Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby fivecups » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:55 pm

andy_g wrote:the wánker can't even get his destiny right

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Magic Andy!
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm

anti-hero wrote:he gave him a hug and what looked like a friendly word.

he probably just said... "If you see Suarez come on cover your ears".  :wwww
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Obviously to**es feels like a complete idiot now.  I bet he's absolutely fuming inside.  I imagine he expected to bag at least a brace :D
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 pm

ethanr wrote:Carra caught in the face there.. I actually like Drogba now.  He used to be arrogant and disrespectful but he is actually a very respectful player now.. Always apologizing for anything he does wrong, never b*tching about stuff anymore.  Good to see.

agreed  :nod
maypaxvobiscum

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Great result to today, Tores playing utter sh.ite and getting subbed just before our goal was brilliant. Aggers elbow wasnt to shabby either. The whole team played for each other today. Reina did well to keep his concentation and was faultless when called upon. The defense were solid, Carra was immense today, Kelly gets better everygame and Johnson looks reborn at LB. Skrtel and Agger were solid aswell, love seeing Agger gliding out of defense. The midfield worked tirelessly Lucas was my man of the match today just shading Kuyt, Carragher and Kelly. The lad was everywhere and hes gonna get better and better sure he still give away silly freekicks but look at how many attacks he breaksdown and his passing is perfect for the style of play we have under Kenny. Miereles reminds me of Lampard in his prime as far as his late runs in into the box goes i ca see him becoming 15+ goalscorer for us if he stays in that position. Kuyts workrate is super human i hope now hes used as a striker, i love Kuyt the striker, i hate Kuyt the RW.

Gerrard at times was brilliant but im i the only one starting to think maybe hes not right for the short quick one touch passing we wont to adopt. He cant really pull off the hollywood passes anymore and he gave away posession quite cheaply when he tried them. Maybe times catching up with him as the last year has shown. I actually think he might get left behind in the rebirth of thie club. Hope im wrong though as he desrves to lead up to the title, same goes for Carra.

Cant wait to see how well we play when Carroll and Suarez are regulars.  Now bring in Wigan and Westham and lets get 6 more points.

YNWA
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 pm

they`ve just mentioned on the radio the rip off Torres banner the Chavs had at the game today, the soft c**** even copied the shankly gates symbol under his name  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby PabloMedina28 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Thought Kenny got it spot on today even not bringing on Suarez was the correct decision for me as we needed steel in the midfiled for the last 20 mins. I think Suarez might of tried to hard to replicate Kuyts workrate and maybe would of gone in to hotheaded. Good to see he makes changes that benefit the team and not the sponsors/media

Long live the King.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 pm

:laugh: OUR BANNER TODAY

BREAKING NEWS
YA JUST PAID 50 MILLION FOR MARGIE CLARK  :laugh:  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Today, was by far the best tactical game that any manager has ever played before, Long live KK, we completley neutralised that sack of blue :censored: today, they were NEVER going to score, people said they played badly, they did, but there is only one reason for that, and that was Our players and the tactics KK put out.

Oh, and I admire Hodgson, but i seem to recall him saying "No Manager would be able to do better with this group of players" Your right Roy, we sold Torres and are still doing better.
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm

ethanr wrote:
RedRory wrote:Iv a good question and I know its completly hypothetical and spurs are on d same points as chelsea too but here it goes.

Seeing as how chelsea have to play utd twice would you prefer if they take 6points off chelsea and go on to win the title but it also means we get d final champs league spot or would ya prefer if chelsea beat them twice an stoped them getting to number 19 ???

I know spurs will be there or thereabouts too fighting for 4th but its a good one isnt it??

I think keeping Judas an the rest of them :censored: out of europe would soften the blow of them getting 19 titles before us, sure we'll deffinitly get 19 next season if King Kenny stays :)

I'd prefer the draw both games, Arsenal take the title and we slip in the fourth spot  :D

I know it's not realistic, so in all fairness I think I'd rather see manure not win.  tho that may change as my hate for chelski seems to be growing more and more.

im agreeing with you here again :D definitely would rather see Arsenal sneak the title instead of the other 2 clubs.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Dundalk » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm

One word sums up how I feel today - PROUD

To a man we were fantastic and each man played for each other and the manager. We didn't go there and come back with a fluke result, we deserved all 3 point and even Chelsea new it. Lucas was fantastic in the middle and the defense was impenetrable.

As for King Kenny, what can I say that hasnt been said on here already. Everything feels so right with him as manger, everything just clicks into place. When he talks he is saying what the supporters feel. He is one of us and it shows. What a result and performance. Keep it going Kenny and we may still get 4th. Its in out sights now

I didn't think Id be saying that 3 weeks ago.    :buttrock
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Best performance from our boys in a very long time! The king got his tactics bang on and every man sweated for the shirt.Playing like that I'd have been proud even if the rent boys nicked it.But they did'nt and we got what we deserved.......excellent performance and one we should all be proud of!

GIVE KING KENNY A 5 YEAR CONTACT NOW!! LOVE THE MAN!! :bowdown YNWA!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 pm

NANNY RED wrote: :laugh: OUR BANNER TODAY

BREAKING NEWS
YA JUST PAID 50 MILLION FOR MARGIE CLARK  :laugh:  :laugh:

:D
roberto green

Postby tubby » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Boss of all pics here

My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/