CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL - Sun 6-2-2011 ko 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby stmichael » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Bermenstein wrote:Got so drunk yesterday as a result Liverpool beating the other blue shyte. But boy am I paying for it now. Walloping headache!!

You're not the only one mate :D

I have to say that when I saw Chelsea's lineup I all of a sudden became a lot more optomistic about getting a result. It's obvious to me that Torres wasn't signed by Ancelotti. He was Abramovich's signing and he's basically told the manager to play him. Torres, Anelka and Drogba was never going to work and it played into our hands. Chelsea were ridiculously narrow and made us look relatively expansive in comparison.

I've been one of Carragher's staunchest critics in the past but games like yesterday when we're going to have our backs to the wall for long periods are made for him. Thought he was magnificent with Agger not far behind him. Excellent shifts from the midfield again and Mereiles is proving to be a bargain at £11m.

Onwards and upwards. :buttrock
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby brentd4 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:47 pm

torres torres wats the score, lol amazin, and by the way, how good is lucas at the minute, cant believe im sayin it but hes awesome
brentd4

Postby metalhead » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:06 pm

maguskwt wrote:can you guys stop posting the dawson creek guy... it's gettting just a little bit irritating...  :glare:

ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mkingdom » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Perhaps CFC will bid £51m for Carra now?

He is not for sale!!  An awesome performance yesterday, made all the more incredible by the fact that he had not played for weeks.
mkingdom

Postby algymoon » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:58 pm

:D  A very good win, and good luck for all future games.
We all lifted by the way the team plays its football under Kenny, which we have missed for the last 10 years or so!!!!
algymoon

Postby Fowler_E7 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:00 pm

This is exactly the type of turnaround i was dreaming for when the King was put in charge! superb disciplined peformance from the entre team against a recently improved Chelsea. We kept Torres and Drogba quiet, in fact i would say that was easily Drogbas worst peformance against us. Carragher was superb in his comback game and Lucas really played well in the second half, showing great composure in the final 15 minutes, but overall a good peformance all round, onwards and upwards :)
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Face ache didnt lift a leg for his new employers who put £50m worth of faith in him. They can suffer him now for a change. The lad is over hyped and deluded that hes this great player when frankly he is not. Top players graft and show passion but this kid lives in world where other players lay it on and hes just there to finish but breaking news that aint the way it goes. Torres always had the poor me card to play at Anfield, everyone lets him down, but those days are gone now and pound to a penny he will be looking for excuses again when he fails to deliver down at the Bridge. I will give him a year tops then he will be whining for a move back to Spain.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Lee J wrote:
alwayslfc wrote:
Santa wrote:Moment of the match  to me...Agger flatten Fernandoh! :laugh:

Yup, Agger elbowing Torres was my 2nd favourite moment of the match apart from the Meireles goal. Pity Agger didn't break his nose.

I think understood and could empathise with us fans. Great work Danny Agger.

to break someones nose you have to make contact with someones nose...  from the way I saw it Agger didnt actually touch the fairy boys nose but he collapsed like he'd been hit by a sniper. woofter

Haha I said the same thing.  It more more like his neck area and he rolled around grabbing his face like he was whacked by a cricket paddle or something.

We win the next one and we tie the most wins in a row this season.  Arsenal at 5, we will get at least 9  :)
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby zarababe » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm

zarababe wrote:0-1 Suarez, the way we are playing we have nowt to fear - the players will be up for it, Gerrard especially, Suarez will be shining and Kenny and his team will know tactically how to line-up.

I don't expect Torresh'te to start - though Abramovic will have Ancelloti under orders to play him - so he'll bring him on later.

Travelling reds will be awesome and the plastic fans will run out of steam competing with the red army..

Kenny Dalglish' Liverpool have arrived.. to win !

:eyebrow

Fabulous performance, by Dalglish and team, the players and the ... Fans

Always proud to be a red.. culture, history .. out sang the plastic fans and well.. Dlaglish Dalglish Dalglish  :buttrock
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Scottbot wrote:
Bermenstein wrote:Got so drunk yesterday as a result Liverpool beating the other blue shyte. But boy am I paying for it now. Walloping headache!! and out of work today.

But well done Liverpool. And to think in Meireles, we had defensive midfielder who is a is now a second striker, all Thanks to Kenny's guile & wisdom.
Keep it goin Raul. And we still got Carroll to come in, and a fit Suarez.
Carragher and Agger were also immense, totally shutting out the Traitor.

Kenny must get the job beyond this season, even if we dont get Europe. He & Commoli will bring in the quality we need to bring Liverpool back to the great glory days. Then I wont have to create match threads in the hope of gettings us wins.  :D  Thanks to all those who believe.

Believe the Hype...... :p

Think there are many fragile reds out and about today dude but at least this one made it into work today! Have nearly lost my voice which is not great when your a teacher plus smashed my leg from when the goal went in as i ended up about three rows back! It was total pandemonium, you'd have thought we'd just win the bloody league!

It looked great Scott , im gutted i never ened up going , ill bet yeh theres loads limping around with soar shins though today , What happend with that lad who ran on the pitch ,  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:19 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
Bermenstein wrote:Got so drunk yesterday as a result Liverpool beating the other blue shyte. But boy am I paying for it now. Walloping headache!! and out of work today.

But well done Liverpool. And to think in Meireles, we had defensive midfielder who is a is now a second striker, all Thanks to Kenny's guile & wisdom.
Keep it goin Raul. And we still got Carroll to come in, and a fit Suarez.
Carragher and Agger were also immense, totally shutting out the Traitor.

Kenny must get the job beyond this season, even if we dont get Europe. He & Commoli will bring in the quality we need to bring Liverpool back to the great glory days. Then I wont have to create match threads in the hope of gettings us wins.  :D  Thanks to all those who believe.

Believe the Hype...... :p

Think there are many fragile reds out and about today dude but at least this one made it into work today! Have nearly lost my voice which is not great when your a teacher plus smashed my leg from when the goal went in as i ended up about three rows back! It was total pandemonium, you'd have thought we'd just win the bloody league!

It looked great Scott , im gutted i never ened up going , ill bet yeh theres loads limping around with soar shins though today , What happend with that lad who ran on the pitch ,  :laugh:

It was boss!  The celebrsting was just dying down a touch when i spotted him, absolutely hilarious when he gave it the big fist to the crowd and then he tried to put in a move and fell flat on his :censored:!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:52 pm

That was one hell of a performance from the whole team sunday, I would have happily taken a draw at the start of that match but when things got going we looked solid throughout, infact we never looked like conceeding. Roman Abrahamovic made Ancellotti's job harder by signing players for him and expecting him to fit them in, Drogba, Anelka and Judas never looked right uptop and we shut them out with numbers in midfield.

Carra came back and looked as though he'd never been out and his last ditch tackle against Judas' only real chance epitimiseses his character and for me as has been all along I think Carra is still our best defender, although Martin Kelly is coming on leaps and bounds. Lucas and gerrard were fantastic I thought and Merieles well, for me was MotM and is looking better and better after more and more games.

Well in Kenny boi

''He who betrays us, will always walk alone''
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:04 pm

NANNY RED wrote:What happend with that lad who ran on the pitch ,  :laugh:

who? Torres? he minced around for a bit then went off again for a rest. he tripped over his bottom lip as he went to the wages office to collect his £200k and broke a fingernail trying to open the packet.

:D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Lee J wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:What happend with that lad who ran on the pitch ,  :laugh:

who? Torres? he minced around for a bit then went off again for a rest. he tripped over his bottom lip as he went to the wages office to collect his £200k and broke a fingernail trying to open the packet.

:laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:35 am

Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games