LIVERPOOL V WIGAN ATHLETIC 24-3-2012

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 am

RichardLFC1 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 am wrote:If we play the kids and lose there will be uproar. I'd just like to point out Chelsea have spurs today a win for us would mean we would gain points on at least one of these teams.  I seem to represent a minority that  wants to win EVERY game and finish as high as possible

At Some stage Reality catchs up. We are an Avarage Team ,so let's at least give the youngsters a chance to show their worth. Making calculation on the Chelsea Spurs game is a bit how should i say it...pretty weak.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 am

only me » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 am wrote:
RichardLFC1 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 am wrote:If we play the kids and lose there will be uproar. I'd just like to point out Chelsea have spurs today a win for us would mean we would gain points on at least one of these teams.  I seem to represent a minority that  wants to win EVERY game and finish as high as possible

At Some stage Reality catchs up. We are an Avarage Team ,so let's at least give the youngsters a chance to show their worth. Making calculation on the Chelsea Spurs game is a bit how should i say it...pretty weak.

I'm not making calculations I'm stating a fact they both can't get 3 points

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Rush Job » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:08 pm

maxi has to play instead of kuyt, i love the guy, what a servant to the club, but we need more creativity, and you cant have good passing with out good movement and maxi works off suares probably better than SG, they dove tail so well plus he caries a goal threat. we need quality movement to break these teams down. get SG suares and maxi in the side and we`ll score goals imo.
play him kenny, he`s so under used. ???
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:10 pm

IMO we`ve missed lucas more than most would admit too. Get well soon lad.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:14 pm

I think I will support Wigan to avoid anymore heartaches and frustrations which I cannot take anymore.
alwayslfc

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:23 pm

I would definitely throw sterling in to the team today. We have nothing to lose, especially against the bottom side in the division and be can't do any worse than Henderson or Kuyt.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:27 pm

alwayslfc » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:14 pm wrote:I think I will support Wigan to avoid anymore heartaches and frustrations which I cannot take anymore.

splitter  :;):
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:17 pm

Jon Flanagan and Jordan Henderson start for Liverpool against Wigan Athletic at Anfield this afternoon – listen live online from 2.55pm.

Kenny Dalglish makes two changes to the side that started at QPR in midweek as Flanagan comes in for Martin Kelly, while Henderson replaces Charlie Adam.

Youngsters Nathan Eccleston and Raheem Sterling are on the bench for the Reds.

Reina

Flanagan     Carragher     Skrtel     Enrique

Spearing     Gerrard

Henderson     Suarez     Downing

Kuyt

Subs: Carroll, Eccleston, Shelvey, Sterling, Aurelio, Coates, Doni
Eagle

Postby Eagle » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:20 pm

A long list of injuries (Agger, Johnson, Kelly, Lucas, Adam, Maxi?, and Bellamy) forcing Kenny to involve players from the reserves. Let’s hope they can make an impression.
Eagle

Postby Raoul » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Eagle » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:20 pm wrote:A long list of injuries (Agger, Johnson, Kelly, Lucas, Adam, Maxi?, and Bellamy) forcing Kenny to involve players from the reserves. Let’s hope they can make an impression.

We have to be comfortably leading (by 2 goals for instance) before he'll risk the kids.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:57 pm

if anyones got a link thats not sopcast can you share please............. kash where are ya  :laugh:  :laugh:  your normally the man for the job
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:07 pm

Pleaseed to see Hendo in the middle, rather than out wide, but he is not playing Downing on the right and Kuyt on the left again is he?
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:24 pm

This is absolutely scintillating football.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:28 pm

How is that a pen? Wow..
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games