no because at the time of sale I'd just announced I was going to the champions league final! What a ridiculous, shite trick life is playing on me.

Yeh its exam period so I've been working since early this morning, coupled with the fact I was on the p!ss last night means I was shattered by 6

Feel fecking awful, like our seasons just ended

Mancs still only have to drop two games, but now they have to lose them instead, cant see it happening to be honest
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby matrix » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:14 am

good night all,   im away to do some poppers  and drink wine...   :p    :p    :p

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:15 am

cue the gay jokes :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:17 am

Thought i might aswell post in here ,whilst i'm here .

NO FAT LADY SINGING YET PEOPLE .

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE !

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!!!!

Oh yes indeedy , we are going to do it .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:24 am

Greavesie wrote:cue the gay jokes :D

:D      :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:24 am

Hey IGOR - the freakin invisible man returns !! Welcome back matey.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:27 am

Reg wrote:Hey IGOR - the freakin invisible man returns !! Welcome back matey.

funny enough i was just thinking that my self...

where the hell have you been...    :grinning:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:27 am

We deserved to win thats for sure, 3 sloppy goals, its our fault for not playing with the same intensity against stoke, fulham etc and all those other games we lost or drew that should have been wins, tonight we had to win and we did our best apart from giving away stupid goals.

I knew liverpool would tease us fans and they have done, but well done to rafa for letting them express theirselves in that way, might make him see that this football is the stuff we need to play in august.
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 am

NANNY RED wrote:Erm hang on a minute there Hiemdell why say Ciggys an alcholic, thats bang out of order there right away. She might have been on your case calling you what ever , but saying your not gonna ingore an alcholics post, youve actualy catorgarised her as having an illness mate an its not on.

sorry to say but that's why i hate this forum right now NR  in a week & so of reflection i can't & will never understand some comments/posts about our beloved club. we/ i  have undergone the most horendous time in our lives & their is still un -educated, people who claim to be liverpool football club fans, i say to you so

called fans, if you don't know history of our beloved club- LEARN NOW, LEARN FAST, ADULTS INCLUDED!  because your lack of knowledge, so called rants, so called opinion is based on so much of lack of knowledge it makes my blood boil!

anyone that knows me by now on this forum will know that i'm a survivor of hillsboriugh, & ensure that my son & daughter know that every day is a blessing, as i was only 22 when i was pulled out of leppings lane,& thankfully my mate was pulled out also. he was pulled out before me, & to this day i thank him for saying
to policeman i'm not going anywhere untill i know me mate's safe.

i'm so lucky.blessed, fortunate to have lived  life after april 15th 1989 that people - unless they have experienced it themselves
don't know & will never know what stress etc is all about.

please this forum needs to e-asses what LFC values are, & what it actually means to be called an LFC fan!

opinion's are one thing but lack of knowledge or history of our beloved club is another!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 am

I cant sleep me hearts still pounding
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:53 am

redhayesy wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Erm hang on a minute there Hiemdell why say Ciggys an alcholic, thats bang out of order there right away. She might have been on your case calling you what ever , but saying your not gonna ingore an alcholics post, youve actualy catorgarised her as having an illness mate an its not on.

sorry to say but that's why i hate this forum right now NR  in a week & so of reflection i can't & will never understand some comments/posts about our beloved club. we/ i  have undergone the most horendous time in our lives & their is still un -educated, people who claim to be liverpool football club fans, i say to you so

called fans, if you don't know history of our beloved club- LEARN NOW, LEARN FAST, ADULTS INCLUDED!  because your lack of knowledge, so called rants, so called opinion is based on so much of lack of knowledge it makes my blood boil!

anyone that knows me by now on this forum will know that i'm a survivor of hillsboriugh, & ensure that my son & daughter know that every day is a blessing, as i was only 22 when i was pulled out of leppings lane,& thankfully my mate was pulled out also. he was pulled out before me, & to this day i thank him for saying
to policeman i'm not going anywhere untill i know me mate's safe.

i'm so lucky.blessed, fortunate to have lived  life after april 15th 1989 that people - unless they have experienced it themselves
don't know & will never know what stress etc is all about.

please this forum needs to e-asses what LFC values are, & what it actually means to be called an LFC fan!

opinion's are one thing but lack of knowledge or history of our beloved club is another!

AMEN to that brother. :bowdown
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion