CHELSEA VS LIVERPOOL - Carling cup quarter finals 29/11/2011

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Funny thing with Maxi is he actually contributed very little last night apart from the goal. He didn't have a bad game by any means but was fairly anonymous.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:05 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Funny thing with Maxi is he actually contributed very little last night apart from the goal. He didn't have a bad game by any means but was fairly anonymous.

Makes you think - Would you settle for a striker/winger which does almost nothing during the game but then gets the odd goal?

Personaly i think we should have someone which impacts the game much more and on constant basis.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Absolutely made up with that performance , shows how much better our squad is in strength and depth . Actual quality players replacing quality players. We shat all over them last night and they knew it . Torres has lost it completely and looks like he just want to be swallowed up . LUCAS will be a big big miss but the games coming up should be winnable with whoever we put out . Coates looks a f.uckin beast of a player but my M.O.M was Bellamy he was boss again last night . We totally dominated a supposed top four side (with changes like us) away from home and came a way with a comfortable win .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games